PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: July 15-18

Where: Sandwich, Kent, England (5 hours ahead of eastern time)

Course: Royal St. George’s GC | A par 70 links-style course, plating at 7337 yards.

Last Year’s Winner: Shane Lowry at -16 (2019)

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Cut Rule: Top 70 plus ties.

Coverage: 1:30am to 4am EST on Peacock | Golf Channel – Thur / Fri at 4:00am EST to 3:00pm EST | NBC – Sat / Sun at 7am EST to 3pm EST | DirecTV channels 901-905

There is no shot-tracker on PGAtour.com this week. | www.theopen.com will possibly have one, as well as the ability to stream coverage.

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@JimKronlund said...

I have a single bullet 6/6 and 4 in the top 5. 38th in the Short game and hautalak will still beat me and neither of us have 1st.

Yeah the Barbasol helped me recoup a little from the Open. Still lost money overall but that was a fun Open to watch and follow with what was at stake out there and here. Hahn came to life! Nice lineup there though.

• byo34

Poor Poston, I may have cursed him. Niemann, Na, Spieth, Poston.. whoever I roster ends up with a runner up finish, all within 3 weeks! Luckily for DFS, that isn’t such a bad thing..

Good job Jim and Hautalak for some solid rosters!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@byo34 said...

Good job Jim and Hautalak for some solid rosters!

Thank you! Best lineup I’ve had in any form in a while haha I just need more “scrub events” apparently.

• JaBr

Congrats again to all the big winners this week!

• whodat2

6/6 with 3 in the top 12, and nobody over par. AND min cashed. Golf is hard.

Revives milanman

• miggs6876

@goldandmyrrh said...

Congrats to KB and Randy. Both of you are not only winners but also class acts.

I agree!

• Hogwired

Nice wins fellas!

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@goldandmyrrh said...

Congrats to KB and Randy. Both of you are not only winners but also class acts.

My eyes must have been glazed over as I didn’t see the “class acts” part! 🤣

Shhhh I try to keep that on the downlow! Haha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).