Looking for that edge in NFL this season? Looking for the sharp plays the masses aren’t making? You need THE BLITZ projections, podcasts, and web shows!
THE BLITZ Optimal Lineups cashed Double-Ups 73% of weeks in 2019! (After cashing 71% in 2018!) And the top 150 optimal lineups (utilizing an average of 38 different players per week) only cashed 2% less than the top optimal! IOW, THE BLITZ was great at identifying lots of the best plays, and if you played any reasonable lineup from THE BLITZ in 2019, you were extremely profitable. THE BLITZ’s favorite point-per-dollar plays and stacks were constantly in Milly Maker-winning lineups, and at least one subscriber WON the Milly Maker!
Everyone knows there’s a lot of information out there for NFL now, but most analysis says the same thing using the same flawed analysis. With THE BLITZ, there’s no groupthink. No ‘bad chalk’. Just proven, statistically-driven, winning plays.
And we’re not just talking the obvious plays here, the way some people think of projections. Because the THE BLITZ isn’t prone to bias the way touts are, and because it accounts for things other projection systems don’t realize are important, it’s able to identify great, under-the-radar plays that the masses ignore. Go check the 2019 games logs and the find the best weeks that Teddy Bridgewater, Matt Schaub, Jeff Driskel, or David Blough had (just to name a few). THE BLITZ was on them and won subscribers a ton of GPP money.
What Is THE BLITZ?
If you’re not familiar with THE BLITZ, here’s what you need to know:
THE BLITZ was created by Derek Carty using much of the same methodology he used for his MLB Projection System, THE BAT, which is the most accurate season-long MLB projection system tested according to multiple studies. A sabermetrician and graduate of the prestigious MLB Scout School, Carty has spent a decade learning from some of the greatest mathematical sports minds, many of whom are now high-ranking decision-makers in MLB front offices. Very few of these sabermetric methods have found their way into football analysis, which gives THE BLITZ (and you!) a big advantage over others all using the same basic techniques.
Optimizing THE BLITZ is PropWizard, a Professional Sports Handicapping Service-now-DFS expert. PropWizard excels in the sports gaming industry with its considerable influence in the player propositional market, and applies the same advanced methods as Vegas Oddsmakers to strengthen and refine player projections. PropWizard runs EV Analytics and was the top NFL sports bettor on SharpSide for the 2018 season.
THE BLITZ Bonus Features
In addition to the tried and true projections THE BLITZ has always had, a subscription gets you a lot of extras:
• Stack Projections: THE BLITZ projects game and team stacks to help GPP players identify the best raw point and the best value stacks
• Floor, Ceiling, and Percentile Projections: THE BLITZ projects a range of outcomes for every player based on their own unique skillset. This can help identify both ‘safe’ and ‘high upside’ plays for GPP players.
• Web Shows: THE BLITZ Show premiered in 2020 and was an immediate hit. It returns in 2020 with Derek Carty, Alex Dunlap, and Will Priester (aka ChiefJustice) to help you break down all the best plays for the coming week. It records Saturday afternoons—perfect timing: after Friday inactives with plenty of time to use the information to build lineups before Sunday.
• Podcasts: Podcasts have become a staple of THE BAT product for MLB (and previously cost upwards of $100 to subscriber), so given their popularity, I decided to do them for THE BLITZ subscribers as well. Better yet, they will come completely FREE with all subscriptions to THE BLITZ! Each week, I’ll give my thoughts on the slate (including why THE BLITZ likes/doesn’t like certain players, why certain popular plays are good or bad, etc.) and the smart ways to approach games.
• Discord Chat Room: A subscriber-only channel in the RotoGrinders Discord for THE BLITZ users to swap ideas and lineup suggestions. I hang out in here and answer questions a lot.
What Goes Into THE BLITZ?
As far as I can tell, THE BLITZ takes into account more factors and has more features than any other system out there—all while tackling complex statistical issues like sample size and player aging that most others ignore. You can get more details here, but to list a few, every single week THE BLITZ considers:
- Player Talent
- Team & Coaching Tendencies
- Offensive Lines
- Opposing Defense
- vs. the Run
- vs. Receiver Type (WR/TE/RB)
- vs. Deep/Short Passes
- Game Context
- Game Script
- Down and Distance
- Field Position
- Offensive & Defensive Formations
- Home Field Advantage
- Divisional/Non-Divisional Opponent
- Stadium Noise Level
- Scouting Combine Scores
- Depth Charts
- Vegas Insight
- …with new factors being added throughout the season!
And THE BLITZ doesn’t just take what a player has done at face value. This is actually one of the biggest mistakes most DFS players and models make, assuming that what a player has done this year represents his true talent level. But there’s a big difference between past performance and expected performance, and that’s why each one of these factors has its own underlying projection system so that THE BLITZ can have the best estimate of how well everyone and everything should perform going forward.
For more information on everything that goes into THE BLITZ, be sure to check out this page.
Simply head over to this page and follow the instructions! – If you have any questions, please post them here, hit me up on Twitter (@DerekCarty), or email (THEBLITZ@RotoGrinders.com) at anytime. I’m always happy to answer any questions you have about myself, THE BLITZ, or DFS in general.