NBA FORUM

Comments

• japapo

thanx for nothin

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

A link to the NBA Grind Down is on the homepage and can also be found here: https://rotogrinders.com/articles/nba-grind-down-tuesday-april-4th-1845775

• priceisrite

It’s normally written by Noto during the week and it’s always posted by 3pm EST so I was confused by the switch up today as well.

• Ross
    @japapo said...

thanx for nothin

Notorious wrote the MLB Grind Down today and @BryanPauquette covered the NBA Grind Down and did an excellent job. This article takes hours every day to write and being his first time there were a few additional delays.

Not quite sure I understand the “Thanks for nothin” comment……. But the absolutely free NBA Grind Down is posted like always on our NBA homepage, it was just a little later than usual.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Can’t please everyone Ross.. I was a little taken back by the comment as well since RG offers so many great products… FOR FREE!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).