PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrBreeze

@MrBreeze said...

I have a small sweat in the Mini Max to catch a top 10

and second Scheffler bogey ruins that thought : (

• Wander_Bread

@kbarnhill7523 said...

She’s my biggest fan. She even said to me after a close Milly call last year, “you are going to win one of these, you know?” I was like, yeah sure of course. But she was serious.

She just doesn’t want me yelling at the TV haha. Unreal run so far

That’s awesome. I am sure she will be looking forward to a real nice vacation :)

• BBWC_10

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I have to say. Given the roller coaster of the last 30 mins or so I’m feeling very emotionally balanced.

Thanks for the support everyone, this one is for all of us!

Lets go Barnhill, I was wondering about the emotional part of it. Is it was more stressful, same or less stressful. So we all a pulling for our teams either just trying to break even, win 2x or win a milly, and as soon as you lock your LU you really have no control over what happens so I guess it might be less stressful knowing you are in position to win a good chunk of money .

• MrBreeze

Spieth might be back in this

• JimKronlund

I found your line up in the 142K minimax. It is interesting to see how it moves up and down against that field.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/110470489?uc=2758974381#/
    71st adamdlewis 55 PHR 464.50 PTS

• whodat2

Shane in big trouble.

• zovyn

I’m just enjoying watching my 5/6 climbing back up the leaderboard. I have 4 of Kbarnhill’s guys so it’s easy to root for him (even if I wasn’t already!)

:)

• whodat2

Rose with the streak.

• MrBreeze

what a par save by Morikowa, Louie not so much

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

What an insane break for Lowry in that bunker. Hopefully he can get his fourth shot close and only lose one shot.

• JimKronlund

I am ruling out Batchisme.

Batchisme
    38 PHR
    449.00 pts

samydavsjr
    54 PHR
    464.00 PTS

• BadAtBetting

Rahm can’t putt. Lips everything out. A little more luck on these lip outs and he’d be making it even more interesting at the top.

• whodat2

@whodat2 said...

Shane in big trouble.

Huge bogey save.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

@whodat2 said...

Huge bogey save.

Massive

• Wander_Bread

OMG Rahm almost an albatross. Tap in Eag

• BBWC_10

WOW Rahm almost albatrossed the par 5

• JimKronlund

@Wander_Bread said...

OMG Rahm almost an albatross. Tap in Eag

YESSSSSSS

• NDNole

Ok I’m all caught up on the Barnhill watch. Rooting for ya.

• BadAtBetting

BOBBY MAC. Him an Oosty are my only golfers the same as Kbarnhill so I’m all in on rooting for him. Love to see this Sunday move

• zovyn

I’ve found 4 different “Live” leaderboards online. Not a single one of them is less than 1.5 holes behind on updating scores. It’s really irritating. I get scoring updates twice as fast HERE as I do elsewhere.

• BBWC_10

Speith needs to get the wheels back on.

• whodat2

Bobby Mac gets 12.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

@BBWC_10 said...

He hit a great drive on 7 in great shape to be close in 2

• whodat2

@zovyn said...

I’ve found 4 different “Live” leaderboards online. Not a single one of them is less than 1.5 holes behind on updating scores. It’s really irritating. I get scoring updates twice as fast HERE as I do elsewhere.

https://www.theopen.com/leaderboard

• BBWC_10

@BBWC_10 said...

Lets go get this Eagle

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).