PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mitchsnyderdfw

Winner: Fowler over Spieth on the 72nd hole
    Fade: Xander and Brooks, both MC
    Sleeper: Benny An, The Missle

• miggs6876

@benstnick said...

Good luck guys. Going as balanced as I’ve probably ever played this week. We’ll see how it goes

I’m going the opposite on fan duel. I’m jamming in Rham, Spieth, and Brooks. I like 5 out of my 6 guys in the line up. Having a hard time with tje last cheap guy. Any euro followers have input on Fox vs Luiten?

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

Still building! Haven’t decided who’s winning this thing yet. Lots of decisions to make.

Is Noren going to make this cut? I wasn’t going to use him in any milly contest entries. But now I’m conflicted. Over 2 hours to go, plenty of time to tinker…
    ~

• tristanwolf

winner:speith by 4
    sleepers: higgo, streelman
    fade:rory dj bryson

• timusbr

@titanhawks said...

No way the Non-American only fills in the League contests @ 11/25

Don’t know whether it is the $5 entry or the 25 entries needed

Although everyone in it looks trustworthy to me. It needs 25 people to follow the rules and its for $5. I will play anything for a buck. Perhaps it really doesnt matter if someone wouldnt follow the rules, there are many fine players at all salary level for both sided.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

My 6 guys have made a lot of cuts, yet I know for a fact at least one of them is gonna miss that one. Hate that feeling!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Winner: not getting cute, Koepka
    Fade: a lot of guys since I’m single entering
    Sleeper: take me to the promised land Abraham, you are the Ancer!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@ifthethunder said...

Is Noren going to make this cut? I wasn’t going to use him in any milly contest entries. But now I’m conflicted. Over 2 hours to go, plenty of time to tinker…
    ~

I like Noren but I’m at like 10%.

• BlueEdwards

@Felixxberg said...

Winner: not getting cute, Koepka
    Fade: a lot of guys since I’m single entering
    Sleeper: take me to the promised land Abraham, you are the Ancer!

I made a lineup last week that maxed out salary and had 1/6. Beat that.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Anyone on Glover? Gotta be low owned.

• mogan11

@BlueEdwards said...

Ever make a bunch of lineups and then leave them all alone until lock? Yeah….me neither.

The lu I was completely set on last night has a 50% tinker as of right now. Still have a couple of hours to up that percentage.

• Mccurds13

Winner: Spieth
    Fade: Koepka and Bryson
    Sleeper: Herbert, Gooch

• BlueEdwards

Top 5: spieth / Lowry / big ole brogsey gepka
    Fade: Xander / shrek / anyone named Patrick
    Sleeper: cink / poulter / mac the knife.

• jss1218

Trying to stay up past midnight (eastern) so I can enter my SD lineup and qualify for about 3 cents worth of crowns.

• timusbr

@mogan11 said...

The lu I was completely set on last night has a 50% tinker as of right now. Still have a couple of hours to up that percentage.

both you and blue are nutz…Never tinker, just add more LU’s
    OK I do tinker but on a minimal level. Generally, its something like i misread mis remembered found out some info and said shit I need to dump that guy. Ive been playing a bunch of snake drafts and that gets me thinking, so I find a qtr or dollar contest somewhere else.

• timusbr

you could add an entry into the $1 ifthethunder contest. its an Open Championship classic contest. now 13/20
    jreisel’s got a $1 showdown winner takes all now 4/8
    3 jclem2115 H2H’s left
    $20 H2H with Mr. Breeze ( I might take that one in 9 minutes if my expected mission is $10+)

• JimKronlund

Ok I am done. I really like the players and teams I formed but I fully expect to get my ass handed to me.

• timusbr

I like the Open, just think in 90 min, we have 10 hours of first tee action, I get into it much more getting to know all the holes, where they are making birdies/eagles/dbl+. I guess the split tee’s is just harder for me the first couple of days.

• mogan11

@timusbr said...

both you and blue are nutz…Never tinker, just add more LU’s
    OK I do tinker but on a minimal level. Generally, its something like i misread mis remembered found out some info and said shit I need to dump that guy. Ive been playing a bunch of snake drafts and that gets me thinking, so I find a qtr or dollar contest somewhere else.

SE only. Ride or die.

• JimKronlund

Just scanned twitter for WD’s. All clear for now, Good night and Good luck!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Pencils down for me!!!

Winner: Cantlay over Spieth
    Fade: Will Z & Woodland
    Sleeper: Cink, Conners, Stenson, and Kisner

Good luck!

• BIF

Hmmm, on a golf course with some quirky holes and blind tee shots along with needing lucky bounces around greens to miss pot bunkers…I’ll take the guy who gets the most luck, the most good bounces and likely makes the most putts

Winner – Spieth with Rahm nearby
    Fade – Bryson, DJ, Brooks, Xander, Oosty, Burns
    Sleepers – Garcia, Bobby Mac, Westy

• miggs6876

Bold fades Bif.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Got a hole in one yesterday! So maybe that’s a sign of good things to come?

Winner – Thomas
    Fade – Spieth
    Sleeper – Scheffler

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@benstnick said...

Good luck guys. Going as balanced as I’ve probably ever played this week. We’ll see how it goes

Good luck

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).