PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JimKronlund

I would have guessed that overlays might happen because of early start. But that is definitely not the case.

• benstnick

Good luck guys. Going as balanced as I’ve probably ever played this week. We’ll see how it goes

• ifthethunder

What are the odds that both Sir Richard Flowers and Jason Day make the cut? I have one l.u. with them both. (But I may tinker it out before lock.)
    ~

• miggs6876

@noddy said...

Yes Heisenberg is AWFUL at DFS golf…at least the past few months anyway. But man can he handicap the horses. Good luck at the races this week/weekend buddy!!!!!!!!!!

He gives some solid advice on DFS football too. He knows his Steelers well.

• Giez

Veer opens a lot of cap, but guys around 8-9000 i’m not too crazy about

• noddy

@JimKronlund said...

Good or bad that is only one contest. I am sure overall you hit and miss the same as everyone else.
    Good luck Noddy

Thanks Jim. Good luck to you as well.

• noddy

@timusbr said...

abt 128th. out of 277

but you played 1/3 so (31*3) 93 cup pts puts you around 50th
    your rank per the weeks you played was Pts gained vs the field
    I think you cashed twice so you probably got 7-8 dollars out with 13 in.

not good but its a league.

Thanks for the recap

• JimKronlund

I find that DK over minimizes Euro players chances and thus lower salaries in PGA tournament’s. Something I always watch for. Not sure if it helps here but I seem some examples of it.

• Pilobious

Webb Simpson, Finau, and Zalatoris are the only DK $8300 to $8500 plays.

I don’t like any of them to compete for the Claret but which one is a near lock to make the cut?

It is decision time.

• BlueEdwards

@Pilobious said...

Webb Simpson, Finau, and Zalatoris are the only DK $8300 to $8500 plays.

I don’t like any of them to compete for the Claret but which one is a near lock to make the cut?

It is decision time.

Man….don’t think I could trust any of them.

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

My disasterpieces are done. Time for me to have my last cigarette and go to sleep. Good luck everyone!

• JimKronlund

I just put 4 teams in the quarter went heavy low salary Euro that left 10+k on the table and did not hate them

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Still building! Haven’t decided who’s winning this thing yet. Lots of decisions to make.

• JimKronlund

@JimKronlund said...

I find that DK over minimizes Euro players chances and thus lower salaries in PGA tournament’s. Something I always watch for. Not sure if it helps here but I seem some examples of it.

Herbert is a good example

• badtrip

Not working this week so today was a day of beer golf. Wednesdays are such a wonderful day to drink when Thursday is open.
    I have to fill out 6 lineups before I eat the tacos I made yesterday (I ‘m trashed).
    I can see Brooks playing very well, but he is such a prick I hate to ever root for him. I like Spieth, and he knows how to get the right bounces. Rahm has been so elite on course and in interviews, he might be the next guy to win 3 of the next 10 majors.
    I hate the fact that whatever I do, my lineups will be toast by the time I wake up.

My handicapping plan is to listen to the song Brandy on repeat until my lineups are filled. .After that, I have plenty of beer, and plenty of TACOS.

• titanhawks

No way the Non-American only fills in the League contests @ 11/25

Don’t know whether it is the $5 entry or the 25 entries needed

• kdsdawg

still nothing on Twitter concerning Paul Casey, makes me nervous to play him but you have to think if he was having any trouble we would know, I couldn’t find anything on google either that mentions anything to do with an injury lately

• Pilobious

@badtrip said...

My handicapping plan is to listen to the song Brandy on repeat until my lineups are filled. .After that, I have plenty of beer, and plenty of TACOS.

That is a good sensible plan.

Just avoid ‘Mandy’ by Barry somebody. I’m sure you knew that though.

• Giez

Win: Koepka over Oosty
    Fade: all other 10k
    Sleeper: Migli, Hebs

Think I’m done messing around.

• JimKronlund

@titanhawks said...

He should have made it 20 resizable. Not sure why he didn’t.

• JimKronlund

@titanhawks said...

Send me a H2H and I will go non American with you.
    Maybe I should send 1 to you. I never see jamcclea notifications each week. But he always sees mine.

• JH822547

Winner: Cameron Smith
    Fade: Rory McIlroy
    Sleeper: Robert Macintyre

• BlueEdwards

Ever make a bunch of lineups and then leave them all alone until lock? Yeah….me neither.

• lfn1992

@JimKronlund said...

Some of my LUs in the Minimax leave more than $3000 on the table.

• JimKronlund

@lfn1992 said...

Some of my LUs in the Minimax leave more than $3000 on the table.

I put 20 in the minimax because Short was full but I left over $2000 in some and that is with Oosy and Rahm

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).