PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• naj1073

@lfn1992 said...

No. I am saying that they are at increased risk of contracting, spreading, or dying from COVID. Specifically in this case I am only concerned about the “spreading” part.

Lol, the anti vaxxers are so sensitive that they can’t even process what you are trying to say.

• jsw3ent

@lfn1992 said...

No. I am saying that they are at increased risk of contracting, spreading, or dying from COVID. Specifically in this case I am only concerned about the “spreading” part.

If you believe that—-there are no words

• tristanwolf

@BBWC_10 said...

This is will be my last comment on this subject because Hoffman is killing me. Follow Dr. Urso on Twitter he gives out many stats and articles that MM won’t give you. 72/163,000,000 = 00000044% reinfection rate

bruh that dude is an eye doctor

• ttucowboy84

Checked in and see the golf forum has turned into a Covid debate. 🤦‍♂️

• mitchsnyderdfw

JT you idiot

• lfn1992

This LU could be a 6/6 or an 0/6 by tomorrow afternoon

Xander E
    Lowry +1
    Westwood +1
    JT +2
    Poulter +2
    Palmer +2

• tristanwolf

2nd place in the 25k fore. speith oosty hebert. hope not a bad sweat tomorr worst is bland at even so far. time to start jamming morning guys for showdown tomorrow i guess. good luck!

• lfn1992

Yikes, a great putt by MacIntyre…. to save par.

• lfn1992

Phil at +8 with 2 holes to go

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Broadcast is showing MacIntyre at +2. I thought he made a bride on 15 from watching the featured hole coverage. Just knocked it close on 16 too. Hopefully the +2 is right and he can drain this 10 footer on 16 for b2b birdies.

• marker0357

• lfn1992

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Broadcast is showing MacIntyre at +2. I thought he made a bride on 15 from watching the featured hole coverage. Just knocked it close on 16 too. Hopefully the +2 is right and he can drain this 10 footer on 16 for b2b birdies.

VIdeo coverage called the putt on 15 as a long par save

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

@lfn1992 said...

VIdeo coverage called the putt on 15 as a long par save

Lame

• BIF

@lfn1992 said...

Seeing Patrick Reed hit a shot out of the deep rough, surrounded by people that could be unvaccinated – this is batshit crazy

Tell him to hit the fairway, no patrons there !

• lfn1992

MacIntyre birdies 16! That par save hopefully will have him finish strong!

• BIF

@Brandon6385 said...

Run pure sports play of the week was English…….. Tour Junkies chalk Bomb was Speith…. I love touts.. LOL!!!

You mean the very same people that play in the same contests as you gave out bad advice ?

Shocking !

• JH822547

I didn’t want to play Cantplay, I don’t understand who put him in 20% of my line-ups.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

@lfn1992 said...

MacIntyre birdies 16! That par save hopefully will have him finish strong!

Let’s goooooo

My main lineup in the $4444 that is in 13th right now is
    Oosty -6
    Spieth -5
    Casey -2
    Lowry +1
    Poulter +2
    RobbyMac +2

Looking solid, would love to see Robby Mac at +1 or E at the end of the day.

• Gtzerphy

@ttucowboy84 said...

Checked in and see the golf forum has turned into a Covid debate. 🤦‍♂️

AGAIN, and we wonder why the post numbers are down dramatically!!!

• Wander_Bread

As quick as Hatton wakes up, he falls back asleep again. Sad!

• lfn1992

Hatton, JT, Bobby Mac all at +2 now.

• timusbr

@jsw3ent said...

Are you implying they are 2nd class citizens ?——-a scourge to society ?—-

for me and I hope you can seperate 2 people giving their honest opinion and not I hate anyone, specificly we chat golf. I dont hate you I dont know you I just disagree with you. And thats OK with me.

2nd class citizens …..NO, that is perhaps how you feel around people that voice the opposite from you.
    a scourge to society….Yes. Its a health crisis, we have the cure, we are still fighting the clock on nipping it in the bud. not to mention that the very same people are also loudly voicing the 2020 election was stolen, Donald Trump is still president, should be anyway and as always something will be released in the future(lately August time frame) to prove it. The My Pillow guy has gotten their attention. The same people reject the fact that what happened on Jan 6 was not an attempted coup.

my mind was going to go to race since you said 2nd class citizen. I think non white races have felt like second class citizens for a long time. (Within pockets of our society where discrimination exists). It happens all over yet is not everywhere. Doesnt feel good does it

• deepfat

+2 a very real possibility tomorrow, no?

• mitchsnyderdfw

Sitting in 44th in the minimax with:

Spieth
    Oosty
    Cink
    Harman
    Fowler
    and f’ing Adam Scott

• JIB7

Looks like my best guy will be +1 today. Is that good?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).