PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Roma315

What’s the 6/6 and 5/6 %?

I made 22 LU’s
    2 6/6
    15 5/6 thanks Berger
    5 4/6 again thanks Berger and other flyers

• BIF

@Roma315 said...

What’s the 6/6 and 5/6 %?

I made 22 LU’s
    2 6/6
    15 5/6 thanks Berger
    5 4/6 again thanks Berger and other flyers

In the $100 Milly
    6/6 17.71%
    5/6 38.81%

$10 Milly was like half a percent less so basically the same

• rkba75

My best lineup is in 10 dollar Miilionaire. Spieth, Reed, Finau, Casey, Ancer, Conners. Good luck to everyone this weekend.

• NDNole

JT -4
    Finau -4
    Hov -1
    Nieman +2
    Conners – 2
    Palmer – 2

Nieman has the skills to turn it around. I hope it does. I think it has some upside. Golf pro’s if ya dont think so knock me back to reality lol.

Same lineup. One in the $100 milly and one in the $10 milly.

• joephoto

16- 6/6s out of 68 Milly ticket lineups.

Berger making the cut would have doubled my 6/6s. But I am in it ! (unless Rose wins).

• GP012

Can we just end it now? #2 in the $60k single entry.

Bryson, Finau, Hovland, Zalatoris, Rose, Conners

• noddy

I got one 6/6 through in the $10 milly and I really like this lineup. Definitely moving up this weekend from 12175th place. Good luck everyone!!!!

Spieth
    Thomas
    Wies
    Brycen
    Palmer
    Thompson

• noddy

Got 23/100 through in the 50 cent minimax. Hopefully one of them will be decent come Sunday afternoon.

• Baysman

@noddy said...

Got 23/100 through in the 50 cent minimax. Hopefully one of them will be decent come Sunday afternoon.

Good luck bud.

• mh8235

Is there any golfer on the PGA Tour with less grind than Jason Day? I can’t think of another golfer who ships it home more after a poor round 1 than him. I don’t even have that much compared to the field, but when I saw he was +4 or +5 yesterday, I said without hesitation dude is toast. Whereas I saw Bryson and I’m like yeahh he can for sure grind out a made cut.

• Cdavis21

Nothing worse than getting burned by a player that has burned you so many times before
    Thanks cantplay. Otherwise have a 5/6 in the $200 SE with finau, Niemann, Spieth, osty, and Harman

• Steverino01

@mh8235 said...

Is there any golfer on the PGA Tour with less grind than Jason Day?

I created a Do Not Play List because of Day.

Now that I think about it, I should call it a Do Not Day List.

• Giez

JT -4
    Conners -2
    CamSmith -2
    Palmer -2
    Rahm – E
    CBez +2

I still feel good about this team. I wonder if Rahm gets his head out of his ass…

• Giez

@Steverino01 said...

I created a Do Not Play List because of Day.

Now that I think about it, I should call it a Do Not Day List.

Never Play Day… Day=No Payday true story

• cgg716

FD, $44
    Rahm
    Zaltouris
    Ancer
    Conners
    Smith
    Xander.

I feel good, despite not having some big names in good spots

• MrSnuffleupagus

JT 6th, Jordan 4th, Hideki 6th, fleetwood 22nd , Corey 13th and Kim 6th. Meh 🤷‍♂️

• MrSnuffleupagus

Need Rose, Tony, Will and Harman to poop the bed next couple of days 😀

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

It’ll be updated on an hour – just go to your lineups page and you can which lineups have 216, 180, 144, etc for holes left

5 of 20 6/6. I had 12 $10 milly tickets, so that’s how many of the 20 are in that. All five happen to be in the milly, so I’ve got that going for me.

My only Rose lineup had Sungjae and his PLUS 13 (and isn’t in the milly anywho). Looks like I’ll be rooting for Spieth to beat J.T. in a playoff.
    ~

• mh8235

Just one single $5 Drive the Green ticket remains in play for me, my best and final chance at anything…

Justin Rose (-7)
    Will Zalatoris (-6)
    Hideki Matsuyama (-4)
    Bryson DeChambeau (-1)
    Abraham Ancer (E)
    Tyrrell Hatton (+1)

That 2-stroke Ancer penalty still haunts me, but either way the road to victory has a very clear roadblock and that is the SB2K16 boys. Here’s to hoping Rickie and Smylie show up to the tee times instead of the hottest golfer on the planet and his psychopath partner who only sees red once he gets a whiff, like a god damn great white.

• MrBreeze

Why run a model if you are going to ignore the results, I was bias and just skipped over this, I am an idiot sometimes.

Screen-Shot-2021-04-10-at-7-37-31-AM

• noddy

@mh8235 said...

Is there any golfer on the PGA Tour with less grind than Jason Day? I can’t think of another golfer who ships it home more after a poor round 1 than him. I don’t even have that much compared to the field, but when I saw he was +4 or +5 yesterday, I said without hesitation dude is toast. Whereas I saw Bryson and I’m like yeahh he can for sure grind out a made cut.

There isn’t. He’s so weak mentally and I played him. I’m ashamed. Never again.

• joephoto

@mh8235 said...

That 2-stroke Ancer penalty still haunts

I have a bunch of Ancer.
    Other than his final scoring position, did Ancer lose much in the way of fantasy points ? On that particular hole ?

• depalma13

Best lineup. I’m assuming it has many dupes.

Morikawa -2
    Spieth -5
    Smith -2
    Casey +3
    Oosty +2
    Conners -2

• mitchsnyderdfw

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

JT 6th, Jordan 4th, Hideki 6th, fleetwood 22nd , Corey 13th and Kim 6th. Meh 🤷‍♂️

Is that in the Milly? Pretty damn good lineup

• ifthethunder

@joephoto said...

I have a bunch of Ancer.
    Other than his final scoring position, did Ancer lose much in the way of fantasy points ? On that particular hole ?

He would have gotten -0.5 DK for a bogey. Double is -1, worse than double is -1. I guess these stack (otherwise 3 over is no more penal than 2 over)? If that’s the case, the difference is -2 dkfp. So it’s really the position points that will matter.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).