PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JimKronlund

I am trying to get into the Barbasol, but its hard.
    I do have a single bullet 6/6.
    I will have a close look at Luke List next tournament.

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Just as I partially predicted, my lineups were a train wreck-mainly on FD, and I done fairly well on DraftKings. I won $160 on it finishing about 70 points away from first and I came in 1026th in the top half.

• NDNole

@RandysCrow said...

$62.35 entered between 31 DK contests.

Total winnings: $76,976.99

Several first place finishes and T-10th in the milli gpp.

Not a bad weekend at all.

Nice

• JimKronlund

@JimKronlund said...

516.50 pts won the 500 Entry $4444
    Happy Meal was 515 pts (congrats Breeze).
    516.50 pts would have been in the top 200 in the 142,000 minimax (578.50 pts top)
    The top in Mayo was 518.50 pts with 5000 entries

Even in the 2 day 10 player weekend contest 204.50 pts was enough points to be in the top 300 out of 6000 in Short game.

Yes LFN the only take away I keep coming away with is that it is hard to win period.

• Caelixx

14th in the $20k to 1st and only put 3 entries into it when it was 150MME…

515 fpts Morikawa/Spieth/Conners/Harman/JT/Fowler

More disappointed about JT than Fowler, the last thing I was expecting was for Fowler to have a -5 day with an eagle and JT ended the day on -1

• BBWC_10

I learned a ton this week, Things can change in a hurry, Golf is truly a game of inches, you need 6/6 to Win good money but you can cash with 5/6 I even had a 4/6 miss by 2 pts. Most of all tournament selection is key and most times you have to have money to make money. For instance Breeze score 515 in the happy meal won 22 bucks. If that LU is in the 4444 he wins 100K, it makes 150K in the 888, it makes 15K in the $200 single entry. It was a wild ride. Congrats to all that won!

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

RandysCrow and MickeyD both did great also. Had to be a $50k+ day for them

$75k + for me and Randy also I believe. By far my biggest payday ever! More than happy to share several 1sts and a 10th in the Milly with RandysCrow!

Congrats to you sir!

Also congrats to KB it was a fun sweat and ride.

• yisman

five lineups in the $10 milly, 5 bricks

• jsw3ent

@MickyD10970 said...

$75k + for me and Randy also I believe. By far my biggest payday ever! More than happy to share several 1sts and a 10th in the Milly with RandysCrow!

Congrats to you sir!

Congrats

• whodat2

Very well done gents.

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

Broke even with 5 lineups. Spieth, Rahm and Morikawa were my favs but I could not get the other spots right. Thinking about it make sense sense to just lock in players I like similar to what to the milly winner did. I tried to much to spread out with the high price guys (had some rory and brooks too). At least I won my bet on Morikawa win at +3300. If only I had bet more on.

• timusbr

@JimKronlund said...

Yes LFN the only take away I keep coming away with is that it is hard to win period.

We all know this. especially when you talk first place. but as we also know, all of us can beat 99% of the people on any given day/contest and I think we all have. Its why I am here. Its why I like the topics of conversation surrounding everything. especially the ones where people have different mind sets. Its a hobby, its fun its gambling and we can dream. even root for another guys dream.

lord help me break even or stop the hemorrhage until I get there again and get my glory.

• stackowak81

Finished the weekend up just over $1500! Crushed in the weekend contests:

$174 in $925 out 19 out of 20 lineups made a profit.

I might have to start playing those a little more.

Congrats to all the big winners!

• timusbr

just looking at the Open day 4 and these are the top 10 in fantasy points without bonus finishing points. the last 5 tied for 10th.
    Collin Morikawa – 30pts
    Rickie Fowler – 30
    Jordan Spieth -29.5
    Jon Rahm – 27.5
    Bryson DeChambeau – 27.5
    Brooks Koepka – 27
    Xander Schauffele – 23
    Mackenzie Hughes – 22.5
    Viktor Hovland – 22
    Dustin Johnson – 21
    Emiliano Grillo – 21
    Daniel Berger – 21
    Robert Macintyre – 21
    Tony Finau – 21

I know its a major, and the studs should be up top, but that is some list!!

• JimKronlund

@timusbr said...

We all know this. especially when you talk first place.

What place other than first did you think I was referring to?

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@MickyD10970 said...

Congrats to you sir!

Congrats man! Looks like this forum tore it up this weekend. Let’s goooooo

• JimKronlund

i have 4 players tied for 4th in Barbasol

• timusbr

@JimKronlund said...

What place other than first did you think I was referring to?

you are such a nudge to go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JimKronlund

I have a single bullet 6/6 and 4 in the top 5. 38th in the Short game and hautalak will still beat me and neither of us have 1st.

• Badger74

Congrats to all the big winners this week!!! Glad to see it

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I missed a lot of pages since I was playing golf myself all weekend (second and third game ever), but wow the forum absolutely crushed! Congrats!

• noddy

Came in 95th in the $200 SE doubling my money. Finally cashed one of them. Also used that lineup in my double ups and 50/50’s so overall a profitable weekend although not by a lot. Also played my first snake draft. It was a 12 man, $5 contest and I won it. Congrats to all the winners, especially the big ones.

• depalma13

$150 in. $101 out.

On to the Olympics.

• tristanwolf

@MrBreeze said...

Mini Max, had 44 entries and finished in the top 100 w three lines. Best line up was 518.50 and finished 26th. Made a small profit on the 4 days, and lost that profit on SD’s for a break even week. Never a bad thing.

Also….MY FIRST HM WIN ! only took 3 years LOL

congrats all the big winners wow. but especially mr. breeze on his first meal! suntory time!

• timusbr

Happy Meal Cup standings thru The Open Championship

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AiKGps2bl5SRonXhqLJdkKRvbTuw

1971hof retakes the lead, Joe photo, omgponies, snellman, and this weeks winner xXMrBreezeXx all move up.
    1971hof 201
    SleDwreckerZ 195
    joephoto 178
    titanhawks 178
    td33dzul 177
    omgponies 175
    Jonas0137 171
    snellman 157
    Eric2323 156
    sandybeach29 140
    xXMrBreezeXx 140

Next week is 3M then the week after is Olympics (a rare week with no PGA or Euro event)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).