PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JimKronlund

https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/dfh3qbq8/contests/upcoming
    PGA Weekend and Ironman

• JimKronlund

Good luck to those running near the top.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@RandysCrow said...

I only do one lineup. And it is taking almost everything I have it entered in down after Day 2 (except the milli which it is in 16th). I’m also in the $10 $200k Open Special sitting in 4th. The rest of the entries are all in the $5 or less gpps.

I was sweating English for a long time but him making it gives me hope that I keep most of the profit I currently am making. I got $62.35 entered and as of the end of Day 2 returning $30,509.12

19.5 points back in the milli maker….

L. Oosthuizen
    C. Morikawa
    J. Spieth
    B. Harman
    D. Berger
    H. “You almost cost me thousands” English

I have the exact same lineup.15th in milly. (I entered it in 12 contests). Tomorrow will determine big sweat or not.

• JimKronlund

1st atm in Happy Meal has 299.5 points.
    That would have beat 141,537 other teams out of 142,687 in the minimax
    and would have beaten 58,861 other teams out of 59,453 in the Short Game.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@RandysCrow said...

There are 14 entries plus mine with that line in the milli. The 16th person that is tied with us has a slightly different line.

Hopefully it keeps doing good. Should be a profitable week either way for you. I’m fine with a break even or even a small loss with it being my first tournament of the season

• depalma13

One of my best lineups was the one where I played the golfers in the World Rankings that were not priced according to their world ranking.

#1 DJ
    #2 JT
    #4 Morikawa
    #12 English
    #24 Kokrak
    #34 Burns

• Caelixx

Really need Fowler and JT to make big moves over the weekend if I’m gonna cash big. Was 3rd place in the $20k to 1st Special earlier in the day and dropped all the way down to 424.

Morikawa
    Spieth
    Harman
    Conners
    JT
    Fowler

• JimKronlund

Single bullet in Barbasol is 6/6 but I think the 6/6 % is even higher than the Open?

In one 1100 entry contest it was 21%

• noddy

What are the odds that Oosty and Morikawa finish 1-2?

• JimKronlund

@noddy said...

What are the odds that Oosty and Morikawa finish 1-2?

I do not think its very likely. With these bunkers a trip bogey can bite someone in the ass so quickly and we still have 2 full days left..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Gonna have fun sweating for you guys, not necessarily with you guys. I have some mediocre 6/6s in the mini and only 1 5/6 in the mili. So many at +2 though haha

Good luck guys! I’m looking for a strong weekend and SD finish.

• lfn1992

@JimKronlund said...

I do not think its very likely. With these bunkers a trip bogey can bite someone in the ass so quickly and we still have 2 full days left..

My brain says you’re right, but my gut says they’ll be duking it out all the way until Sunday. Another golfer might force their way into the conversation, possibly.

• jmark1972

For those of us who died on the Grace/Reed/Herbert/Perez (don’t ask) sword, who’s your sneaky SD play? I’m liking Gooch and a Big Mac run tomorrow after watching his group on all 18. So run and fade immediately.

• BBWC_10

@RandysCrow said...

I only do one lineup. And it is taking almost everything I have it entered in down after Day 2 (except the milli which it is in 16th). I’m also in the $10 $200k Open Special sitting in 4th. The rest of the entries are all in the $5 or less gpps.

I was sweating English for a long time but him making it gives me hope that I keep most of the profit I currently am making. I got $62.35 entered and as of the end of Day 2 returning $30,509.12

19.5 points back in the milli maker….

L. Oosthuizen
    C. Morikawa
    J. Spieth
    B. Harman
    D. Berger
    H. “You almost cost me thousands” English

Good luck! I have all of those guys just not in the same LU. I see it is a pretty popular LU shared with like 15 others in the Milly?

• deepfat

Happy Meal 6/6 at 27%. That’s well above the rate across the industry, no? Pretty impressive.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@deepfat said...

Happy Meal 6/6 at 27%. That’s well above the rate across the industry, no? Pretty impressive.

There’s someone with a 6/6 who’s 96th/100. That’s insane!

• deepfat

@Felixxberg said...

There’s someone with a 6/6 who’s 96th/100. That’s insane!

Odd tournament to this point. It’ll settle out over the weekend and get back to some normalcy.

• Giez

4/6… hoping to just cash. Hebert was trash but Miggliz bad day sucks

• lfn1992

@jmark1972 said...

For those of us who died on the Grace/Reed/Herbert/Perez (don’t ask) sword, who’s your sneaky SD play? I’m liking Gooch and a Big Mac run tomorrow after watching his group on all 18. So run and fade immediately.

JT

• deepfat

After Rd. 2 picks:

Winner: DJ
    Fade: Oosty
    Sleeper: Tringale

• deepfat

Forum meteorologist wind forecast:

Pretty consistent 10 kts with gusts to 15 kts throughout the day. No distinct advantage between morning and afternoon players other than firmness of the course.

• timusbr

Alrighty then, I am up, drinking coffee…. but no thread to read…. :)

this is closer to bedtime than alarm clock time for me. Unfortunately I need a bunch of these earlier starters to make birdies.

LETS GO

• deepfat

Can someone please explain what’s happening to Rickie Fowler? Is he going through a Spieth downturn? I need answers.

• depalma13

The course clearly has teeth today. It’s going to be ugly out there.

• depalma13

POOM! with the

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).