PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Lockette

lol well whodat u r a Rhino (means a pretend right wing) u don’t act like a conservative at all…

& look who riled up this echo chamber got when I came in to defend someone who is against the cult… u guys r unreal… no I am not a troll & no it’s not a burner account.. what a strange assumption to make… but cuz im unwilling to stick untested unapproved poison in my body im the crazy one?? Lol ok guys good luck with those long term side affects, im sure u will probably b ok even tho no one really knows what long term consequences of taking all these shots is… honestly what is wrong with all of u..? Do ppl really just not want to think critically ever? Do u really believe the ppl on tv have ur best interests at heart? Now that is insane.!

• zovyn

@Lockette said...

Whodat u must b an absolute boomer… slang writing on the internet is called “quickhand” … do u not remember when cellphones became a thing & we had to use T9… that’s what I grew up on… I’m fully aware how to spell properly… I assume u r trolling me & should b embarrassed, as if u think everyone who writes in slang is unable to speak correctly… like ffs cmon man!

In any case as I pointed out, a person in page 30 explicitly said “they r ok with ppl unvaccinated ppl being thrown into camps” … I take that kind of talk as a serious threat & no one seems to b bothered by that statement except Jewsent..! R u guys for real with this line of thinking? U will finger wag Jewsent but not someone who basically made an ideological threat.??

Care to respond or more trolling about improper grammar on the internet.??

Point1: No, only “boomers” remember when cellphones became a thing. You’re confusing yourself.
    Point2: You’re taking that comment out of context (twice now) as did JSW. It was obviously the same type of tongue-in-cheek response subtlety that you are not grasping.
    Point3: Using internet ‘shorthand’ in your troll posts doesn’t change the use of phrasing and sentence structure that leans towards identifying you pretty well as a secondary troll-only account of the person you are allegedly here to support.

But… Golf??

• lfn1992

@jmark1972 said...

“Hi, Vinny from Queens here, first time, long time and just wanted to give my two cents on the vaccine” … j/k … local NY sports radio joke and a bad one. Just wanted to feebly attempt to initiate Showdown strategy cause I’m not moving from the laptop for three more days, wife and kids and job be damned. Ride the supposed easier morning wave again? Ride the Rahm “you know it gets better tomorrow” strategy? Combo of both? I’ll hang up and listen.

I like Rory in showdown. I don’t know if I have the cohones to put boring Mike Fitzpatrick in the same showdown LU but I’m thinking about it.

• lfn1992

@Lockette said...

no I am not a troll & no it’s not a burner account

This is definitely something a not troll and not burner account would say

• ifthethunder

@Lockette said...

U will finger wag Jewsent but not someone who basically made an ideological threat.??

The camps remark was hyperbole to underscore just how little the poster on page 30 wanted to read about your politics on this golf thread. Stop pissing and moaning already and put on your big boy shorts.
    ~

• Lockette

This place is so weird! I explained the origin of quick hand writing to show I am aware of how to spell correctly..!

& no I don’t take veil tongue in cheek threats as jokes especially when MSM really is pushing that exact idea right now as we talk via “vax passports” & segregation from society for those who don’t get in line…

I’m not a troll & im not a burner account… so by the logic of the echo chamber here anyone that ever joins from now on must b a fake account if they don’t fall in line with the cult.?? Ok got it 👍

• Jpitten

In order to lighten the mood… I entered 10 times in the big $10. I gave my daughter the phone and said you pick my last team, yea she has the best lineup out of all 10. Our deal was if she wins I buy a new house. 😂

• jcotdl

@Lockette said...

This place is so weird! I explained the origin of quick hand writing to show I am aware of how to spell correctly..!

& no I don’t take veil tongue in cheek threats as jokes especially when MSM really is pushing that exact idea right now as we talk via “vax passports” & segregation from society for those who don’t get in line…

I’m not a troll & im not a burner account… so by the logic of the echo chamber here anyone that ever joins from now on must b a fake account if they don’t fall in line with the cult.?? Ok got it 👍

you joined today.. said you were a ‘long time lurker’.. how could you be surprised by ongoing commentary here? c’mon that’s just silly, which is what i was thinking when i was golfing earlier…

• whodat2

@Lockette said...

lol well whodat u r a Rhino (means a pretend right wing) u don’t act like a conservative at all…

& look who riled up this echo chamber got when I came in to defend someone who is against the cult… u guys r unreal… no I am not a troll & no it’s not a burner account.. what a strange assumption to make… but cuz im unwilling to stick untested unapproved poison in my body im the crazy one?? Lol ok guys good luck with those long term side affects, im sure u will probably b ok even tho no one really knows what long term consequences of taking all these shots is… honestly what is wrong with all of u..? Do ppl really just not want to think critically ever? Do u really believe the ppl on tv have ur best interests at heart? Now that is insane.!

I don’t listen to the TV people. I listen to my sister who is a doctor. And to me the possibilities of long-term consequences do not outweigh the damage that Covid19 could do to me. I mean I smoke 2 packs a day. Covid in my lungs would be a death sentence. I already know 4 people that died from it. One older, one my age, one 47, and one 41. Yeah, I’ll play the percentages. Also, I’m not a pretend anything. I’m a middle of the road kind of guy. This will be my last response to you unless you can type in the normal English language. Oh, and I’m going golfing.

• tristanwolf

@Wander_Bread said...

jsw3ent has to the best worst poster in the history of this forum, and this is coming from someone who did not get the vaccine yet

Anyone know whether the course is supposed to play easier or harder tomorrow? Trying to gauge what the cut may be. I have a few guys at +2 and +1 who are key in my lineups, and I am going to need them to make the cut in order to be relevant this weekend for a chance to make some nice profit.

