PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Gtzerphy

Wake up to see Ancer, Fowler and Burns all +3 or worse already!!!

• timusbr

rory with the rare opening bird

• panters

Fowler made the cut, made some money and looks like he won’t play on the weekend. What an effin life!

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

I have the exact same lineup.15th in milly. (I entered it in 12 contests). Tomorrow will determine big sweat or not.

Let’s hope we are pouring sweat! I could use it for the last couple lbs I want to lose too! 🤣

• byo34

Young Bob making moves early in the morn!

• timusbr

Damn JT, just giving away strokes

• panters

@RandysCrow said...

Let’s hope we are pouring sweat! I could use it for the last couple lbs I want to lose too! 🤣

Hey Randy. Hope you’re doing well. Good luck today!

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@panters said...

Hey Randy. Hope you’re doing well. Good luck today!

Doing well thanks, hope you are as well!

Day is starting off well. English not hurting me but not making a move either.

• JimKronlund

I just heard Kinoshita started Thursday with 2 double bogies and 3 more bogies that day and still made the cut.

• depalma13

Gooch streaks to the clubhouse!

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Just woke up to BobbyMac at -3 for the round and lots of others going backwards.

Happy Open Saturday!

And apparently I’m first in the $4444. Screenshot time!

• JimKronlund

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Just woke up to BobbyMac at -3 for the round and lots of others going backwards.

Happy Open Saturday!

I see your in 2nd with strong PHR so it looks extremely good!

You just jumped to first!

• noddy

I just woke up. Burns +6. WTF is going on out there?!!!!!

• ajwert

Burns to +7 and making my 6/6 mean nothing

• Gtzerphy

@noddy said...

I just woke up. Burns +6. WTF is going on out there?!!!!!

Go back to bed Noddy, especially if you have Fowler and NOT the Ancer!

• JimKronlund

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Happy Open Saturday!

And apparently I’m first in the $4444. Screenshot time!

clubcamcole has 15 teams in the $4444 (Total = $66660.00) and is 1st and 4th at the moment. His PHR will give him a hard time getting a top ten by end of Sunday. Without a top ten he will lose some serious coin.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

@JimKronlund said...

clubcamcole has 15 teams in the $4444 (Total = $66660.00) and is 1st and 4th at the moment. His PHR will give him a hard time getting a top ten by end of Sunday. Without a top ten he will lose some serious coin.

Yeah I’m really surprised at people dropping $70k to try and win a million when 2nd is 100k.

• noddy

@ajwert said...

Burns to +7 and making my 6/6 mean nothing

Same here. And poulter and Westwood both +1. Didn’t even get a chance to enjoy the weekend.

• noddy

@Gtzerphy said...

Go back to bed Noddy, especially if you have Fowler and NOT the Ancer!

No Fowler, but Burns is worse.

• byo34

From making the cut on the last hole Friday to being in the top 20 Saturday with the likely low round of the day.. Bobby Mac ladies and gentlemen!

• Pilobious

Sergio with a 4-putt double bogey.

And he is in my best 6/6 lineup. At least he made the cut.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

@byo34 said...

From making the cut on the last hole Friday to being in the top 20 Saturday with the likely low round of the day.. Bobby Mac ladies and gentlemen!

Wooooooooo. Bomb from off the green. Let’s do it!

• JimKronlund

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Yeah I’m really surprised at people dropping $70k to try and win a million when 2nd is 100k.

You are in 1st and can take probably as much time as you want to take that screenshot of over ONE FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS!!!!
    There are only a couple others that can give you a run. What a dream chance. Enjoy the ride. You are one of the classiest, sharpest, and humble guys on here.

• depalma13

Big Mac Attack shoots me up 9000 places since yesterday!

• RudyPujols

Is Kisner drunk or hurt? He’s in most of my 6/6.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).