PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

The Memorial Tournament – June 2-5, 2016 – Muirfield Village GC – Dublin, Ohio

I think I remember more about Tiger’s 85 in the 3rd round last year than I do Lingmerth beating Rose in a playoff

2015 – Winner David Lingmerth -15 in 3-hole playoff over Justin Rose
    2015 Cut – a score of -1 was needed to make the cut, 71 players made the cut last year

Only 120 in the field this week with the usual 70 & ties making the cut so a higher percentage of field makes the cut.

Last year quite a few of the regular cut makers on tour like Jason Day, Rickie Fowler, Danny Lee, Justin Thomas, Gary Woodland, Daniel Berger, Colt Knost, Daniel Summerhays and Charl Schwartzel all missed the cut.

Muirfield Village is known as a ball strikers golf course and this tournament has a bit of mini major feel to it much like the Players Champions and the L.A. Open (Riviera) where a win here is more respected than a normal non-major.

Besides hosting this event since its inception in 1976, Muirfield Village has also recently hosted the 2013 Presidents Cup.

Admin Note

Have any ideas for improvements to RotoGrinders’ PGA Tools/Research offerings? Let us know here!

• Cdogbuck

The course did not get much rain. The heavy stuff was all inside the loop. At least so far. Trace amount of rain in Dublin. 3-.8 inches of rain in Localized areas in and around Columbus.

http://www.localconditions.com/weather-dublin-ohio/43016/radar/rain-storm-total.php

• badtrip

Good night and good luck to all that have similar line ups to mine.

• shamrock77s

@smallANDflaccid said...

On the way in to work this morning I thought of a way to do unsupervised clustering of players using linear algebra on normalized stats.

So in theory should be able to take the top Y players from the past X years of a tournament, and put them into the N-dimensional space where N is the number of stats you want to track on them. Then let unsupervised clustering show you who (in the current future tournament space) is nearest to the previous high ranking players – which would theoretically mean they too should be higher probability of being higher ranked in this tournament.

If N were as low as 2 or 3, it would make for cool visualizations – but as it gets higher (I have 17 on my list that I am going to try), it is hard to show in a 3D or 2D world – but the math still works on it, just hard to make a picture.

Going to see if I can have it self-solve of those N stats, if there are 3 core ones that really are doing the heavy lifting – then could make a chart to upload here every week showing the cluster.

This might be the funniest thing I have ever read on the site. I literally can’t stop laughing. Thank you for this.

• astro27

i’d like them to add a drop down to lineup page so each lineup can be viewed/hidden, selected for any mass entry and withdrawn/deleted. they have a filter for sports and lineup status so this is a simple fix

• astro27

time to change my lu

• cjstetzer

molinari kirk varner ch3 day mats

• COLLECTORTHIS

Ohhh I hope my 1 LU ties 1 of the 500 max entrants for first…..

• jstevens2k11

What do you think Graham DeLaets ownership will be?

• tracermat

@jstevens2k11 said...

What do you think Graham DeLaets ownership will be?

I’ll go with 0.7%

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Lol at this. You overthink things in life don’t you.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

So much for bubba and dj being low owned.

Top 3 went underowned

• MrSnuffleupagus

Daniel burger has won the title of hottest GF by far, holly frucking chit!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I hope ST is just slow and Blixt isn’t doing something bad on hole 1.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Daniel burger has won the title of hottest GF by far, holly frucking chit!

She should dump him after his 2nd shot on the first hole.

• whodat2

And Blixt with the 1st birdie of the tourney.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Berger with the first water ball of the tourney.

• steelcitydozer

Saahilsud all over furyk 75.6%
    Only .2% on matz .
    hope he is wrong

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@steelcitydozer said...

Saahilsud all over furyk 75.6%
    Only .2% on matz .
    hope he is wrong

Also all over Streb and Bohn

I think hes donating again this week.

• ccchalfant

i see you Mr Suff on King of Course

• 4Champion

Good time to have PGA Tour Live with Bubba, Rickie, Reed, Rory, Speith, and Thomas. Looking forward to not being productive this morning.

• ccchalfant

Probably only time I will ever lead the DK 4$ lol

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I hope Reed crashes and burns just because of those pants he has on. He looks so goofy.

• superstars92

Na is off to a super shaky start. He’s E through 4 holes but he’s put it in the bunker 3 times on his approach shots. He better start landing it on the green because he’s not going to keep on getting so lucky with his bunker shots.

• JimKronlund

ccc i answered you.

I have 1 team that has a salary 43800 and it has 1 duplication, lol.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Patrick Reed had his favorite pair of boxers made into pants.

Looks retarded.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).