PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• achesley711

Justin Rose crushed any chances of me contending today. Good luck to Kbarnhill

• JimKronlund

Kbarnhill watch:
    KBarnhill:…..Batchisme:
    Casey……… Finau
    Lowry……….Fleetwood
    Macintyre…..Fitzpatrick
    Poulter……..Grillo

samydavsjr (Kbarnhill)
    92 PHR
    Batchisme
    79 PHR

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/109745555?uc=2758895307#/

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@JimKronlund said...

Its early but if this was an election fox news would be calling this.
    Kbarnhill has too much PHR and he has the positional points squarely in his favour.

The positional points are going to be the key. I need one of my guys at -5 to end up in the top 8 and that’s worth like 2 more birdies.

Need his guys ton stay out of the top 10. Finau is the only one who is close right now. Would need some blistering rounds by his other guys.

• BadAtBetting

Both Casey and Lowry with medium length par saves on hole 1. Nice putting there you love to see it

• JimKronlund

@kbarnhill7523 said...

The positional points are going to be the key. I need one of my guys at -5 to end up in the top 8 and that’s worth like 2 more birdies.

Need his guys ton stay out of the top 10. Finau is the only one who is close right now. Would need some blistering rounds by his other guys.

This is another example where lower owned players (that are directly linked to having lower odds) does you more harm than good, not the opposite. Because the lower odds players is more likely to NOT do as well.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

Koepka’s round is something to watch. Didn’t make a birdie until 6. He’s -4 and just put a ridiculous fescue shot on the green for a birdie look on 10. He’s something else.

• JimKronlund

You now have the biggest spread in PHR at 15 more that you will be today.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

Poulter bird! My other three guys are even on the first 3. Ready for some fireworks once they get to #6!

Edit: add another RobbyMac bird on 4!

• Wander_Bread

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Poulter bird! My other three guys are even on the first 3. Ready for some fireworks once they get to #6!

Let’s go!

MACINTYRE BIRD!

• JimKronlund

Kbarnhill watch: NOW IN FIRST!!!!
    KBarnhill:…..Batchisme:
    Casey……… Finau
    Lowry……….Fleetwood
    Macintyre…..Fitzpatrick
    Poulter……..Grillo

samydavsjr (Kbarnhill)
    84 PHR
    Batchisme
    71 PHR
    Ponta01
    70 PHR

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/109745555?uc=2758895307#/

• whodat2

The winds are kicking up to 50 mph gusts………..
    For Justin Rose apparently.

• JimKronlund

Live look at Kbarnhill

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

It’s not even close to over. Finau to -5 with a bird and Grillo to -5 with an eagle.

• JimKronlund

edited might be too early

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

@JimKronlund said...

edited might be too early

Haha. Still a lot of golf to be played. I need my parade of guys at -5 to get to -6 and -7.

• BadAtBetting

That grillo eagle was gross too. The ball was going to run 15 to 20 feet passed but it hit the pin dead square

• JimKronlund

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Haha. Still a lot of golf to be played. I need my parade of guys at -5 to get to -6 and -7.

lol I was not calling it. Only pointing out that there are not that many scenarios left to beat you.

• BBWC_10

I guess the real Koepka showed up today, He was in my only 6/6 and pulled it into the green, don’t think it will hold, My 5/6 has much better position points. I still think Rahm will have something to say today, I’m rooting for a Morikawa collapse.

• JimKronlund

Poulterrrrrrrrrr

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

@JimKronlund said...

Poulterrrrrrrrrr

Drain-o would love him to finish -4 or -5

• JimKronlund

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Drain-o would love him to finish -4 or -5

Your team is climbing the Showdown and teetering in the money so that bodes well for you.

• JimKronlund

Scheffler bogey the first. That helps you

• BadAtBetting

Shane Lowry joins the “helping kbarnhill” club with a birdie

• whodat2

Big bogey from Finau.

• JimKronlund

Finau Bogey!
    -0.5 Pts and loses 3 positional points = -3.50 pts

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).