PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: April 8-11

Where: Augusta, Georgia

Course: Augusta National – A par 72 course, playing at 7445 yards.

Cut Rules: Top 50 + ties

Field Size: Will be around 95 golfers.

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson (-20)

Last Year’s Cut:E (60 golfers made it through)

Live Coverage:
    **Masters.com
    **DirecTV channels 901-905
    **CBS
    **ESPN on Thurs & Fri
    Shot-tracker: Masters.com (not on pgatour.com)

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Steverino01

WOW X-Man

• mitchsnyderdfw

Well, that’s a let down

• BIF

Xander finds interesting ways to tease owners but seems to never get it done and going to likely make triple now – nice run of 4 birds though.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@BIF said...

Xander finds interesting ways to tease owners but seems to never get it done and going to likely make triple now – nice run of 4 birds though.

Turning into Tony Jr.

• JH822547

Come on Conners, knock that in

• tristanwolf

how is sports667 doin i see still top 12 can he win?

• sports667

Can’t win now. If Leishman hole in one dropped or he made a birdie on 18 I could of won. Ugh.

• depalma13

Just wanted to point out CBS did not use a close up shot of Mats hitting it out of the sand on 18.

Guess they wanted to make sure there wasn’t going to be a two stroke penalty if he accidentally touched the sand.

• BrianVT

Well, at least I made the Hideki call a couple times this week. Didn’t piece everything together just right, though.

• ifthethunder

@JH822547 said...

Come on Conners, knock that in

That bird did help me win a couple more tickets and a little more cash.
    ~

• internetfamous

Was in insane shape before the rain delay Saturday then my lineups just imploded 2 days in a row. Sigh. I didn’t have a horse in the race but 1 of my 6 teams with Willy Z but I would have much rather X win than Deki.

• naj1073

thank you Deki! 🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵

• Steverino01

Can’t wait for next year to find out what is being served at The Masters Champions Dinner.

• ifthethunder

@sports667 said...

Can’t win now. If Leishman hole in one dropped or he made a birdie on 18 I could of won. Ugh.

I see the giblets guy won with a lineup full of gophers we all played. Yet he was a sole winner. To heck with ownership, play for the best scores.
    ~

• Ricardo5346

The all in guy got 1st, t2nd and 5th in the $100 milly. Not bad.

• ifthethunder

@Steverino01 said...

Can’t wait for next year to find out what is being served at The Masters Champions Dinner.

Shirley you already know, Rodney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPaClGpIfK4

“This steak still has marks where the jockey was hitting it.”
    ~

• JH822547

Not often the winner of the tournament isn’t in the winning line up of round 4 showdown.

Even less often do they only have one of the top 5.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Day 1 – Up $1700
    Day4 – Down $250

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Well, that was a crazy day 4. I was double the field on Hideki, Rahm and Spieth and 50% over on Xander so it was fun to watch. No magic combo but solid cashes all around. Cashed 56/100 in the $100 MM and got 37th in the $4444.

It’s Webb Simpson week next week so all aboard the RBC train!

• JimKronlund

@ifthethunder said...

I see the giblets guy won with a lineup full of gophers we all played. Yet he was a sole winner. To heck with ownership, play for the best scores.
    ~

Bingo. Ownership is way too heavily worried about needlessly. Same with dups.

• BrianVT

I see DJ is in the field at the Heritage. How long until he W/Ds?

• ifthethunder

@BrianVT said...

Shouldn’t he be fired up after MCing his Masters title defense?
    ~

• mitchsnyderdfw

@BrianVT said...

He’s an RBC guy, no chance we WD unless injured

• BrianVT

@ifthethunder said...

Shouldn’t he be fired up after MCing his Masters title defense?
    ~

He seems more bored and uninterested than fired up. Wouldn’t be surprised if he decides to take time to tune-up his game some more.

• Getty33

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

He’s an RBC guy, no chance we WD unless injured

This. As an RBC ambassador who has their logo on on his bag and apparel, he’s fully obligated to show up. Besides, the winner’s tartan plaid jacket kicks ass over that pea green monstrosity they give out at the Masters.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).