PGA FORUM

• BIF

The Memorial Tournament – June 2-5, 2016 – Muirfield Village GC – Dublin, Ohio

I think I remember more about Tiger’s 85 in the 3rd round last year than I do Lingmerth beating Rose in a playoff

2015 – Winner David Lingmerth -15 in 3-hole playoff over Justin Rose
    2015 Cut – a score of -1 was needed to make the cut, 71 players made the cut last year

Only 120 in the field this week with the usual 70 & ties making the cut so a higher percentage of field makes the cut.

Last year quite a few of the regular cut makers on tour like Jason Day, Rickie Fowler, Danny Lee, Justin Thomas, Gary Woodland, Daniel Berger, Colt Knost, Daniel Summerhays and Charl Schwartzel all missed the cut.

Muirfield Village is known as a ball strikers golf course and this tournament has a bit of mini major feel to it much like the Players Champions and the L.A. Open (Riviera) where a win here is more respected than a normal non-major.

Besides hosting this event since its inception in 1976, Muirfield Village has also recently hosted the 2013 Presidents Cup.

Admin Note

Have any ideas for improvements to RotoGrinders’ PGA Tools/Research offerings? Let us know here!

• amanuel777

@slpanthers24 said...

You just don’t get shit. You must have a very low IQ. Your comment was idiotic as most of yours are. Golf is a tough sport and it’s not easy to shoot 5 under every time they play. You dumb ass.

Even if I hadn’t seen your previous asinine posts, I can make a sound conclusion about your own IQ, education level, and social status. Be good, sir.

• HSXLNC

Anyone on here have a good day today? What are we thinking for tomorrow?

• amanuel777

@slpanthers24 said...

Again for that real smart guy amanuel, my question to him about his golfing experience is it’s very easy for the #1 player in the world to get beat up on any given day. Steele could beat any professional on any day just as most can. Over time the best come out on top. AKA Max. Troll boy had to chime in with his 1st level thinking. That is why he never wins at DFS golf IQ very low.

A man of stellar IQ, such as you, should have a better command of the English language, especially in the areas of grammar, sentence structure and punctuation in order to express their wisdom in a somewhat comprehensible manner.
    You feel me, bruh? Ever thought about investing in a GED, instead of DFS?

• astro27

every tomorrow is a good day. being alive counts

• th3goat84

Why do people treat Saahilsud like a God?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@amanuel777 said...

A man of stellar IQ, such as you, should have a better command of the English language, especially in the areas of grammar, sentence structure and punctuation in order to express their wisdom in a somewhat comprehensible manner.
    You feel me, bruh? Ever thought about investing in a GED, instead of DFS?

I will leave you alone since you simply make no sense. Go cry over all your bad lineups again. I see them every week dude. You should be the one taking up something us. I make plenty at DFS bruh. What is that word? I can’t seem to find it in the dictionary. FYI bruh I’m not here to please your grammar fix. I’m hear to take your money. That is too easy.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@amanuel777 said...

Even if I hadn’t seen your previous asinine posts, I can make a sound conclusion about your own IQ, education level, and social status. Be good, sir.

You can but have no clue what you are talking about. Again, could care less how you feel about my grammar on an internet forum where idiots like you give me your money.

• MrSnuffleupagus

I can feel the love in here tonight

• amanuel777

@slpanthers24 said...

You can but have no clue what you are talking about. Again, could care less how you feel about my grammar on an internet forum where idiots like you give me your money.

Ah, I give my money to people like you every day. Today I gave some to the guys that washed my car, some to the deli guy, and some to a charity. I always try to support the underprivileged, uneducated and especially the mentally handicapped. No need to thank me, I do it for a greater good.

• steelcitydozer

We got it you both have huge balls
    More golf talk please

• Tammy409

Maybe this is the norm for PGA Dfs Day One scoring, but found it interesting that on what appear to be 6 Dupe DraftKings LU’s (or close to dupe) TIED at 219.5 w/ 324 PHR?… All crazy-ass different. 22 different golfers represented. No joke.

*219.5 – Correction. My Bad.

• JimmysFrostedTips

@gosixersgo76 said...

I just want to remind everyone that there is ZERO SKILL in fantasy golf. Brenden Steele’s history here is +3 2015, +1 cut 2014, +16 cut 2013, +10 2012, +1 2011. And yet he is -7 today and somehow people actually own him. Meanwhile 3 of the top 5 in the world (Rickie, Bubba, Rory) are a combined +2. And then Hideki is +2.

