PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mitchsnyderdfw

Deadbenjamin who used to post on here every now and then is sitting in 3rd in the $10 Milly Maker.

• Giez

@tristanwolf said...

speith meltdown

edit- your honor, i retract that statement

He still will , sorry… its just too early for him again here

• Giez

Seriously… if Rahm can make a run 🏃‍♀️ i d win more than now. today was so disappointing…

• timusbr

Shoutout to Stewart Cink.

He was a dumpster dive I didnt use, but Had him in 8 of10 Snake drafts Nothing better than having pick #6 having someone scoring than a MC and most people found the MC.

• JimKronlund

PGA SHOWDOWN $20K SHORT GAME [20 ENTRY MAX] (ROUND 4)
    Entry: $1 Marg: 15.90%
    Entries: 9708/23.7K Pays: 27.00% Min Cash: 1.50x
    Prizes: $20,000 1st: 5.00% Top Ten: 16.25%
    Crowns: 1
    My Entries: 1
    Multi-Entry: 20

Not sure if this has Overlay potential. Something to keep an eye on before start tomorrow.

• jv21

Man what could had been with my lineup. Spieth/Finau/Conners/Casey in the top 10. Unfortunately I have Cantlay who MC. :/

• rosslive99

Not sure how high the ceiling is with this one, my only 6/6 out of 5 in the 10$ milly

Nastymama
    Spieth
    Connors
    SWK
    Rahm
    Casey

• stackowak81

Had a bunch of Hideki this week but somehow not in any of my best lineups 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ though he’s single handedly keeping my cash lineup floating after Cantlay torpedoed it.

Sitting 28th in a $33 SE with
    Xander
    Speith
    Cam
    Niemann
    Ancer
    Will Z

If ancer feels like going out and shooting a 65 this morning that would help lots.

• JH822547

Why are they teeing off even later today with the possibility of a play-off

• ifthethunder

That J.T. meltdown on 13 was miserable. Watching that ball roll down the creek. LOL, sob.
    ~

• MrBreeze

Masters Sunday = YAY GOLF

The better half and I treat this like a national holiday (Super Bowl in April). I took the day off. Have Burgers ready for lunch right before the 2PM national broadcast, then a meat and cheese tray for noshing so we will not need to vacate the media room during the final 9 holes. One of the best days in Sports if you ask me….YAY GOLF

On FD, will need big days from Rahm, Reed & Simpson with Mats and Leish coming 1-2 to hit a nice payday. That lineup was 1/9347 & winning 15K on both Thursday and Friday for more than half the day, slipped to 800th by the end of the day Friday and climbed back up yesterday thanks to Mats, now sit @45th going in to today. About the only sweat I have.

Good Luck today Y’all , we will need it. Oh, and have fun!

• sports667

Tied for the lead of the 10 dollar milly maker. Wish me luck!

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@MrBreeze said...

Masters Sunday = YAY GOLF

The better half and I treat this like a national holiday (Super Bowl in April). I took the day off. Have Burgers ready for lunch right before the 2PM national broadcast, then a meat and cheese tray for noshing so we will not need to vacate the media room during the final 9 holes. One of the best days in Sports if you ask me….YAY GOLF

On FD, will need big days from Rahm, Reed & Simpson with Mats and Leish coming 1-2 to hit a nice payday. That lineup was 1/9347 & winning 15K on both Thursday and Friday for more than half the day, slipped to 800th by the end of the day Friday and climbed back up yesterday thanks to Mats, now sit @45th going in to today. About the only sweat I have.

Good Luck today Y’all , we will need it. Oh, and have fun!

I 2nd the Rahm vibes. I’m 25% Mats so sitting pretty just need someone like Ancer or Kokrak to have a big day to boost some of those lineups chances!

Hope someone here takes something down today!

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@sports667 said...

Niiiiiiice go get that $$$!

• MrBreeze

@sports667 said...

I see you are duped with your co leader, 585K is a giant payday…Good Luck! Hope it holds for you.

• truegrinder

Guys I’m new to golf. For Sunday I reserved lineup for the final round finale one day event. Does it count for overall places? Or just today’s placement? Example if Hideki hangs on and gets 1st. Does he get 1st place points in the showdown?

• jss1218

Yes in R4 showdown contests there are points for finishing position. But the points are not the same as they are in the 4 day contests.

• truegrinder

@jss1218 said...

Yes in R4 showdown contests there are points for finishing position. But the points are not the same as they are in the 4 day contests.

Just trying to understand why Hideki is so much cheaper than other guys? Probably cause he will play it safe?

• JimKronlund

@truegrinder said...

Just trying to understand why Hideki is so much cheaper than other guys? Probably cause he will play it safe?

11 of the last 15 players to lead by 4 pts on Sunday have won the Masters.
    I have 20 lineups and 18 have Mats.

• ifthethunder

@truegrinder said...

I think DK put up round 4 pricing before round 3 was over. Mats went off on his back 9.
    ~

• JH822547

@truegrinder said...

They post the contests while the 3rd round is going on so clearly he hadn’t made his move by that point they finalised the pricing.

He will be something like 50%-60% owned and it’s entirely possible he will shoot +2 and come 4th in which case whatever finishing points he achieves will not offset the poor performance.

Even at the bargain price you can leave him out of the line-up.

• truegrinder

@JH822547 said...

They post the contests while the 3rd round is going on so clearly he hadn’t made his move by that point they finalised the pricing.

He will be something like 50%-60% owned and it’s entirely possible he will shoot +2 and come 4th in which case whatever finishing points he achieves will not offset the poor performance.

Thanks guys. Makes sense. I am going to take him I believe.

• MrBreeze

two H2H available for $5 in the league lobby y’all

• JimKronlund

@JH822547 said...

*if

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@sports667 said...

Great lineup, good luck!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).