MTDurham though. And who was that one guy posted tons who wanted to take on all the big dogs and he was a heavyweight playing $500 contests then like 2 years later he was in the quarter arcades?

• zovyn

@Lockette said...

This place is so weird!

What’s amusing is that is almost always the first reaction of Artificial Intelligence when introduced to the real world. (EDIT: In movies and books, I meant)

Note: the use of the A.I. term is provided for multiple potential levels of humor.

Note2: I thought of all that while I was making my tee time to play golf tomorrow.

• Gtzerphy

@jmark1972 said...

“Hi, Vinny from Queens here, first time, long time and just wanted to give my two cents on the vaccine” … j/k … local NY sports radio joke and a bad one. Just wanted to feebly attempt to initiate Showdown strategy cause I’m not moving from the laptop for three more days, wife and kids and job be damned. Ride the supposed easier morning wave again? Ride the Rahm “you know it gets better tomorrow” strategy? Combo of both? I’ll hang up and listen.

Love it, grew up listening to Jody Mac on WFAN!

• jcotdl

@Jpitten said...

In order to lighten the mood… I entered 10 times in the big $10. I gave my daughter the phone and said you pick my last team, yea she has the best lineup out of all 10. Our deal was if she wins I buy a new house. 😂

my wife regularly picks football lines based on ‘looks’ and ‘cool names’ when i task her to do some.. i swear she cashes at a better rate than i do..

• jmark1972

“Hi, Vinny from Queens again, long time second time. Can you go back to debating the importance of golfer ownership percentages again. That was awesome. This other stuff, not so much.”

• whodat2

@tristanwolf said...

MTDurham though. And who was that one guy posted tons who wanted to take on all the big dogs and he was a heavyweight playing $500 contests then like 2 years later he was in the quarter arcades?

I Remember him. Met him at the FD FF Championship in San Diego What was he post? “Max Dalury is easy money? Can’t remember his name though.

• lfn1992

@jmark1972 said...

“Hi, Vinny from Queens again, long time second time. Can you go back to debating the importance of golfer ownership percentages again. That was awesome. This other stuff, not so much.”

My ownership take is you shouldn’t have rostered Marc Leishman, like I did!

“The right level of ownership of Marc Leishman was 0%.”

• lfn1992

@whodat2 said...

I Remember him. Met him at the FD FF Championship in San Diego What was he post? “Max Dalury is easy money? Can’t remember his name though.

What I remember best about MTDurham is you’d make a nickname for a golfer, then he’d attempt to make a nickname for the same golfer that was ludicrous and didn’t stick despite his best efforts. That and other stuff!

• jsw3ent

@whodat2 said...

I don’t even know what a boomer is. I am a grown ass 55 year old man who might have used to text like that 20 years ago. Cell phones have come along way since then. You still stuck on the old flip phone?

……you left out that you are also HOLIER THAN THOU and BEYOND REPROACH….and that you don’t understand that when you are pointing a finger at someone —-there are 3 fingers pointing back at you

You claim I have an agenda——your agenda is telling people how and when they should post

• whodat2

@jsw3ent said...

……you left out that you are also HOLIER THAN THOU and BEYOND REPROACH….and that you don’t understand that when you are pointing a finger at someone —-there are 3 fingers pointing back at you

You claim I have an agenda——your agenda is telling people how and when they should post

How about we go for a round of golf, my dime?

• jcotdl

@jmark1972 said...

“Vinny and I discussed this at length the last time we were golfing. Turns out, ownership percentage is a fascinating topic that completely explains (phone cuts out)”

• Lockette

Fence sitter..! Lol u r a piece of work
    Whodat! I think the power of being the mod of this thing has really gone to ur head.. & I’m not going to conform how I type on the internet to appease ur demands.. with ppl like u the demands never cease, the line will continue to move & the goalposts continue to sway..!

As for the rest of u… yes I have been a lurker & never felt compelled to make an account & comment cuz I don’t really care all that much… I mean I can make terrible golf picks all by myself & seems this week is not any different (thanks Cantlay smh)

But this one sided covid narrative here is just absurd & normal ppl who aren’t drooling special needs have to stand up & speak…

On that note Whodat I have a real question for u… has ur sister explained to u what the PCR test actually is & how it works? Did she ever explain to u how they only ever “isolated covid” via computer simulation..? I bet she has not as she is not allowed to do that as a doctor in “the new world” … & yes I am asking these questions seriously & after that I will stop sending messages directed to u, but u talking about ur sister being a doctor illustrates a great point about the current landscape where medicine & politics have morphed into one..!

• timusbr

@whodat2 said...

I don’t even know what a boomer is. I am a grown ass 55 year old man who might have used to text like that 20 years ago. Cell phones have come along way since then. You still stuck on the old flip phone?

I saw a video of what Motorola thought cell phones would be like in the future. 1990

I will be damned but some intelligent people put that shit together and it was spot on. I had a god damn bag phone, multiple pagers, brick phone, and the savior of my sanity the old flip phone. (edit: lol needed to say an iridium phone too) but then you needed to tote a laptop with you everywhere. geez, sometimes i regret not keeping up with technology, but its all a chain around your neck in one way or another.

glad I retired and could play golf (dfs)

• pheffernan7

@Lockette said...

normal ppl who aren’t drooling special needs

Personally, I find it offensive that you’re implying all special needs people drool

• whodat2

@Lockette said...

Whodat! I think the power of being the mod of this thing has really gone to ur head.

I’m not a mod YFR. How about a round of golf on me?

• jsw3ent

@whodat2 said...

How about we go for a round of golf, my dime?

I love to play—-no good though——next time you are in MEMPHIS—-PM me—The worlds best BBQ is on me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).