PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• benstnick

First shot tracker error of the day hovland double on the par 5 corrected to a par

• byo34

@benstnick said...

First shot tracker error of the day hovland double on the par 5 corrected to a par

I was just about ready to go back to bed until they updated that.

I saw on the broadcast he hit a drive in the fairway on that hole so I was thinking no way he could double from there.

• BadAtBetting

Kokrak with a birdie on 7 to get back to -1. Quite pleased with his play so far. Could easily be -2 or 3 if he could’ve made his medium length putts. But he looks very good so far.

• MrBreeze

@BadAtBetting said...

Kokrak with a birdie on 7 to get back to -1. Quite pleased with his play so far. Could easily be -2 or 3 if he could’ve made his medium length putts. But he looks very good so far.

I have plenty, so this is encouraging

• Steverino01

@MrBreeze said...

Good Thursday morning and *YAY MAJOR GOLF

I have my coffee, and ready for some action.

I’ve got this whole featured group teeing off now (Rahm, Oosty, Lowry) in my HM lineup.

• MrBreeze

Harman Dropping bombs to start The day

• Steverino01

Every putt, Spieth immediately walks right after hitting the putt knowing he’s missed it. Bad form.

• MrBreeze

Tip of the hat to whoever is directing in the control truck, the coverage looks really good so far. Just a tad too many commercials but I’ll take it.

• MrBreeze

@MrBreeze said...

Harman Dropping bombs to start The day

Streak! Every putt was from around 20 feet

• Steverino01

I know better than to play the defending champ in any tourney, but to play Lowry, who is still drunk, is just plain stupid.

• qatman

Looks like I stuck with Noren a bit past the sell-by date.

• klyon28

Is there shot tracker anywhere? I downloaded the open app and it’s just a scorecard when you click on the player.

• qatman

I will say it is refreshing to have a guy who you expect to make putts (Spieth) as opposed to my usual t2g all stars.

• Baysman

@lfn1992 said...

The question everyone wants answered: Will Alex Noren, who screwed me over royally last week, do so again by finishing high in the Major this week?

Lol. He just tripped the par 5. Don’t worry. He still sucks.

• JH822547

@qatman said...

Looks like I stuck with Noren a bit past the sell-by date.

One bad hole is all it takes. Hard to get three strokes back on this course.

• depalma13

I pick Harman to win the John Deere and he misses the cut. This week he can’t miss an I have very little of him.

• Baysman

@JH822547 said...

One bad hole is all it takes. Hard to get three strokes back on this course.

Especially when your name is Alex Noren

• byo34

A lot more streaks than I would have expected so far.

Harman, Hughes and Spieth.

Suppose they are some of the best putters in the field.

• Steverino01

Spieth

• MrBreeze

Spieth Streak!

Edit: my coverage must be lagging behind you guys just a bit.

• Baysman

My god Noren is so bad

• depalma13

Bland misses a 2 footer on 18. Unreal.

• BadAtBetting

Unfortunate…I accidentally clicked on Rahm when I was trying to pick Justin Harding and forgot to change it. Now I’m never gonna win 1 million

• MrBreeze

@depalma13 said...

Bland misses a 2 footer on 18. Unreal.

Sorry I was whispering miss at the TV

• depalma13

It’s 2021 and you can’t get a shot tracker for a major, no the major championship. So sad.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).