MLB FORUM

Comments

• beermakersfan

• Previously Ranked: #1 Overall

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Hey Guys—

We had such an overwhelming demand for the contest so we’re bringing it back as a thank you to the RG community and we’re doing it even bigger this time!!

We’re going to run this contest THIS FRIDAY MAY, 13th then EVERY WEDNESDAY moving forward.

Here’s how it’ll work….

1. Check out My 6 Pack on the day of the contest and within the video I will post some sort of question that will change with each video.

2. Here’s what you’ll need to do— Post: A) Your answer to the question, B) Your 6 Pack for the day, and C) Your twitter handle(must be a follower of [a]RotoGrinders and @beermakersfan on Twitter) in the COMMENTS SECTION OF THE 6 PACK VIDEO, NOT IN THIS THREAD. Let’s save the thread for any questions/results, etc…

ONE PERSON WILL BE SELECTED Closest guess to the question(Any Ties Will go to whoever answered First) will be selected to go 6 Pack v 6 Pack with me that night and if your 6 Pack beats mine using FD scoring, you will win a Fanduel MLB Incentives Package for the Rest of This Season AND a Rotogrinders T-Shirt!!

(UPDATE: We are going to choose 1 person to face off vs Beer for every 50 who enter…..so if we have 150 then we will choose 3 participants at random)

I will Post the Opponent and the Matchup here in the comments section as well as on twitter around 7:00e on the nights of the contest.

RULES:

1. No Duplication of Players, you get the pick of the litter after my 6.

2. NO COORS FIELD…EVER, TOO EASY

3. Your 6 Pack must contain 6 hitters with a max of one C/1B/2B/3B/SS and/or 3 OFs. Basically, you can’t go over the positional requirements of a standard lineup on FD.

4. All submissions must be in by 6:00 eastern, opponents will be notified before roster lock.

Any questions, post them here.

Again, thanks for watching and supporting the 6 Pack and Rotogrinders and looking forward to some good competition!!!

Cheers,

Beer

• beermakersfan

@ranoa513 said...

Do all of the illegal entries still count as entries? (re: determining how many participants get chosen)

Nope

• beermakersfan

@fantasyordeztiny said...

No love for DK players :(

Gotta keep this contest FD Only

• beermakersfan

If you left your answers here, you’re doing it wrong….30 mins to get your answers in on THE 6 PACK PAGE. Any answers only left here will not be entered

• robertdaytop

Answer 12

Cespedes
    Walker
    Revere
    Frazier
    Bradley
    Duvall

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

Don’t have twitter and can’t enter the challenge correctly so I’ll just post my hypothetical picks here with rest of the ineligibles/illiterates: 1B Edwin 2B Kipnis SS Villar 3B Donaldson OF Souza Jr OF Domingo Santana.

• beermakersfan

Today’s Challenge ready to roll, remember put your answers IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THE 6 PACK VIDEO, NOT HERE.

Need your answer to question within the video, twitter handle and your 6 pack for tonight.

Cheers from the Bar!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler