PGA FORUM

• BIF

The Memorial Tournament – June 2-5, 2016 – Muirfield Village GC – Dublin, Ohio

I think I remember more about Tiger’s 85 in the 3rd round last year than I do Lingmerth beating Rose in a playoff

2015 – Winner David Lingmerth -15 in 3-hole playoff over Justin Rose
    2015 Cut – a score of -1 was needed to make the cut, 71 players made the cut last year

Only 120 in the field this week with the usual 70 & ties making the cut so a higher percentage of field makes the cut.

Last year quite a few of the regular cut makers on tour like Jason Day, Rickie Fowler, Danny Lee, Justin Thomas, Gary Woodland, Daniel Berger, Colt Knost, Daniel Summerhays and Charl Schwartzel all missed the cut.

Muirfield Village is known as a ball strikers golf course and this tournament has a bit of mini major feel to it much like the Players Champions and the L.A. Open (Riviera) where a win here is more respected than a normal non-major.

Besides hosting this event since its inception in 1976, Muirfield Village has also recently hosted the 2013 Presidents Cup.

Admin Note

Have any ideas for improvements to RotoGrinders’ PGA Tools/Research offerings? Let us know here!

• reeses

Phew, hopefully that Mats par putt will ignite a -4 front nine

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Matsuyama needs to hit the damn green. He’s a decent long putter, just sucks from close. The problem is he keeps missing greens and not giving himself a chance for any long birdie putts.

• th3goat84

Fuck off Paul Casey, we don’t want you in the USA. Go back to England, chap!

• thetitanlb

Man wtf is wrong with Knox. This dude cant even put the ball in the fairway. When he does he cant even put it on the green. He just keeps putting it the bunkers.

• GPeanut

Mats saves any chance he has to make cut with that putt.

• thetitanlb

@th3goat84 said...

Fuck off Paul Casey, we don’t want you in the USA. Go back to England, chap!

I agree with this

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@elmore0631 said...

happens every time- for every high there’s that equal low.

I hear ya. Just crazy seeing two guys make doubles from 4 feet.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Now lovemark about to make a dbl.

• elmore0631

@thetitanlb said...

Man wtf is wrong with Knox. This dude cant even put the ball in the fairway. When he does he cant even put it on the green. He just keeps putting it the bunkers.

his ball striking has been atrocious— honestly surprised he’s only +1 with a gettable front side left.

• thetitanlb

Wow now Chris Kirk is gonna bogey a par 5. Lol man…..

• smallANDflaccid

One of my two lineups that I used for H2H has a very solid chance of going 2/6 on the cut. Nailed it.

• elmore0631

so where’s the kuchar bashing?

birdies on 17 and 18— that’ll get you some shots back on the field- Wow

• JimKronlund

AP reports Ian Poulter will be sidelined four months with a foot injury. In related news.

• thetitanlb

@walkoff9 said...

Now lovemark about to make a dbl.

Possibly a triple

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

yet another pro making a mess of easy par 5. Nice bog Kirk

• thetitanlb

@elmore0631 said...

his ball striking has been atrocious— honestly surprised he’s only +1 with a gettable front side left.

He is about to bogey again too. This is so bad.

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

The tilt is real today

• elmore0631

baddeley with a very intriguing scorecard- not a single par through 8

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

mats in the rough….again

• whodat2

Cut moving away from -2 quickly, and conditions for the afternoon sure to be tougher.

• JimKronlund

@smallANDflaccid said...

One of my two lineups that I used for H2H has a very solid chance of going 2/6 on the cut. Nailed it.

LOL sAd
    I have not even looked at the ass end of my picks.

• elmore0631

@whodat2 said...

Cut moving away from -2 quickly, and conditions for the afternoon sure to be tougher.

Just too many good golfers in the field— a lot of players sitting at -1 before their round starts.. and four par 5’s imo makes the cut line -2

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Schwartzel has 9 feet for eagle and a share of the lead.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Day just going south.

• elmore0631

dang it charles- another missed putt inside 10 foot.. ugh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).