PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Haha you guys are the best. I went to the beach yesterday with the family to get away for a day and am driving back now and reading through all the messages.

I’ll say it again. This community is the best. I feel like we enjoy talking about the game and helping each other and cheer for each other when we do well. No idea how I am going to sleep tonight or not be a total nut job until my first guy makes a birdie tomorrow.

It’s always a good sign for your team when you can’t build it in showdown because of salary. So I’ve got that going for me too.

Also, to be clear. I fully intend to take this thing down tomorrow. Let’s get it.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Getty33 said...

Great tidbit from The Open : In the last 30 years no player has come from more than 4 strokes back of the lead on Sunday morning to win. So essentially it’s a 5 horse race although I wouldn’t discount Rahm just yet although he’s 5 back.

Barnhill, you have been gracious enough to drop a few bones to this forum on a regular basis, something the big hitters never do. Thanks and very best of luck for tomorrow.

Haha I posted on Wednesday “Oosty over Spieth” so hoping that will be the case!

• Badger74

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Haha you guys are the best. I went to the beach yesterday with the family to get away for a day and am driving back now and reading through all the messages.

I’ll say it again. This community is the best. I feel like we enjoy talking about the game and helping each other and cheer for each other when we do well. No idea how I am going to sleep tonight or not be a total nut job until my first guy makes a birdie tomorrow.

It’s always a good sign for your team when you can’t build it in showdown because of salary. So I’ve got that going for me too.

Also, to be clear. I fully intend to take this thing down tomorrow. Let’s get it.

Good luck!!! I’ll be cheering you on.

• ttucowboy84

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Good luck and don’t forget to stretch bright and early in the morning!!

• depalma13

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I am putting a sign at the end of my father in law’s driveway that says

Go Oosty! Bring the Claret Jug to Ocala!

Underneath in smaller letters it will say

And kbarnhill7523 a million dollars!

• tristanwolf

Good Luck KBarn! And go Speith i got him for 1k!

• NDNole

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I love it when there is someone to root for on the board. Will be rooting for ya bro. I hope you take it down.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

The two narratives I paid attention to this week were:

1) morikawa can’t get good contact off these uneven fairways.

2) streelman is gassed. Two much golf over the last six weeks.

• JimKronlund

Tim I do not see your Ironman showdown for tomorrow so I will put one up.
    https://www.draftkings.com/draft/entry/2762268414

• Vanderob14

Good luck KB. Personally hoping it’s Louie that finishes up top. Hopefully I can finally get one with him (36-1) after I had 60 and 45-1 the last two majors.

• timusbr

@JimK

👍👍👍

sorry, i am here but doing other things, got alerted to a new contest and here we are.

edit: btw, the count is 112 + (which is Tim counting for 28 weeks *4 and the + is the extra day from matchplay) for those who are thinking Ironman bonus.

• tristanwolf

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

The two narratives I paid attention to this week were:

1) morikawa can’t get good contact off these uneven fairways.

2) streelman is gassed. Two much golf over the last six weeks.

i had 50% streelman last week in illinois 10% this week

• Chizink

RG Overall Ranking

I have 6/6 in my single bullet in the $4444 so I’ll be keeping a close eye on it tomorrow. GL KBarnhill hope you take it down.

• BlueEdwards

Cink missed the cut? How is that possible? WTF?

• benstnick

Good luck Barnhill! Was in first 2 years ago in the $555 for the John Deere going into Sunday. It’s a long day.

• timusbr

Over at the Barbasol

James Hahn – 2 eagles, 8 birds, 8 par, BOF, and a streak. 50Fpts in a day. Now thats got to be a record.

• benstnick

Deciding to totally fade the top 3 in showdown tomorrow. Ownership play. Too many other great guys that can chase them down in super easy conditions tomorrow.

• timusbr

Its Canadian Showdown day for me. a couple in the Open and a few in the Barbasol. What could go wrong?

• lfn1992

@benstnick said...

Deciding to totally fade the top 3 in showdown tomorrow. Ownership play. Too many other great guys that can chase them down in super easy conditions tomorrow.

This has to be the hardest Round 4 Showdown I’ve ever seen.

• timusbr

Here is my early report.
    1) Kisner sprints out as the lone rider and thru 9 3 birds 2 bog
    2) 4 birds and 2 bog out of 16 on hole 1.

this is an easier start than yesterday.

• JH822547

Rickie

• timusbr

Watching Bryson putt this week is harsh. He will be the first one to say what a great putter he is. This week, I dont think he can read the greens very well. Its been tough for everyone, but he doesnt find the right line or is way off IMHO.

• timusbr

woo hoo Kisner done in 2 1/2 hours.

• Wander_Bread

@timusbr said...

woo hoo Kisner done in 2 1/2 hours.

“This ain’t no hobby!”

• timusbr

Cmon Rick, par 5 for the streak. Another eagle would work for me. I need all the points I can get since you boofoo’d me this weekend.

edit: sweet Rick went streakin

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).