PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JimKronlund

Fitz birdie

• lfn1992

@JimKronlund said...

Fitz birdie

• lfn1992

I know the fairways are hard to hit, but Fat Pat has been super wild off the tee

• NDNole

@JH822547 said...

Literally would have been better off drawing names out a hat.

Or doing what I did and just pick englishmen with little research.

• Brandon6385

Run pure sports play of the week was English…….. Tour Junkies chalk Bomb was Speith…. I love touts.. LOL!!!

• JIB7

Canlay here for all the bounce-back points.

• JimKronlund

I heard Fitzpatrick with the birdie at a very difficult hole. BUT I dont see it on scorecard. Was I mistaken?

• mitchsnyderdfw

@Brandon6385 said...

Tour Junkies chalk Bomb was Speith

I was already heavy Spieth, but after I saw that I loaded more.

They have been consistently bad this year picking the Chalk Bomb

• lfn1992

@JimKronlund said...

I heard Fitzpatrick with the birdie at a very difficult hole. BUT I dont see it on scorecard. Was I mistaken?

Back to sleep for Fitz?

• lfn1992

NINE guys at +2

• JIB7

@JimKronlund said...

Was just going to say the same. Thought he birdied 15 after putting his 2nd shot within a couple feet. Maybe it was actually his third shot on the approach?

• JimKronlund

@JIB7 said...

Was just going to say the same. Thought he birdied 15 after putting his 2nd shot within a couple feet. Maybe it was actually his third shot on the approach?

Perhaps announcer error

• JIB7

My SE just killing it in birdie avoidance. Fitz and MacIntyre. Nobody better than -1.

• BBWC_10

Hoffman….has a long eagle try, I’ll take a Birdie

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Anybody seen this Marcel Siem cat? bet the matchup against him with Jones and it’s not going well. I figure, I’d never seen his name before “easy money”. Man am I bad a matchup betting most times!

• lfn1992

I have Fitz, Scrivener, Hatton, MacIntyre, and Rory. Three birdies between them. Two are Scrivener’s.

• jsw3ent

@lfn1992 said...

Seeing Patrick Reed hit a shot out of the deep rough, surrounded by people that could be unvaccinated – this is batshit crazy

I agree—-taking that shot is batshit crazy

• zovyn

Imma gonna take a moment to enjoy that Lefty is 5 over after 9. Great job at the US Open. Nice charity work at the Rocket. Has plenty of fans, fine. I grant all that. But the constant knob-slobbing over him that we got in Detroit the last couple of weeks was utterly nauseating.

• NDNole

What is usually the 6/6 % for this event over the years? Is it usually high or low?

• jsw3ent

@zovyn said...

Imma gonna take a moment to enjoy that Lefty is 5 over after 9. Great job at the US Open. Nice charity work at the Rocket. Has plenty of fans, fine. I grant all that. But the constant knob-slobbing over him that we got in Detroit the last couple of weeks was utterly nauseating.

I suppose you would rather have the Woods slobbering every single week

• deepfat

Any guesses as to what the 6/6 % will be.

• lfn1992

Did… Ty Hatton just get a birdie?

• zovyn

@jsw3ent said...

I suppose you would rather have the Woods slobbering every single week

I have no idea why you would say that I would. Any constant knob-slobbing is irritating as hell. Are you trying to make this a racial thing?

• goldandmyrrh

Looks to me like the cut will be at even/+1 tomorrow.

• lfn1992

Knew Collin would not be awed by this course

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).