Course history isn’t the only factor. He’s been killing it this year. I have 16% exposure and I didn’t really notice his CH was that bad

• amanuel777

@Tammy409 said...

Maybe this is the norm for PGA Dfs Day One scoring, but found it interesting that on what appear to be 6 Dupe DraftKings LU’s (or close to dupe) TIED at 264.5 w/ 324 PHR?… All crazy-ass different. 22 different golfers represented. No joke.

Everybody will have the same PHR after day 1. Tied scores after only one day is not that extraordinary, either, especially in a large GPP.

• gweim

Roster is a combined 33 under after day 1. 4/6 have morning tee times tomorrow.

• Nodak

I’m going to have a shit dfs afternoon tomorrow. Too many guys around the cut line. Nothing cashing right now. Not looking good.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

I’m sad now that my teams peaked too early. No way I can keep this up. I am at the top of so many leaderboards and it just makes me sad knowing that it can’t last. Here are my 3 lineups I made this week. I’m currently sitting 4th in the King of the Course, and 9th in the $3 Championship Q.

Player FPTS
    Luke Donald 35
    Charles Howell 20
    Dustin Johnson 65
    Matt Kuchar 45
    Marc Leishman 22.5
    Ryan Moore 16.5
    Total: 204

Player FPTS
    Luke Donald 35
    David Hearn 47.5
    Dustin Johnson 65
    Matt Kuchar 45
    Marc Leishman 22.5
    Charl Schwartzel 26.5
    Total: 241.5

Player FPTS
    Luke Donald 35
    David Hearn 47.5
    Charles Howell 20
    Matt Kuchar 45
    Hideki Matsuyama 12
    Charl Schwartzel 26.5
    Total: 186

• MrSnuffleupagus

Relax guys, guys go 74 to 66 all the time. Yall be fine

• Tammy409

@amanuel777 said...

Everybody will have the same PHR after day 1

I’m dumb, but yeah, save for a rain delay or early dusk, I get that. Just included the PHR fig, as normally in other sports can rule out ‘Dupe LU’s’ simply by any differential in PIR, PMR, etc. Thx though, honestly, as don’t know how the Dfs scoring works; but clearly ‘More than 1 way to skin the same O.Round cat.” (at least a middling one. that is…..

• Nodak

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Relax guys, guys go 74 to 66 all the time. Yall be fine

I need Mats and Knox to do that, and I’m pretty sure one is missing the cut.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

@Nodak said...

I need Mats and Knox to do that, and I’m pretty sure one is missing the cut.

My best week in Golf winnings, was when my teams had 0 in winnings after Friday and only 4/6 made the cut. Its really more dependent on which guys make/miss the cut that aren’t in your lineup. No reason to fret until Sunday afternoon about money. Tomorrow is just trying to get a 6/6 lineup to be in the best possible situation for the weekend.

• Nodak

I’m just trying to talk my guys down so then if they go even or better tomorrow it’ll be a huge victory. Play along here, guys.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

@Nodak said...

I’m just trying to talk my guys down so then if they go even or better tomorrow it’ll be a huge victory. Play along here, guys.

OH, that is like raising a child, tear them down to build them up. I like it.

• Rye300

I honestly treat my lineups like I feel a golfer attacks a tourney. I’d like a solid first day, stay in contention for at least the cut but just play good golf. Friday, fight like hell to make the cut because I know I can improve a lot over the weekend if I can just get there. Saturday, moving day, get my guys into position to attack on Sunday. Sunday, charge up leaderboards.

I’m not going to get all bent out of shape after Thursday unless my team was like Rickie, Vegas, Mahan, Bowditch etc. I have 5/6 in the cut currently and Mats outside of it. Call me crazy but I’d rather my best player be the one I need a charge from on Friday. That’s why we wanted them right? Because of their talent level? I’m more worried about Johnson Wagner at -1 than I am Mats at +2. Sure I’d love all my guys to be top ten right now but I’d much rather them be at their highest point come Sunday rather than Thursday night. Good luck tomorrow guys, hoping for a good Friday!

• Tammy409

Seems my ‘Overachiever ‘O The Day was a guy going by the name of Getty Images
    HUDSON SWAFFORD. Anyone else get a boost on DK’s by a player @ $5800 or Less?

• Cdogbuck

@astro27 said...

I think Mats will be fine, maybe threaten the course record tomorrow. It’s simply not appropriate for a Japanese golfer of his stature to MC at an event he has won.

That’s right. He will make the cut. Or else it is a sword to the chest to save his family’s honor.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).