• tamparoor

i never pick bruce leeroy
    i think tavares can grind down israel for a low scoring win
    i don’t think modafferi is any good
    montana vs ostovih is a good fight toss up

• Kamais_Ookin

@callmetouch said...

Question is does katona get those 2 knockdowns? Caceres didn’t get his

he’s accreddited 2 knockdowns caceres didn’t get any from official fight tracker

• callmetouch

@Kamais_Ookin said...

he’s accreddited 2 knockdowns caceres didn’t get any from official fight tracker

Originally it was credited on the website. Looking at it now it’s been updated

• callmetouch

They took away the 2 knockdowns LMAO

• callmetouch

@callmetouch said...

They took away the 2 knockdowns LMAO

They give 5 knockdowns for Stephens leg kicks against Melendez but don’t count those 2 that dropped Jay on his butt.
    There’s a flaw in what they decide is a knockdowns. Commentators mentioned the knockdowns plenty of times

• Kamais_Ookin

That’s very disappointing… there’s no consistency with knockdowns from fight to fight damnit

• Kamais_Ookin

this shitty position for minutes now why won’t ref stand them up

• Kamais_Ookin

giannetti sucks

• Kamais_Ookin

dana doesn’t congratulate him it was a shit fight probably fell asleep

• callmetouch

Let’s go Israel. Don’t get grinded :(

• Kamais_Ookin

@callmetouch said...

Let’s go Israel. Don’t get grinded :(

he’ll get early ko

• Kamais_Ookin

love israel’s movement and striking

• Kamais_Ookin

tremendous takedown defense

• Kamais_Ookin

spoke too soon

• callmetouch

Katona not even getting 1 KD bumped me out of a 150 triangle ticket lol onto tomorrow

• eric42

Adesyana is a great fighter, but I have a feeling he’ll get knocked out when he faces an aggressive striker.

• jki7p6

Went 0-6 on my picks for this after a couple hours of research. Didn’t know this was possible.
    Had a baseball classic lineup a few days ago that scored 20.7 and one of my starting pitchers alone scored 25.3, after a couple hours of research. Didn’t think that was possible.

My current run probably means 6-6 in 226 since my main lineup was picked in 30 seconds on no research.

Somehow everything all makes sense.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).