PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JimKronlund

@zovyn said...

I’ve found 4 different “Live” leaderboards online. Not a single one of them is less than 1.5 holes behind on updating scores. It’s really irritating. I get scoring updates twice as fast HERE as I do elsewhere.

https://www.theopen.com/leaderboard

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

SPIETH

• JimKronlund

Spieth eagle

• zovyn

@whodat2 said...

https://www.theopen.com/leaderboard

Thanks whodat – it’s definitely the most current one. I dismissed it yesterday because it’s so gaudy on the screen. :P

• zovyn

Corey Conners

• JimKronlund

Fitz bogey! but Grillo birdie
    both are running out of holes

• BadAtBetting

Bobby Mac has no chill. On a roll!

And now hits it OB off the drive on the par 5 14th

• whodat2

Bobby just hit his tee shot OB on 14.

• osuryanf

kbarnhill, can you paste a link to your $4444 plz? I’m gonna sweat it with ya

• JimKronlund

@osuryanf said...

kbarnhill, can you paste a link to your $4444 plz? I’m gonna sweat it with ya

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/109745555?uc=2758895307#/

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@whodat2 said...

Bobby just hit his tee shot OB on 14.

Nooooooo

• JimKronlund

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Nooooooo

Grillo bogey :)

• BIF

Uh oh Oossty

• tristanwolf

fricken camera click in speith backswing. ban the guy for life.

• BadAtBetting

Between oosty, Bobby Mac, and Rahm, my remaining golfers are all taking a dump at the same time. From top 1000 to min cash real quick

• JimKronlund

Scheffler bogey

• BIF

@JimKronlund said...

Its early but if this was an election fox news would be calling this.
    Kbarnhill has too much PHR and he has the positional points squarely in his favour.

The difference between a Morikawa win versus a Oosty win is 20 point swing – long way from calling it as those position points are huge especially for every Spieth birdie/bogey as well

• JimKronlund

omg what a dart Bobby mac bogey

• whodat2

Amazing shot by B-Mac. Dart to less than a foot to save bogey. (His 3rd from the tee found the high grass and he had to pitch out)

• JimKronlund

@BIF said...

The difference between a Morikawa win versus a Oosty win is 20 point swing – long way from calling it as those position points are huge especially for every Spieth birdie/bogey as well

Talk to Fox news

• BIF

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Yeah ponta also has Lowry. So the gap is much bigger since really Scheffler is his way to make up ground.

Looking good my friend – need to avoid a few guys limping in to the clubhouse and also need Louie recover and at least hold on to 2nd

• BIF

@JimKronlund said...

Talk to Fox news

True Ha Ha

• Gtzerphy

Mac bogey, not too bad.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

BIF it looks like as long as oosty doesn’t get smoked by morikowa that Barnhill can win even without the winner in his lineup. Oosty needs to at least finish 2nd and not lose to much ground. Barnhill can do it without the winner. If Oosty wins then probably so does Barnhill. Is that incorrect?

• BIF

@whodat2 said...

Rose with the streak.

That is quite the scorecard today by Rosey

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).