PGA FORUM

• BIF

DK Salaries are up so might as well get the thread/discussion going

Rory is top salary with Spieth, Scott, Day and Bubba not far behind; lineup construction will be interesting and a challenge given the small field, shorter cut line, likelihood of duplicate entries in huge GPP’s and the poor quality punts.

• amanuel777

And cut goes to 3 with Spieth’s birdie on 1.

• y2mulder

Jimmy Walker is -2, but DK has him at +3. Wut?

• Daybo

Entered into a free roll contest and just curious, is a 182.5 fpts on DK with 282 holes remaining a good score?

• Nodak

@Daybo said...

Entered into a free roll contest and just curious, is a 182.5 fpts on DK with 282 holes remaining a good score?

probably good for min cash right now.

• td7232

Yeah wondering the same about Jimmy DK has him at +3. Also anyone in Michigan get a brief message saying it wasn’t allowed in the state anymore?…

• BIF

Poulter shank alert

• y2mulder

@Daybo said...

Beating all 50 of my lineups!

Jimmy Walker has been fixed.

• Daybo

Yeah I was kinda wishing I had the guts to enter it into a gpp, but I wasnt thinking about it other than free roll. I have Spieth and Piercy going hard in my lineup. Also have this guy named Aphibarnrat who I picked cause i liked his name and hes doing well lol

• BIF

@y2mulder said...

Jimmy Walker is -2, but DK has him at +3. Wut?

That explains it – phew
    I went from 300th to 700th in the $3 GPP after a birdie and a couple pars then jumped back up to 230th after a par

• Nodak

Double for Sergio. Golfers getting wrecked today.

• CJtheGrump

What happened with Garcia on 9? He just have trouble reaching the green or something?

• TJRhodes

Day in the water

• BIF

I don’t own him because of the usually poor combination of being a short hitter and a Masters rookie but Troy Merritt impressed me so far shooting 74-71 +1

Well done

• y2mulder

God, I would kill for some coverage of the front 9.

Cant wait for majors where stations are actually allowed to provide full coverage.

• y2mulder

OH JASON DAY.

• thetitanlb

Poulter omg

• BIF

@CJtheGrump said...

What happened with Garcia on 9? He just have trouble reaching the green or something?

He was short and just in front in two but hit 2 bad chips that went up and rolled back down almost to his feet – severe pitch and elevation on #9

• thetitanlb

Gonna need Spieth to start shanking some drives bad.

• thetitanlb

Oh boy gonna be another Spieth Birdie.

• steelcitydozer

My day fade looks good so far but he loves to get eagles . kuchar needs to pick it up ,playing well can’t finish
    They have wraparound coverage on the golf network

• Daybo

Good luck with that, Spieth is a machine

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Reed -2 so far. My other 5 all +1 or under par. Early for my guys but if he can make cut, a 6/6 with Speith and Casey could be good for a nice cash in the milly .

• y2mulder

Speith is going full Tiger on this field. Again. They might add another 500 yards to this course next spring.

• steelcitydozer

Speith 2 birdies now I’m 10000 in milly all the sudden

• BIF

If Spieth runs away with it, that makes it real tough to get a high cashing lineup without him – he could end up with 25+ more points than the next finisher.
    If it stayed close, some guys with Eagles and lots of birdie/bogey combos can make it interesting fantasy point-wise.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).