PGA FORUM

Comments

  • whodat2

    When: March 14-17

    Where: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

    Course: TPC Sawgrass – A par 72 playing at 7189 yards.

    Last Year’s Winner: Web Simpson at -18

    Last Year’s Cut: -1

    Coverage: PGATourLive | Golf Channel | NBC

    Google Doc

    RG Golf Forum League

    Happy Meal Standings

    Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

  • Kp24

    @hbomb57 said...

    Can anyone tell me if -1 Cut improbable at this point.

    I’d say improbable but possible.

  • astauty

    Since when can’t Billy HO putt?
    missed two birdies inside 7 feet.
    my god.

  • Kp24

    Need this par save Cantlay

  • Pbasniper

    @hbomb57 said...

    Can anyone tell me if -1 Cut improbable at this point.

    3.1% chance according to datagolf. -2 is 81.7%, 15.2% chance it sneaks to -3.

  • sfguy21

    @hbomb57 said...

    Can anyone tell me if -1 Cut improbable at this point.

    3.1% chance of a -1 cut

  • Kp24

    @Kp24 said...

    Need this par save Cantlay

    Nvm didn’t know he went bunker to water

    Cuss words

  • Pbasniper

    Sometimes you got to mix it up with your first bogey of the tournament on the 5th easiest hole and a par 5.

  • sfguy21

    That water shot from Cantlay really hurts

  • NoLimits0

    Cantlay is done. Freaking on one of the easiest hole on the course too.

    This is one of the reasons I have against cut events. I’m willing to bet half these bums at -2 and -3 would easily shoot worse over the weekend than many of the -1 and E guys who might not make the cut.

  • fsupete01

    Are u fing kidding me cantlay?

  • astauty

    it really seems to be steamrolling to a -3 cut. this has me scared.

  • BPhillips44

    If DJ keeps me from 6/6 I’m gonna flip

  • dangasin

    cantlay had a decent enough chance of making the cut. blew it though

  • Unico10

    • 739

      RG Overall Ranking

    80% Fleetwood and no chance at a 6/6 unless the cut gets to -1… that would at least get Matsu in.

    Who sent hookers and blow to RCB room yesterday??

  • BIF

    @BrianVT said...

    I hear ya. I think the conclusion is, you pick some right, you pick some wrong. There’s no easy formula. You can find guys in the top 20 of the leaderboard right now that don’t make much sense, and you can find guys in the bottom 20 of the leaderboard that don’t make much sense. But, can’t really fault anyone for at least throwing 15-20% at guys who have just been playing well and are great ball strikers. This course/tournament is probably one of the harder ones get them right, in the full season list.

    Yah for sure The Players doesn’t really favor anyone but I’d still avoid the wilder guys like Phil

  • fsupete01

    My top 3 golfers I have exposure to are Cantlay, Mats, and Casey. Has to be some sort of sick joke at this point.

  • Pbasniper

    He’s .12% owned in GPP’s and 0 in cash so no one is talking about him on here so I’d just like to say good job Brian Harman you’re killing it. Round of applause.

  • dangasin

    praying for a 3/6. Thanks cantlay!

  • fsupete01

    @dangasin said...

    praying for a 3/6. Thanks cantlay!

    Why? You’re done with a 3/6

  • BBWC_10

    Come on Bubba I need this 6/6….. Just Birdie the Par 5’s!!!!

  • sfguy21

    Damn that was a real kick in the nuts from Cantlay. Thought I was going to be able to squeak a miracle 6/6

  • sfguy21

    @astauty said...

    it really seems to be steamrolling to a -3 cut. this has me scared.

    -3 is up to a 19.1% possibility

  • mr_papageorgio

    If I ever see Cantlay in person I’m going to pick him up and throw him into the nearest body of water so he can experience the pain I feel right now.

  • astauty

    and now sergio is back to back bogies. going to be a long 2 hours.

  • Pbasniper

    Crazy that DFL was 21% GPP chalk.

  • X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).