PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Sleazygreazy said...

We need another “The Match” between Smylie and Michael Kim. Loser is banned from the tour.

That would be sad for them, but a great show for us!

It’s so weird that Kim won the John Deere Classic in 2018 by 8 strokes with a total score of -27! He then missed 19 of 20 cuts in 2019.

• Wander_Bread

@Sleazygreazy said...

We need another “The Match” between Smylie and Michael Kim. Loser is banned from the tour.

LOL that would be appointment television for us golf fans. Though they would need to schedule another hour of tv time to account for all of the lost balls and extra strokes

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

All my guys are done and I’m 6/6, but I’m no where near the cash line!

Koepka (-1) – Casey (-2) – Finau (E) – Ancer (-1) – Berger (E) – Fowler (-1).

• byo34

Just glad my over par guys have a shot to go low in the morning. Also glad my morning guys went low in the morning! It got scary in the afternoon!

• Baseballshark2019

Well i wish Phil had not made the flight,

On the vaccine front people who had covid and recovered have better immune response then those who have just had the vaccine as is almost always the case, vaccinated people have blood antibodies and some t helper response. Thise who got actual covid have blood anti bodies, salavia antibodies, full t helper immunity l, and the best bone marrow antibodies.

• ttucowboy84

@Gtzerphy said...

AGAIN, and we wonder why the post numbers are down dramatically!!!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Not gonna lie, I’m a little #triggered by all this covid/vaccine banter but it’s futile to discuss it on this forum. Let it go Jsw. And LFN – don’t act like you don’t bring it up to stir the pot. LOL

• JIB7

Just realized that if the cut was today, my SE would be an 0/6. That’s pretty impressive.

• Steverino01

Move over Brooksie, DeChamblow has a new enemy, his club manufacture Cobra.

https://twitter.com/aNateScott/status/1415721477643640835

• jsw3ent

@Wander_Bread said...

jsw3ent has to the best worst poster in the history of this forum, and this is coming from someone who did not get the vaccine yet

Anyone know whether the course is supposed to play easier or harder tomorrow? Trying to gauge what the cut may be. I have a few guys at +2 and +1 who are key in my lineups, and I am going to need them to make the cut in order to be relevant this weekend for a chance to make some nice profit.

someone on here implied that the “UNvaccinated” —are not really worthy of society——all I did was disagree. He basically alienated 1/2 of AMERICA—and by % —1/2 the people on this board. I had the balls to call him on it——-and I am the bad poster ?

Someone stated the posts are down—-maybe the reason is— new posters come on board and read that they are scum for not getting the shot—or a menace to society. The old posters that post all day long can make comments criticizing 1/2 of AMERICA by starting the COVID crap—-but NOBODY has a right to disagree

I didn’t start this COVID talk—-I just defended the people that haven’t got the shot——if that makes me a bad poster so be it———being one of the UN’s yourself——WANDER BREAD—-I guess you are used to people walking over you——-or you just dont have the stones to defend yourself——-and you criticize the guy that did defend you

• deepfat

@Steverino01 said...

https://twitter.com/aNateScott/status/1415721477643640835

Bryson is such a high degree weirdo that it makes it impossible to like him. A 5-degree driver? No matter how much engineering someone puts into it a 5-degree driver leaves no room for error. Especially for a guy that swings as hard as he does. When I was in the Navy we had a saying called “nuking it” referring to overthinking things to the detriment of the task at hand. Bryson is the king of “nuking it”.

• jcotdl

Covid debate sucks here; bunch of idiots..
    Golf debate is awesome here; bunch of idiots..
    it doesn’t matter how i feel about covid, golf can be divisive enough to fuel this conversation, friends..

• HunkerToe

@jsw3ent said...

someone on here implied that the “UNvaccinated” —are not really worthy of society——all I did was disagree. He basically alienated 1/2 of AMERICA—and by % —1/2 the people on this board. I had the balls to call him on it——-and I am the bad poster ?

Someone stated the posts are down—-maybe the reason is— new posters come on board and read that they are scum for not getting the shot—or a menace to society. The old posters that post all day long can make comments criticizing 1/2 of AMERICA by starting the COVID crap—-but NOBODY has a right to disagree

I didn’t start this COVID talk—-I just defended the people that haven’t got the shot——if that makes me a bad poster so be it———being one of the UN’s yourself——WANDER BREAD—-I guess you are used to people walking over you——-or you just dont have the stones to defend yourself——-and you criticize the guy that did defend you

• whodat2

@jsw3ent said...

