PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lfn1992

Padraig is now in the +2 club with so so many of my player pool… bogeyed 18… crap

• jsw3ent

@zovyn said...

I have no idea why you would say that I would. Any constant knob-slobbing is irritating as hell. Are you trying to make this a racial thing?

No —but you just did

• lfn1992

I think +2 might end up being the cut line… remember it’s T70+ties

• BBWC_10

@lfn1992 said...

Seeing Patrick Reed hit a shot out of the deep rough, surrounded by people that could be unvaccinated – this is batshit crazy

Huh? Only 63% of the positive cases over the last month have been Vaccinated. Stop watching the News!!!! they are lying to you.

• lfn1992

Let me just call this now – Fitzpatrick is going to miss this cut with a +4/+5 with zero birdies and the lowest scorer in this major

• BBWC_10

Hoffman in a TON of trouble!!!!

• zovyn

@jsw3ent said...

No —but you just did

Yeaaah…. that’s what happened there.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Looks like he’s Cantplay this week and I’m fully expecting a double to do it like Harry. This tournament is maddening! Worst part is conditions have played such a minor factor.

• zovyn

@BBWC_10 said...

Huh? Only 63% of the positive cases over the last month have been Vaccinated. Stop watching the News!!!! they are lying to you.

Huh? And where is that statistic from?

• Steverino01

@hautalak said...

Anybody seen this Marcel Siem cat? bet the matchup against him with Jones and it’s not going well. I figure, I’d never seen his name before “easy money”. Man am I bad a matchup betting most times!

Just saw Siem on TV. He sports a man bun.

• lfn1992

@Steverino01 said...

That and the anchor putter makes me hate him even more

• hautalak

• x2

@Steverino01 said...

Wonder if he’s into the German DJ scene?

• tristanwolf

heard the touts on herbert, i accidently played hebert. he’s -4 at 0.04%

• hautalak

• x2

@tristanwolf said...

heard the touts on herbert, i accidently played hebert. he’s -4 at 0.04%

Think we’ve all made that mistake at some point when they’re both out there!

• BBWC_10

@zovyn said...

Huh? And where is that statistic from?

I mis-spoke. It is 40%. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309762

• Vanderob14

Cmon Tony. Ruining a solid round.

• zovyn

@BBWC_10 said...

I mis-spoke. It is 40%. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309762

I guess I’m just saying… didn’t you (misquote) that statistic… from a news source? The very thing you’re telling him not to trust?

Not trying to start a fight – my main thing is that the ONLY thing that I’ve seen proven certain over the past couple of years is that anybody who says that they are CERTAIN about any statistic or piece of information, is kidding themselves. We (normal people) can’t be certain of ANYTHING and as such, most arguments about this kind of thing are truly pointless.

• lfn1992

Finau’s whole round absolutely screwed up by a 3 jack DBB on 18… pure pain to watch

• JTAx33

@zovyn said...

I have no idea why you would say that I would. Any constant knob-slobbing is irritating as hell. Are you trying to make this a racial thing?

LOL what

• hautalak

• x2

@lfn1992 said...

Finau’s whole round absolutely screwed up by a 3 jack DBB on 18… pure pain to watch

Push that matchup with Billy Ho now!

• lfn1992

FItzpatrick with the birdie on 18. I will ABSOLUTELY take that.

• Gtzerphy

Much tougher conditions for the later groups, hopefully it’s reversed tomorrow.

• Wander_Bread

@lfn1992 said...

FItzpatrick with the birdie on 18. I will ABSOLUTELY take that.

Needed that!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Cam Haas – although I shouldn’t complain/get greedy. I would have gladly taken Lucas Haas, Harris Haas, Marc Haas, Patrick Haas, Bobby Haas, Sebastian Haas, to name a few…

• monarch

@Gtzerphy said...

Much tougher conditions for the later groups, hopefully it’s reversed tomorrow.

Should be the same. Course gets gradually faster throughout the day via wind, some heat and bodies on the course/greens.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).