PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• timusbr

Casey

At this point ….Better late than never

• BrianVT

@lfn1992 said...

#TeamMatsCollapse

Zalatoris collapse with X and Conners catching Mats until 18.

• timusbr

lol Bif
    jinx

• Getty33

@ifthethunder said...

Funny thing: I’m currently winning a $20 ticket in a 25 cent tiers contest. Lineup features Mats, Bison, and Rahm. Doubt it holds up once the all the later players get going, though.
    ~

That eagle helps! About time he did something.

• whodat2

Some BIF knowledge please. If you win the masters for the 2nd straight year, who puts the jacket on you?

• NDNole

I guess nieman just wants me to enjoy my sunday and not worry about golf dfs lol.

• BIF

@timusbr said...

lol Bif
    jinx

Casey 4 in a row now

• BIF

@whodat2 said...

Some BIF knowledge please. If you win the masters for the 2nd straight year, who puts the jacket on you?

I can’t remember how that worked for Tiger as he was last one to do it but my guess would be the Chairman

Edit – just saw this thanks to Google

In 1966, Jack Nicklaus became the first player to win in consecutive years and he donned the jacket himself. When Nick Faldo (in 1990) and Tiger Woods (in 2002) repeated as champions, the chairman of Augusta National put the jacket on them.

• ifthethunder

Hey look! Phatrick decided to show up.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

Casey 4 in a row now

He’s helping my Happy Meal. But J.T. and Seabass are trying to tear it down.
    ~

• lfn1992

Casey going for the most absolute garbage backdoor T20 in history

• BrianVT

DeshamWET

• Steverino01

Spieth on 80 watch.

• Getty33

@Steverino01 said...

Spieth on 80 watch.

That duck hook drive on 2 looked like something out of a 5pm men’s drinking league at the local muni.

• MrBreeze

Rahmbo gonna go loooow yay

• Steverino01

@Getty33 said...

That duck hook drive on 2 looked like something out of a 5pm men’s drinking league at the local muni.

Yup, but a squirrel threw his ball out of the trees. Another lucky break for Spieth.

• timusbr

@JimKronlund said...

Is it me or does this Masters seem to be lacking overall?
    I am not sure why?

Please I mean no disrespect to this statement. Did your feeling change from then to now? As we have 2 more groups to tee off, I feel like something is going to happen today. (LOL hopefully a DFS winning/break even week). But its gettable out there and guys are going to go for some of it. I feel like its game on and I am interested.

• BrianVT

Fitzmagic disappearing act this weekend.

• MrBreeze

@Steverino01 said...

Yup, but a squirrel threw his ball out of the trees. Another lucky break for Spieth.

Squirrel Bird

• MrBreeze

1st tee jitters for MATS

• BIF

Deki into the darkness off #1

• ifthethunder

@Getty33 said...

Cam Smith: you hit it within 6 feet, you have to convert. It’s Sunday. At The Masters.
    ~

• BIF

@Getty33 said...

Easy bird

Spieth style

• Giez

JT really ruined this Masters…

• BIF

@BrianVT said...

Fitzmagic disappearing act this weekend.

Not really – he was never a factor

74-70-73 and he’s 1 over so far today

Just a whole lot of average

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).