MAIN FORUM

Comments

• FatalError

DraftKings Rep

The Official $150,000 Bank Shot Thread! (Congrats to your champion Naapstermaan!!!)

WATCH $150,000 BANK SHOT HERE!

As of posting this we are 24 hours from tip in the Bank Shot and about 29 hours from one lucky soul being $50k richer!

Good luck to all the grinders!

The $150,000 Bank Shot

Didn’t win your seat and can’t pony up $200? We’ve still got something for you. Our Medium and Mini Main are back!

The $10,000 Medium Main

The $2,000 Mini Main

Edit: Overlay Alert canceled due to demand

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Did not even notice the $10,000 event until just now. This is perfect for me since I only have 1 ticket and am putting a lot of research time in already, might as well take a shot there too.

GL to the Grinders tonight!

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

The $250,000 Guaranteed football event was won by a guy (Pudge714) with one entry who learned of DraftKings that same morning on Twitter.

Chop, CSU, and I grinded qualifiers all year and each ended up putting 60 teams in, and none of us finished higher than 10th.

I have no seats for the bankshot but I’m going to put in a team and try to “Pudge” this tournament.

Pudge’s secret weapon was Ryan Grant at min price vs the Titans. Who is today’s Ryan Grant?

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

@Cal said…

The $250,000 Guaranteed football event was won by a guy (Pudge714) with one entry who learned of DraftKings that same morning on Twitter.

Chop, CSU, and I grinded qualifiers all year and each ended up putting 60 teams in, and none of us finished higher than 10th.

I have no seats for the bankshot but I’m going to put in a team and try to “Pudge” this tournament.

Pudge’s secret weapon was Ryan Grant at min price vs the Titans. Who is today’s Ryan Grant?

One of the GTD yet to be named, same as Grant

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

headChopper currently in fist with just about 2 games left, and also has an entry in 6th and 9th!!! – Naapstermaan has an entry in 8th place with a shot too. Not surprising to see these names near the top!

GL GL GL Chop and Naap!!

WATCH $150,000 BANK SHOT HERE!

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

Naap and Chop, deadly duo. Naap looking good to take the lead and has another team creeping up – the highest scoring team with Curry still going.

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

well it will boil down to lee and curry. A big game from curry and Naap will win and I will get leapfrogged by about 4 people. A big game from Curry AND Lee and primetime is in great position to take 1st.
    If I am going to get bumped out than I have no problem getting bumped out by 1 of those 2 guys. They actually both deserve 1st place in a big event

• FatalError

DraftKings Rep

@headChopper said…

well it will boil down to lee and curry. A big game from curry and Naap will win and I will get leapfrogged by about 4 people. A big game from Curry AND Lee and primetime is in great position to take 1st.
    If I am going to get bumped out than I have no problem getting bumped out by 1 of those 2 guys. They actually both deserve 1st place in a big event

Both of your undertitles are running out of space for accomplishments!

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

@headChopper said…

PT’s team is looking good. Looks like an FFFC 2012 qualifier/RotoGrinders party attendee is winning this!

• bowens1984

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• RG Season Champion: NBA

You guys are machines

• bripc23

2013 PFBC Finalist

Man the scores are high in this thing. 318 isn’t even cashing and the night isn’t over yet.

• PrimeTime

• Previously Ranked: #1 Overall

• x2

2012 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

nice win chop or naap. congrats

• terribad

wow that steal and layup by curry was brutal

• FatalError

DraftKings Rep

@terribad said…

wow that steal and layup by curry was brutal

what a dramatic ending

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

man, a Curry layup, then steal, and another layup in a 3 second span with about 30 seconds left knocked me from 1st to 4th. Brutal. But atleast I won my Step 2 tourney.

Good game guys. Good contest DK.

• AveryBradley

Congrats to Naap, nice win.

• louiescards

DK KoTH winner

Congrats naap!

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

Naap…you are unreal. This guys is just KILLING NBA GPPs, and probably making more money than lawyers/doctors/Americans in doing so. It’s insane!

Feel a little bad for Chop on that finish, but he still wound up with a huge night (and won the DFBBC 2 weeks ago…). Awesome job PrimeTime on 2nd…almost had a Grinders Party 1-2-3 finish. – Congrats and enjoy the celebration, boys!

• emge

2012 ROOGSLAFFLE Champ, NBA Daily Plays Writer

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2012 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Congrats Naap and Primetime420!

• csuram88

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

• x7

2014 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Champion

Great Win for Naap! Shout out to Primetime420 and Headchopper on strong finishes as well

• nickcarbo24

thought lee gave me a chance but as a small time player with one entry i am pumped with 16th!!! nice jobs guys

• JRobs

DraftKings CEO

Congrats to Grinders members Naapsterman, PrimeTime420, Headchopper, Louiescards, and everyone else who cashed in the Bank Shot! Tough finish for Chop, but he still cashed over $10K in his top 3 lineups and more if you add some others – quite the impressive showing to have three top 10s. And Naap continues to dominate DK GPPs in his typical fashion. I am getting pretty used to seeing his name in that #1 spot on the leaderboard.

We hope you all enjoyed the Bank Shot! There is another DK $150,000 GTD contest coming in just 2 weeks for MLB with another $50K top prize up for grabs. Should be fun to see how many of these names are once again back atop the leaderboard.

Jason

• kcearnal

VP of the GP

Congrats to all and certainly most of all to Naap.

• emac

Brilliant showing guys, absolutely brilliant!

• First

Great jobs Naap, and all the RG guys!

• Pennypacker

2013 DFBBC Finalist

• 2013 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Congrats to the winners! I finished 6 points out of the money, neck-and-neck with Rotogrinders (whichever one of you guys that is?). Fun tournament and fun night of games though for sure.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler