PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Wander_Bread

Hatton with a nice up and down. Going to need a +2 cut now.. it should be really close, but my money would be on +1

• lfn1992

With Bobby Mac playing for the weekend, of course Golf Channel updates us on Phil Mickelson’s par putt when he’s at +11

• HunkerToe

+1 Rickie in the deep rough on 18

• BadAtBetting

Bobby Mac with a fantastic approach into 18. Inside 10 foot it looks like.

• byo34

Oh Bobby just make this and all the others are forgiven.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Currently sweating Fowler and Bobby Mac in the same group

Wow, that was better than I expected, both safe

• BadAtBetting

BOBBY MAC. Top Class putter no doubt.

Edit: And Rickie! My first two golfers really made me sweat. The rest are in much better positions. Great chance for a 6/6!

• Gtzerphy

Never a doubt Bobby Mac!!!!!

• lfn1992

BOBBY MAC!!!!!

• Wander_Bread

Man now that Bobby Mac is in too, Hatton bogeying 17 is really driving me crazy. Had 4 birides on the day and couldn’t shoot just 1 under!! Going to crush some great lineups

• byo34

Mac and Scott my 2 biggest sweats today.

Bob birdies the last to make it, Adam a little less dramatic and is currently -4 thru 17 with 0 bogies.

Now just sweating Hovland and Spieth for the sweet, sweet 6/6!

• lfn1992

The PM sweat for me involves Westwood, Herbert, and Poults. If they make it I’ll have a 6/6 in the Milly with both Oost and Morikawa on it.

• HunkerToe

• lfn1992

• cplatt87

Bobby Mac getting through puts me in great shape for the weekend. Been awhile since I’ve had a legit sweat. LFG

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

BOBBY MAC LETS GOOOOOOO

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@lfn1992 said...

The PM sweat for me involves Westwood, Herbert, and Poults. If they make it I’ll have a 6/6 in the Milly with both Oost and Morikawa on it.

Poulter to E and now -2 on the round.

• byo34

Cam Smith and Adam Scott, my 2 aussies going loooowwww. Love it!

• lfn1992

By becoming Charley Hoffman, has Cam Smith assumed Charley’s powers to make cuts at Majors?

• lfn1992

Rory with b2b bogeys now on MC watch at +1 with the 18th to go

• BIF

Sorry for his owners – Chris Kirk with 4 straight bogies to open

• klyon28

Are you kidding me Chris Kirk…..

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

TV cuts to “not my guys”- draining birdies all over the place.
    TV cuts to “my guys” – breaking clubs over their knee.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Rory needs to Par 18 after dropping two shots in the last two holes.

• lfn1992

@lfn1992 said...

Rory with b2b bogeys now on MC watch at +1 with the 18th to go

Looks like he’s OK, hit the green in 2 and a shot at a birdie

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).