PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

DK Salaries are up so might as well get the thread/discussion going

Rory is top salary with Spieth, Scott, Day and Bubba not far behind; lineup construction will be interesting and a challenge given the small field, shorter cut line, likelihood of duplicate entries in huge GPP’s and the poor quality punts.

• Rye300

@steelcitydozer said...

Speith 2 birdies now I’m 10000 in milly all the sudden

If you dropped a bunch it wasn’t because of Spieth. He’s fairly low owned and only gained 6 pts. His place didn’t change at all.

• y2mulder

Opening double for Na. Nobody is safe. (Not named Speith)

• steelcitydozer

@Rye300 said...

If you dropped a bunch it wasn’t because of Spieth. He’s fairly low owned and only gained 6 pts. His place didn’t change at all.

No jumped up a bunch ! Quite happy lol

• BIF

Bowditch is double-bogey Free thru 10 holes – LOL

Walker bogey-streaking – aaaargh

• steelcitydozer

Got a line-up in milly
    Hoffman , Kaufman, kuchar, mahan, Michelson, and speith. Not looking bad

• y2mulder

These clowns they call announcers keep saying the cut line is -2 because of Speith. I wanna punch them through the internet.

• Nodak

Now watch Scott shoot 6 under today

• TJRhodes

Only 8 golfers under par today so far?

• tfed1

whoa jordans putter finally hiccups…double coming

• BIF

Spieth DOUBLE he us human after all

• y2mulder

If they cut everyone outside 10 shots of Speith, we will be down to a foursome tomorrow morning.

Edit: WHOOPS. Quick Double.

• neilsanjay

would love a speith choke this round

• tarheelsrule44

The cut line is the top 50 PLUS anyone within 10 shots.

Even if spieth is at -22 and everyone else is at E, as long as they are in the top 50 they will make the cut (at least that’s the way I understand it).

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Come on Poulter hang on at +3… Don’t completely melt on 18 please!

• y2mulder

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Even if spieth is at -22 and everyone else is at E, as long as they are in the top 50 they will make the cut (at least that’s the way I understand it).

That is correct. My post was a bit misleading, but sarcastic in fun.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tarheelsrule44 said...

That is correct sir

• y2mulder

With Spieth practically controlling the cut line, you might see golfers running Volkswagons at him on the 18th fairway.

• feekdogg

This is my first DFS golf contest. Is it critical that all six guys make the cut?

• TJRhodes

@feekdogg said...

This is my first DFS golf contest. Is it critical that all six guys make the cut?

To win yes, to cash no.

• rcass

six for any chance for good money
    five may cash

• y2mulder

@feekdogg said...

It helps a lot. Makes cashing 10 times easier.

• falldown

This daily fantasy golf makes me feel so dirty. Never have I spent an afternoon watching my PC and hoping so many people miss shots. I have officially become a hater of sports.

• feekdogg

Got it. I’ve got Reed and Cabrera Bello at +3, my others are E or better.

• BIF

@y2mulder said...

With Spieth practically controlling the cut line, you might see golfers running Volkswagons at him on the 18th fairway.

Spieth controls it if he shoots even or worse – to get others within 10 shots
    He doesn’t control it if he plays well; the others will need to be Top 50 & tied

• y2mulder

Almost thought Bubba was gonna run Birdie/Birdie and get in at +5.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).