PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

DK Salaries are up so might as well get the thread/discussion going

Rory is top salary with Spieth, Scott, Day and Bubba not far behind; lineup construction will be interesting and a challenge given the small field, shorter cut line, likelihood of duplicate entries in huge GPP’s and the poor quality punts.

• MrSnuffleupagus

Can anyone tell me how many duplicates i have for my one entry, my phone is dog crap i guess

• TommyWantWingy33

Got 7 dupes thanks for the link fellas!! Think 7 is way too many?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #57

RG Tiered Ranking

@smallANDflaccid said...

Use this:
    http://www.thefantasyfanatics.com/dfs/pga/ownership.cfm

That was great. Thanks. 2 unique out of 3. 1 dupe on the other.

• manleyyy

only made 2 lineups and used all my salary and feel good about It, nice birdie Louis

• smallANDflaccid

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Got 7 dupes thanks for the link fellas!! Think 7 is way too many?

Better than 8!

• TPSC

Jesus, this Masters online commentator is brutal.

Second guy who has run it by the hole only to have the guy say, “Just short!”

• TommyWantWingy33

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Can anyone tell me how many duplicates i have for my one entry, my phone is dog crap i guess

just searched ya and looks like you have yourself a unique lineup! congrats

• mmccannwin

that link didnt work for me. Can someone look mine up?
    got fowler,day,kirk,leishman,na,and smylie

• kdsdawg

good grief, I played 4 L/Us in the Milly, I got one with 4 duplicates,,dam and it includes Kirk at 7.8% and Wiesberger at 5.6%. That is unreal that I have 4 people that have the same L/U.
    I only have 1 that isn’t duplicated. That L/U has ..Jason Day, Dustin Johnson, Jimmie Walker, Ian Poulter, Ryan Moore and Scott Piercy.
    Well I was pulling for Watson, that has now changed..lol

• MrSnuffleupagus

Im shocked that its unique..but ill take it.

• NCRick

It looks like draftkings file export has all the golfers in the same order now. So all you have to do is select your players column, copy, and then find.

• johnnyupton

I didn’t hear the first one, but the last one he was referring to the break (before the hole), didn’t hit it hard enough for the line.

edit: regarding the putt being “short”

• Razztag

@TPSC said...

Jesus, this Masters online commentator is brutal.

Second guy who has run it by the hole only to have the guy say, “Just short!”

I was thinking the same thing. “JUST SHORT!” as it rolls 4’ by the hole…

• whodat2

@mmccannwin said...

that link didnt work for me. Can someone look mine up?
    got fowler,day,kirk,leishman,na,and smylie

draftkings username?

• mmccannwin

@whodat2 said...

draftkings username?

mmccann2784

• osuryanf

Link won’t work for me either, no clue why.

Can someone check mine?

osuryanf

• TPSC

Wiesberger is on point.

• TPSC

Holy balls, Fowler almost canned it from 218.

• whodat2

@mmccannwin said...

mmccann2784

Jason Day (11600, 26.0%), Rickie Fowler (10900, 22.0%), Marc Leishman (7900, 7.4%), Kevin Na (6900, 18.0%), Chris Kirk (6700, 7.8%), Smylie Kaufman (6000, 17.5%) 50000 6
    Jason Day (11600, 26.0%), Rickie Fowler (10900, 22.0%), Marc Leishman (7900, 7.4%), Kevin Na (6900, 18.0%), Chris Kirk (6700, 7.8%), Smylie Kaufman (6000, 17.5%) 50000 6

6 dupes each

• mccoolio

@TPSC said...

Holy balls, Fowler almost canned it from 218.

He swung so smooth too

• smallANDflaccid

That site is super slow right now due to more users than usual hitting it, plus they use Cold Fusion which is terrible even when not under load.
    Not sure what DB they are using in the background, but I also suspect that it has the issue of people hitting the site, that starts a query, and then when it is slow they either reload or start some other query – which then doesn’t kill the old query and starts new ones, increasing the load.

It should chill out in time. Or crash.

• mmccannwin

@whodat2 said...

6 dupes each

thats fine. Thanks for checking.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@smallANDflaccid said...

That site is super slow right now due to more users than usual hitting it, plus they use Cold Fusion which is terrible even when not under load.
    Not sure what DB they are using in the background, but I also suspect that it has the issue of people hitting the site, that starts a query, and then when it is slow they either reload or start some other query – which then doesn’t kill the old query and starts new ones, increasing the load.

It should chill out in time. Or crash.

My money on crash

• smallANDflaccid

@whodat2 said...

6 dupes each

They are the same lineup, so it self-collides – which counts in there.

• mmccannwin

@smallANDflaccid said...

They are the same lineup, so it self-collides – which counts in there.

what does that mean? since i have 2 of the same. does that mean 4 others have the same lu?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler