PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@lfn1992 said...

Seeing Patrick Reed hit a shot out of the deep rough, surrounded by people that could be unvaccinated – this is batshit crazy

This comment itself I feel is batshit crazy

• jsw3ent

@BBWC_10 said...

I mis-spoke. It is 40%. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309762

Don’t confuse the sheeple with facts——you know they hang on every word king Fauci utters

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Gonna have to hold back from tilt entering SD’s tomorrow. Any guy I pick for the bounceback will go back and anyone I miss will go BOFR!!!

• zovyn

@jsw3ent said...

Don’t confuse the sheeple with facts——you know they hang on every word king Fauci utters

I appreciate when people like you illuminate the rest of us. It makes it easy to not engage again. The ironic hypocrisy of blanket statements like this one are hilarious.

• BBWC_10

@zovyn said...

I guess I’m just saying… didn’t you (misquote) that statistic… from a news source? The very thing you’re telling him not to trust?

Not trying to start a fight – my main thing is that the ONLY thing that I’ve seen proven certain over the past couple of years is that anybody who says that they are CERTAIN about any statistic or piece of information, is kidding themselves. We (normal people) can’t be certain of ANYTHING and as such, most arguments about this kind of thing are truly pointless.

Absolutely, however you asked for a source and I gave you one. This is a foreign news source which quite possibly could be more reliable than American sources. For instance why are they suppressing information? Why doesn’t the general public get to know that re-infections are very rare only 72 reported cases out of 163 Million. I’m not fighting, I’m sharing what I read and what I believe. You have the right to do whatever you want but I commented on a post that basically says people shouldn’t have a right to choose what is best for their body.

• Giez

Oosty, Brooks, JT, Migli, L. Herbert , and veer. Last decision was JT over Spieth to be different… so far not the right decision.

• lfn1992

I think people are misinterpreting what I’m saying. Suppose fully vaccinated Patrick Reed shoots a 63 tomorrow, and tests positive that night because he was surrounded by someone with COVID today and he caught it from them. Vaccination is not a complete guarantee that you won’t test positive and/or would be exposed. Whatever stat you quote, the reinfection rate/positivity rate is not zero.

Like I said much earlier in the thread, I don’t have a problem with strict COVID protocols/no fans or PGA-level “protocols”/fans, but this combination of strict COVID protocols/fans is batshit crazy.

• JH822547

Hatton being ghosted by the Sky TV coverage

• lfn1992

@JH822547 said...

To be fair he has mostly sucked. I say this as someone who is pretty heavy on him.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@JH822547 said...

Too many F bombs

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

JFC now Theegala at the Barb 3 jacks from 13 feet! I’m over today. Thought today would be fun…

• lfn1992

Leishman suxxxxxxxx

• lfn1992

Need MacIntyre to flash at least some of his immense talent in these last five holes

• jsw3ent

@lfn1992 said...

I think people are misinterpreting what I’m saying. Suppose fully vaccinated Patrick Reed shoots a 63 tomorrow, and tests positive that night because he was surrounded by someone with COVID today and he caught it from them. Vaccination is not a complete guarantee that you won’t test positive and/or would be exposed. Whatever stat you quote, the reinfection rate/positivity rate is not zero.

No —you stated “surrounded by the non—vaccinated—-or un—vacinnated”. —your implication was that people without the shot are a blight to society . Some on here think that taking that shot is nuts——count me as one

• skankinmat

Hoping the PM guys get some better conditions tomorrow morning

• BBWC_10

@lfn1992 said...

Whatever stat you quote, the reinfection rate/positivity rate is not zero.

This is will be my last comment on this subject because Hoffman is killing me. Follow Dr. Urso on Twitter he gives out many stats and articles that MM won’t give you. 72/163,000,000 = 00000044% reinfection rate

• lfn1992

@jsw3ent said...

No —you stated “surrounded by the non—vaccinated—-or un—vacinnated”. —your implication was that people without the shot are a blight to society . Some on here think that taking that shot is nuts——count me as one

When did I ever say that? If you don’t want to get vaccinated, don’t get vaccinated. However Patrick Reed can’t help who surrounds him on the course, and he’s supposed to be sequestered and tested for COVID, per the rules. He could drink protein shakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner and still be at a non-zero% chance he could be DQed for COVID positive test. And the fault would be the people at the Open, not Patrick Reed.

• lfn1992

Ty Hatton

• deepfat

@lfn1992 said...

When did I ever say that? If you don’t want to get vaccinated, don’t get vaccinated. However Patrick Reed can’t help who surrounds him on the course, and he’s supposed to be sequestered and tested for COVID, per the rules. He could drink protein shakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner and still be at a non-zero% chance he could be DQed for COVID positive test. And the fault would be the people at the Open, not Patrick Reed.

I thought everyone in attendance was required to give proof of vaccination. That’s what I believe I heard on the telecast.

• Wander_Bread

@lfn1992 said...

Ty Hatton

Love it! Here are all of my to win tickets that I put in last night:

Louie 100/2500
    Fitzpatrick 100/4000
    Kisner 50/5000
    Westwood 50/2250
    Hatton 50/1750
    Macintyre 50/3500
    Sullivan 50/9000

At least some decent positions after day 1

• jsw3ent

@lfn1992 said...

Page 25 —7th post down

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@lfn1992 said...

Need MacIntyre to flash at least some of his immense talent in these last five holes

Seriously. Just need him to make one birdie here.

• lfn1992

@lfn1992 said...

Seeing Patrick Reed hit a shot out of the deep rough, surrounded by people that could be unvaccinated – this is batshit crazy

that could be unvaccinated. This is what has triggered people. LOLOLOLOL

“could be unvaccinated” = could have COVID and spread it to others, including Patrick Reed

• jsw3ent

@lfn1992 said...

that could be unvaccinated. This is what has triggered people. LOLOLOLOL

Are you implying they are 2nd class citizens ?——-a scourge to society ?—-Should they be put in colony’s or camps ?

• lfn1992

@jsw3ent said...

Are you implying they are 2nd class citizens ?——-a scourge to society ?—-Should they be put in colony’s or camps ?

No. I am saying that they are at increased risk of contracting, spreading, or dying from COVID. Specifically in this case I am only concerned about the “spreading” part.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).