PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@rocketman828 said...

Guys I need some opinions. I’m in the DK millionaire contest with $100 dollar entry fee I don’t normally play golf dfs mlb nba nfl guy but at the end of the day I’m tied at 57th place my lineup is J.Thomas, Spieth, Smith, Casey, Harmon, Zalatoris. Do I have a chance at a top 10 finish?

Absolutely! That’s live dude. Enjoy the ride this weekend!

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

Oh wow just heard on Masters coverage that Zalatoris had 9 putts on the back 9 today.

That’s insane. And unsustainable haha.

• JH822547

@rocketman828 said...

Guys I need some opinions. I’m in the DK millionaire contest with $100 dollar entry fee I don’t normally play golf dfs mlb nba nfl guy but at the end of the day I’m tied at 57th place my lineup is J.Thomas, Spieth, Smith, Casey, Harmon, Zalatoris. Do I have a chance at a top 10 finish?

Expect to min cash and anything after that is a bonus.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

20/70 6/6… zero Rose so moving day needs to move my way or is going to be a bleh weekend

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@kbarnhill7523 said...

46/100 6/6s for me with another 35 5/6s. Easily my best percentage of the year in MME.

My single lineup in the $4444 is also a 6/6 that is right outside the cut line.

Spieth -5
    Cam Smith -2
    Palmer -2
    Rahm E
    Ancer E (really -2)
    Oosty +2

124th out of 620 so should cash easily with room for more! Let’s gooooooo.

My $4444 is also a 6/6, but i doubt it sniffs the cash line. Only 1 guy under par.

Spieth -5
    Fleetwood E
    Hatton +1
    Reed +1
    Oosty +2
    Phil +3

I like your LU better!

• Steverino01

My HM lineup is a 6/6 and in 72nd place…lol
    30/150 or 20% 6/6 in the HM.

EDIT: Make that 31 6/6 in the HM. I need another beer.

• BIF

@depalma13 said...

Once again professionals keeping score is just stupid.

Still disagree and I’ll never change my view on this – the player is the only one who truly knows their score; it happens all the time that the cameras and walking scorekeepers miss something – we see lots of ST errors where they think a free drop was a penalty or vice versa where they miss an unplayable drop.

• lfn1992

8/80 6/6 and 20/80 5/6, and none of them are any I’d brag about.

Best is a 5/6 248 points,with JT, Will Z and SWK and unfortunately Lanto
    Best 6/6 isn’t even cashing at 214.50:

Rahm, Morikawa, Fleetwood, Bubba, SWK, Poulter. Nothing to write home about unless some of my guys at E make a move

Overall pretty disappointed. I really believed in Victor Perez but watching him struggle while watching Bernd hit 17 ft birdie putts was unbelievably tilting

• skankinmat

41st in the $200 single entry with Casey/Finau/Harman/Spieth/Thomas/Wallace

…Casey almost made me throw my laptop out the window. 2/4 that are 6/6 in the $100MM which look decent too. LFG!

• ifthethunder

@JimKronlund said...

https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/dfh3qbq8/contests/upcoming
    Weekend 20 man $1

Direct link to Jim’s weekend contest:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/106237684

Also, link to Tim’s round 3:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/106265711
    ~

• JimKronlund

16 6/6 49 5/6 hope Spieth to wins

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

@JimKronlund said...

16 6/6 49 5/6 hope Spieth to wins

YES, I’m 50% Spieth so this would be my favorite result.

• rbondo

@kdsdawg said...

254th in the $200 SE with 98 people in front of me that didn’t have 6/6

Spieth -5
    Thomas- 4
    Cam Smith- 2
    Palmer- 2
    Oosty+2
    Casey+3

One of those is unfortunately me. Same first four as you, but Harman and Berger for me. Ugh. Hoping for a crazy weekend and a min cash at least.

• BIF

@kbarnhill7523 said...

46/100 6/6s for me with another 35 5/6s. Easily my best percentage of the year in MME.

My single lineup in the $4444 is also a 6/6 that is right outside the cut line.

Spieth -5
    Cam Smith -2
    Palmer -2
    Rahm E
    Ancer E (really -2)
    Oosty +2

124th out of 620 so should cash easily with room for more! Let’s gooooooo.

Nice job, should be some profit for sure and if things roll the right way, lots of upside.

I’m just under field average for 6/6 but have a couple real good ones (including 5th in Mayo) and I have a ton of 5/6’s (33 of 64 lineups) and they have over 50% each of Spieth, Rose, JT.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@SpudCrowley said...

My $4444 is also a 6/6, but i doubt it sniffs the cash line. Only 1 guy under par.

Missed winning a tix to that by “this much” in nba and mlb so I guess it wasn’t meant to be…. would have most likely been the Spieth, Reed, JT core with either Munoz, Kim, + or with Palmer ++
    Made several variation of that with a lot of 6/6

• NDNole

@rocketman828 said...

Top 10? LOL You have a chance to win. Put your seatbelt on and enjoy the ride. 2018 I was up to 4th in the masters finished 12th. If I could do it over I would have not looked at it at all on sunday. The swings were wild. Thats my 2 cents.

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@Unico10 said...

Missed winning a tix to that by “this much” in nba and mlb so I guess it wasn’t meant to be…. would have most likely been the Spieth, Reed, JT core with either Munoz, Kim, + or with Palmer ++
    Made several variation of that with a lot of 6/6

Won mine in mlb on Wed, so got it in just in time. Swapped JT/Scott for Hatton/Reed at the last minute. Was looking good yesterday, today not so much. Tinkered around with Palmer as well.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

@BIF said...

Nice job, should be some profit for sure and if things roll the right way, lots of upside.

I’m just under field average for 6/6 but have a couple real good ones (including 5th in Mayo) and I have a ton of 5/6’s (33 of 64 lineups) and they have over 50% each of Spieth, Rose, JT.

I’m so mad I didn’t play any Rose. He was so cheap. So much more upside than Max Homa. Good call!

• cplatt87

1 6/6 in 20 lineups. Thomas, Bryson, Zalatoris, Ancer, Conners and Kokrak. Conveniently also my happy meal!

A pile of 5/6 as well but spread my guys who missed the cut out too much!

• depalma13

Well it seems I have a second 6/6. All the guys are Even or worse.

• BIF

@kbarnhill7523 said...

YES, I’m 50% Spieth so this would be my favorite result.

68% Spieth for me but my 50% Rose probably gives me a bit more leverage – optimal for me is probably Rose-Spieth-JT in 1-2-3 supplemented by good weekends from Casey and Reed

Best is Zala, Spieth, Thomas, BRYSON, Phil, Cinky-Dinky-Doo. 6/6!

• rocketman828

Thanks for the opinions guys. I also noticed 5 other entries are tied with me so if I got lucky enough to take 1st I’ll have to share but that’s all right by me.

• mitchsnyderdfw

2/20 6/6, 11/20 5/6. Played way too much Sungjae and Kisner really screwed me today.

Do have some small ownership on the 5/6 LU’s, hoping to break even

Best 6/6 is
    Spieth
    Woodland
    Phil
    Weis🍔
    Todd
    Thompson

Made this LU for the under $43K contest for Fantasy National free contest.

• Roma315

Berger hurt a good amount of my LUs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).