When: February 18-21

Where: Pacific Palisades, CA

Course: Riviera CC | A par 71 playing at 7322 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Adam Scott at -11

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Coverage: PGATourLive | Golf Channel | CBS

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Looks like there will be wind all 4 days, but otherwise decent weather.
    ~

• BIF

Stacked field this week but no Sungjae, not like him to take multiple weeks off

• bigez952

@BIF said...

He has a house now so maybe that gives him a reason to have a few weeks off instead of just playing 52 weeks a year and living on the road.

• byo34

I love Frittelli this week.

My fear is the touts will love him too. His driving distance, around the green game and T5 at comp course Augusta.. Heres to hoping he doesn’t become the chalk 7k guy!

• BrianVT

@BIF said...

Just a little tidbit to add: outside of Majors & WGCs, Riviera is typically about the 4th strongest field (by OWGR) each year. The others are Memorial, Colonial, and Palmer.

• BrianVT

Gooch and KH Lee seem to have played well here (of the non-studs). Really need to see some salaries, though.

• BrianVT

Salaries are out. I think I can fade DJ and JT at the top and still do just fine.

• Shaver933

@ifthethunder said...

Looks like there will be wind all 4 days, but otherwise decent weather.
    ~

Where are you seeing a windy forecast? I’m seeing it topping out around 10 mph, which looks slightly lower than it’s been in past years.

• winnerchickendinner

Looks like putting is really a deciding factor here. Dechambeau is a poa putting fiend. Ancer at 7900 is probably too good to pass up.

• MACKTYSON

Endless ways to create line ups this week with this field and pricing.

• winnerchickendinner

@BrianVT said...

Salaries are out. I think I can fade DJ and JT at the top and still do just fine.

Especially with Schauffle at only 9900

• timusbr

I gotta ask, itbebrianyo and jonas……

are you guys bots (lol). it seems everytime I make the Happy meal contest, you guys are already in by the time I am finished putting my dummy LU in and seeing if anyone has entered yet. Is there a trick t it or do you live on DK? (no slight I think many of us are here more often than we should be.)

interesting days ahead…cold, snow, wind, lake effect snow (not unheard of but rare for my area). not in quarantine for covid but has the same effect. I swear the seasons have moved 6 weeks later than when I was younger. Makes baseball season suck at the start.

• byo34

@timusbr said...

are you guys bots (lol). it seems everytime I make the Happy meal contest, you guys are already in by the time I am finished putting my dummy LU in and seeing if anyone has entered yet. Is there a trick t it or do you live on DK? (no slight I think many of us are here more often than we should be.)

interesting days ahead…cold, snow, wind, lake effect snow (not unheard of but rare for my area). not in quarantine for covid but has the same effect. I swear the seasons have moved 6 weeks later than when I was younger. Makes baseball season suck at the start.

LOL!

I have my phone right on my desk, right when the notification lights up my phone I enter my dummy in ASAP. The past few weeks I happened to be on my phone already and the notification popped up.

• noddy

@byo34 said...

I love Frittelli this week.

My fear is the touts will love him too. His driving distance, around the green game and T5 at comp course Augusta.. Heres to hoping he doesn’t become the chalk 7k guy!

Exactly 7k. Great call!!!

• naj1073

Steele 7k on FD……

• Money0227

So many good values this week. DJ will be a 100% certainty for me.

• johnnyjakes

@naj1073 said...

Steele 7k on FD……

Terrible misprice… good news for my 20 man league.

• ifthethunder

@Shaver933 said...

Where are you seeing a windy forecast? I’m seeing it topping out around 10 mph, which looks slightly lower than it’s been in past years.

I saw 10-15 or 20 when I checked. But forecasts much closer to tee-off count the most, anywho.
    ~

• BIF

@BrianVT said...

Just a little tidbit to add: outside of Majors & WGCs, Riviera is typically about the 4th strongest field (by OWGR) each year. The others are Memorial, Colonial, and Palmer.

Yup – all the true invitationals with small-medium sized fields (120ish versus the 144-156 player ones).

• BIF

@timusbr said...

I have to be just as quick most weeks – you just know I’m not a bot 😂 if I see the notification, I enter right away so I don’t clear the notification and forget to do it later

• timusbr

Happy Meal cup standings after AT&T Pebble Beach
    https://1drv.ms/x/s!AiKGps2bl5SRokjtuTJyUClys85J?e=UA5wef

congrats LFN on the win last week
    not 1 new person last week. first time in a long time.

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

Yup – all the true invitationals with small-medium sized fields (120ish versus the 144-156 player ones).

Will there be additions/substractions to the player pool in the next day or so?
    ~

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

Will there be additions/substractions to the player pool in the next day or so?
    ~

There is one college player to be added – they always have a one day college tourney where they have a bunch of top players play for 1 spot and invite the winner – it’s being played today. Not sure if DK will add if it is just the one guy and no WDs.

In past years Zalatoris 2015 and Scheffler 2018 won the one spot college tourney to get in here

• taford14

Is there a FD forum league? I play a 10 person league and would love to join the RG Forum league for FanDuel if there is one. I donate in golf for sure. Easy money, but fun. Thanks

• timusbr

Sorry we are on DK….I dont think anyone has ever tried to start one. I would guess you could get at least 10 to start. Many people here play both. many said they joined DK to play in the Happy Meal. at least a handful have said thx but no thx and stuck to FD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).