PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrBreeze

Spieth 4 in row

• byo34

When the 2nd hottest player in the world is sub 10k, it’s just so hard to pass up.

Keep it up Jordan!!! Be the good chalk for me and all of us who took you!

• klyon28

Hovland and Spieth killing it. Kirk doing well at -1 and then Grace at +2 are my 4 going right now with Fitz and Morikawa to go later. Happy with this start

• Wander_Bread

No louie sightings yet. Scores are to be had out there

• Baysman

Thanks for coming out today Noren.

• JH822547

Grace double to +4 and already my $100 entry is a disaster.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Baysman said...

Thanks for coming out today Noren.

I have him also..will need a big day from him tomorrow.

• ifthethunder

@BadAtBetting said...

No Andy Sullivan No Cash.

I played Andy (Sullivan and Beef) last week and they both MCed.
    ~

• klyon28

Grace ruining an awesome start by my other guys. So frustrating. Why can’t I have one week where things go right. Exactly why I took a break the last few weeks. Thought maybe I could come back for a major and have some fun but guess not

• Steverino01

Even though it’s a little after 7 AM, I woke up over 6 hours ago and it’s past noon at The Open, so…

• BadAtBetting

@Wander_Bread said...

He just needed some jeering I guess. 2 birdies in a row for the oosty

• klyon28

Grace freaking sucks. Thanks for ruining my day and weekend by 7:15am you scrub

• Wander_Bread

@Wander_Bread said...

He heard me

• Steverino01

Mr. Club Foot is killing me.

• depalma13

Every lineup but one has someone +2 or worse. Nice to know I’m finished before 8am on Thursday.

• Steverino01

OOSTY

• klyon28

Spieth -3 👏🏼 Hovland and Kirk -2 👏🏼 Grace +5 🖕🏼

• monarch

Great another Brian Harman week….

• monarch

Isnt Andy Sullivan always the first round leader? Then finishes 66th

• klyon28

Grace with a birdie

• Baysman

Jason day +2 through 2. WD alert

• byo34

Teater with a dart to 3 feet on the first hole!!!

Oh wrong tourney sorry

• Gtzerphy

Stewart Cink

• BadAtBetting

Benny An up to -3 through 8. If Rahm figures out how to not suck this week I may just have a good lineup

• depalma13

I’m getting real tired of Hughes. He sucks forever and when you finally say enough, he becomes Tiger Woods.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).