He never implied they were not worthy of society. You put those words to his post. You have been spreading your agenda here for quite awhile. How about let’s stick to golf? And if someone happens to post something that might trigger you, maybe take the high road instead of fueling, or adding to an instigation.

• zioncres

• 2020 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Let’s goooooo

My main lineup in the $4444 that is in 13th right now is
    Oosty -6
    Spieth -5
    Casey -2
    Lowry +1
    Poulter +2
    RobbyMac +2

Looking solid, would love to see Robby Mac at +1 or E at the end of the day.

I see ya in 14th! I’m in 56th but I think my shot of 6/6 is gone with English at +5.
    Spieth
    Hovland
    Morikawa
    Fleetwood
    Hoffman
    English

• benstnick

@zioncres said...

I see ya in 14th! I’m in 56th but I think my shot of 6/6 is gone with English at +5.
    Spieth
    Hovland
    Morikawa
    Fleetwood
    Hoffman
    English

+5 is still alive (I hope for JDay). Just gotta believe! If Jimmy Walker can birdie 4 in a row then anyone can shoot 66

• Lockette

I have been a silent follower of this forum for some time (honestly don’t know why tho but it’s not important) & I am here to defend Jewsent! U claim “nobody said anything & u r putting words to his post” well literally on the last page (30) a guy said “he was fine with ppl like Jewsent being thrown into camps if it means he can’t talk about golf only”

So once again like the rest of MSM if u r pro “covid vax” or pro “changing ur gender” it’s ok to exclaim it to the world but if u r against it u r “promoting agenda” ? Where do u get off talking down to Jewsent like this & why is ok for the other guy to want to throw unvaccinated ppl into camps? That is a very serious claim to make & u completely over looked..! Care to respond to my claim? Or r u the gatekeeper of which political narratives r allowed to b “spun” here? This kind of gate keeping in the name of leftist politics is not ok & I want Jewsent to know there r ppl like me out here that fully support everything I have ever seen him post on this forum..!

• zovyn

I smell something…

• Wander_Bread

@jsw3ent said...

There is just no reason to get into it on a freaking golf DFS message board is why. I have my conversations in person on the topic with real people face to face. There is no point in trying to be a keyboard warrior anywhere online, especially when that’s not the topic at hand.

On to the golf!

• zovyn

And on a totally unrelated subject:

Sitting 1194/59,500ish in the FD Eagle tourney with my only entry of the weekend…

May not be awesome but it’s my best Thursday for a Major in a long while. Wish I’d stuck with Spieth>DJ (so far) – would be 128th atm but w/e.

-6 Oosthuizen
    -4 Cink
    -2 DJ
    -2 Conners
    E Berger
    +1 Lowry

LFG!!! :)

• whodat2

@Lockette said...

I am here to defend Jew

Well that’s a nice way to come to his Defense.

• whodat2

@Lockette said...

tho

*though

• pheffernan7

@Lockette said...

I have been a silent follower of this forum for some time (honestly don’t know why tho but it’s not important) & I am here to defend Jewsent! U claim “nobody said anything & u r putting words to his post” wel literally on the last page a guy said “he was fine with ppl like Jewsent being thrown into camps if it means he can’t talk about golf only”

So once again like the rest of MSM if u r pro “covid vax” or pro “changing ur gender” it’s ok to exclaim it to the world but if u r against u r “promoting agenda” ? Where do u get off talking down to Jewsent like this & why is ok for the other guy to want to throw unvaccinated ppl into camps? That is a very serious claim to make & u completely over looked..! Care to respond to my claim? Or r u the gatekeeper of who chi political narratives r allowed to b “spun” here? This kind of gate keeping in the name of led it’s politics is not ok & I won’t Jewsent to know there r ppl like me out here that fully support everything I have ever seen him post on this forum..!

Bro this is golf thread on a daily fantasy sports website. Do you go into Costco and start screaming about healthcare?

• whodat2

@Lockette said...

U

*You

• whodat2

@Lockette said...

u r

*your

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).