MAIN FORUM

Comments

• tomac

It’s your boy Tomac back with another idea (kind of borrowed from this fantastic HORSE tournament pdid is running):

rotogrinders.com/threads/PDidawg_s_Inaugural_Ironman_H_O_R_S_E_Challenge-407543

Eight teams of six grinders apiece, with one person per team competing in the following sports:

Sunday, November 2 – NFL (all weekend game)
    Monday, November 3 – NFL (Mon-Thurs slate)
    Tuesday, November 4 – NBA, NHL, Soccer
    Wednesday, November 5 – NBA, Soccer, PGA
    Thursday, November 6 – NHL, CFB (weeknight slate)
    Friday, November 7 – NBA, NHL
    Saturday, November 8 – Soccer, CFB (early only), CFB (6 pm late)
    Sunday, November 9 – NFL (full team submissions)

Points are awarded on a 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 scale for each contest with the exception of Sunday, November 9. The Sunday contest will award points on a sliding scale with 48 as the highest, since all 48 team members will participate. Soccer and Golf participants need a DK acct. The others will be held on FD.

Seven team captains will hold a draft of Grinders this week.

Captains so far are:

Tomac
    Sethayates
    Soulstealer
    Astukas
    Stevietpfl (RG show team)
    Gotembaseball
    Realking
    ElctrcEye

If you would like to be in the draft eligible pool or be one of the other captains, please comment below with your sport specialty.

For the eighth team, I am hoping the hosts of Grinders Live will participate in the challenge. If not, a team of undrafted free agents will form to fill the eighth spot.

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

I’d be in, but have to be only draft eligible since I’m away Thurs morning-Sunday night.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

In to play or captain

• tomac

stevie would you consider captaining a RG mod/hosts team as the eighth squad?

• soulstealer

I’ll fill my team with mostly mods if you want tomac

• detroitcolts44

I’m in to play as draft eligible. My best sport is NFL.

• tomac

entirely up to you and Stevie, but I’ll put you both down as captains, with one of you hopefully running the official RG expert squad

• keg4540

I would be down to play.

• Razzle11

Id be interested in playing, I would go CFB and NBA

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@tomac said...

stevie would you consider captaining a RG mod/hosts team as the eighth squad?

I’ll do the host team if I can get the guys to do it, which I’m sure they will

• tomac

@stevietpfl said...

I’ll do the host team if I can get the guys to do it, which I’m sure they will

that would be awesome

• keg4540

I would in and NBA or NFL or CFB.

• iconfantasyJoe

the “Fantasy Draft” needs to be live streamed.

Ill put myself in as draft eligible.

NBA would be my preference

• STAV

Draft Eligible and in

Strength of Sport in descending order.

NBA, NFL, Soccer, NHL, CFB, PGA

• Orobouros

In if needed, I’m good at NBA and PGA, avg at NFL and soccer, bad at CFB and NHL

• medavis6

In for the player pool.

I’m good at every sport, just ignore my RG profile. They’re made up statistics anyway =P

• tomac

@medavis6 said...

In for the player pool.

I’m good at every sport, just ignore my RG profile. They’re made up statistics anyway =P

unfortunately astukas has all your next level stats medavis

• Austyn1222

I would be in to play.by far best sports are NBA AND NFL

• benny11

• Blogger of the Month

I would be in if someone needs me. I play a bunch of sports so I am flexible as we’ll.

• benny11

• Blogger of the Month

I would be in if someone needs me. I play a bunch of sports so I am flexible as we’ll.

• benny11

• Blogger of the Month

• billsfan777

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

im in for nhl nba nfl

• infinite420

i am declaring my elligibility. i play nfl nhl and nba, out of those three i am probably best at nba

• Dmort21

i would be interested in playing any sport, pga and soccer are they only ones im not that good at.

• Gotembaseball

IM IN

• Christian420

Officially declaring my eligibility for the draft. Forte is NFL. NBA is my weaker games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).