PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• panters

I played 20 quarter entries, 15 6/6 and 5 5/6. I’m only winning $5 though. Good luck tomorrow everyone!

• Carl19911991

Can anyone link the gamecenter for the $888 ($150, 000 to first) please

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@panters said...

I played 20 quarter entries, 15 6/6 and 5 5/6. I’m only winning $5 though. Good luck tomorrow everyone!

That’s impressive! Good luck this weekend and I’m sure you’ll have a good one as those move right on up.

• Sportsfan100

Unfortunately they’re In only $3 and $1 contests (both 20 lineups each in 20 max contests), but ended up with 13/20 6/6 and 7/20 5/6 in each one.
    Best lineup so far is:

Oosty -11
    Spieth -8
    Scheffler -7
    Westwood -2
    Ancer E
    English E

Not likely to win anything big, but will hopefully finish the weekend on the plus side of things.

I see several of you in much bigger stakes tournaments and I’ll be cheering you on all weekend! Good luck everyone!

• Hogwired

Well,… 6 out of my 25 millionaire entries are 6/6. Is that a low percentage?

• Sportsfan100

@achesley711 said...

What’s everyone’s best lineup at? I have a useless 4/6 that’s at 299 points, but a juicy non Louie 6/6 at 279.

305, but the next drops down to just over 270.

• skankinmat

@Hogwired said...

Well,… 6 out of my 25 millionaire entries are 6/6. Is that a low percentage?

You have 24% 6/6 and the field in that contest is about 15% so you are pretty good

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@achesley711 said...

What’s everyone’s best lineup at? I have a useless 4/6 that’s at 299 points, but a juicy non Louie 6/6 at 279.

DK 6/6

20/50. Best is 297.50

FD 6/6

15/50. Best 6/6 is a 282.7

I do have 319.4 on FD with Louie/Spieth/Morikawa/Berger but Herbert and Cink killed it

• mitchsnyderdfw

37/150 – 6/6 which includes my HM and Milly entry
    54/150 – 5/6, including my lowest scoring LU @ 168

Won’t be around too much tomorrow, (wife’s birthday) but I’ll try and pop in early for the coverage.

Good luck boys

• lfn1992

Milly:

1/10 6/6 (which includes my HM and FGWC ticket $5 entry)
    7/10 5/6 (uggghh)

Best 273.50 (which is a 5/6)

Oosty, Morikawa, Westwood, Poults, MacIntyre, Herbert MC

However I also have a Live 6/6 258.0:

Oosty, Lowry, Westwood, Poults, JT, Fitzpatrick

MiniMax:

9/150 6/6, hugely underperforming from field (6.5% vs. 15%, yuck, YUCK)
    52/150 5/6, which slightly overperforms the field of 35%

I have 1 6/6 LU over 300 points, 48th currently and 313.00:

Oost, Morikawa, Fox, Harman, Berger, Xander

I fully expect a lot of swings this weekend. Should be fun but still could be the cash of a lifetime or a net loss. We’ll see.

• stackowak81

Best lineup is at 321 and 57th in the short game with

Louie -11
    Speith -8
    Schefller -7
    Berger -3
    Sergio -3
    Niemann -1

Did get a 6/6 in the mayo with Louie and rahm and not much else.

Went way way overboard on the cash lineup this week and Harris English gave it a miracle 5/6 so fingers crossed speith and Schefller stay up top and finau and berger make a run tomorrow.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I only do one lineup. And it is taking almost everything I have it entered in down after Day 2 (except the milli which it is in 16th). I’m also in the $10 $200k Open Special sitting in 4th. The rest of the entries are all in the $5 or less gpps.

I was sweating English for a long time but him making it gives me hope that I keep most of the profit I currently am making. I got $62.35 entered and as of the end of Day 2 returning $30,509.12

19.5 points back in the milli maker….

L. Oosthuizen
    C. Morikawa
    J. Spieth
    B. Harman
    D. Berger
    H. “You almost cost me thousands” English

• lfn1992

If JT has himself a round tomorrow this leaderboard could be very, very different

• noddy

Hoping to cash in the $200 SE with:

Spieth -8
    Rahm -5
    Lowry -4
    Westwood -2
    Poulter -2
    Burns Even

So not very good after 2 rounds, but 6/6 nonetheless.

• Hogwired

@skankinmat said...

You have 24% 6/6 and the field in that contest is about 15% so you are pretty good

My 5/6s are out scoring my 6/6s. Hope that changes. Thanks for the stat!

• depalma13

@lfn1992 said...

If JT has himself a round tomorrow this leaderboard could be very, very different

There are several who could have a round and flip this leaderboard. We are about to go on the

• byo34

I too am hoping my 6 guys do well while the rest of the golfers do not.

I hope to see someone from here in first in any of the big $$ tourneys on Sunday evening!

• lfn1992

@byo34 said...

I too am hoping my 6 guys do well while the rest of the golfers do not.

I hope to see someone from here in first in any of the big $$ tourneys on Sunday evening!

Co-sign. Go get ‘em everyone.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@RandysCrow said...

I only do one lineup. And it is taking almost everything I have it entered in down after Day 2 (except the milli which it is in 16th). I’m also in the $10 $200k Open Special sitting in 4th. The rest of the entries are all in the $5 or less gpps.

I was sweating English for a long time but him making it gives me hope that I keep most of the profit I currently am making. I got $62.35 entered and as of the end of Day 2 returning $30,509.12

19.5 points back in the milli maker….

L. Oosthuizen
    C. Morikawa
    J. Spieth
    B. Harman
    D. Berger
    H. “You almost cost me thousands” English

I see you. Looks like MickyD has that lineup also

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I see you. Looks like MickyD has that lineup also

There are 14 entries plus mine with that line in the milli. The 16th person that is tied with us has a slightly different line.

• MrBreeze

9/44 6/6
    9/44 5/6

Actually have a 4/6 cashing deep right now, hope it holds the cash line by Sunday

Two killers were Reed and Herbert

I’ll be happy if I break even this week.

• RudyPujols

Terrible eject by Scott Brown at the Barbasol.

• JimKronlund

@Carl19911991 said...

Can anyone link the gamecenter for the $888 ($150, 000 to first) please

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/110350380#/
    Give me your DK name and I will get your results.

• JimKronlund

5/20-6/6 9/20-5/6
    18/20 in the money

• zovyn

Sitting at 308.3 (FD) with Oosty, DJ, Conners, Lowry, Berger… and Cink.

Currently getting 6x return on my bets with ~50% of the people ahead of me in the GPPs having 5/6 also.

If my 5 guys do okay, I expect I’ll double up my entry fees. Could be worse.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).