PGA FORUM

  • whodat2

    When: June 14-17

    Where: Southampton, NY

    Course: Shinnecock Hills GC | A par 70 playing at 7445 yards

    Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at -16

    Last Year’s Cut: +1 TOP 60 plus ties.

    Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

    Google Doc

    RG Golf Forum League

    Happy Meal Standings

    Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

  • TrustinthePlan

    @HunkerToe said...

    Rain picking up a bit. Didn’t see that on any forecast.

    The wonders of the ever changing weather conditions on long island…I saw cloudy, but no rain on almost every forecast I looked at. I would think this rain helps the PM players as they will be playing on softer greens.

  • Yacht67

    Unexpected rain now. No longer light. Not sure when it will end

  • Gtzerphy

    Cut about to move to +7 with a ton of golf remaining today. Thinking +8 or +9 cut.

  • Beckhams3Fingers

    Woods and Grillo are costing me a weekend LU in the $4 GPP. Oh well. At least I can get mix fix in the showdowns. I never should have entered the $4 to begin with. Last time ever.

  • titanhawks

    Pouring now and peple are scrambling for cover but the golf continues

    I saw 20% chance last night as I was setting Rd2 LUs so I played for 80% and went all PM guys

  • madskillz84

    @Yacht67 said...

    Unexpected rain now. No longer light. Not sure when it will end

    Broadcast said 35-45 minutes expected

  • lfn1992

    RCB doesn’t need any help with the stinkin’ weather, he’s doing great

  • deleted1017

    Cant believe people in the Showdown went some AM wave….The PM is going to have soft greens and no wind at all

  • lfn1992

    Personally I think people holding out for a massive PM advantage are fooling themselves. Though I’d like to see it as well as a general thing, the pressure of seeing that cut line alone is going to make just as many or more DBBs in the PM as the AM, if not more so

  • NDNole

    @titanhawks said...

    Pouring now and peple are scrambling for cover but the golf continues

    I saw 20% chance last night as I was setting Rd2 LUs so I played for 80% and went all PM guys

    Nice, I have a Henley lineup with the rest PM guys that are at +5 or better. Hope the rain bodes well for the PM

  • Mizzou311

    LOL RAHM

  • whodat2

    With the softer conditions, don’t look for the cut to move to +9 or 10. My guess would be +7 or +8.

  • thor33

    Grillo will pork me. Have a DJ , Piercy, Rose, Hoffman and Z Johnson in the $4. Kept going back and forth on Grillo and Bello. Still early. I don’t tilt nearly as much as I used too.

  • Dunzor

    Course playing at +4.14 so far today, I guess it didn’t seem like it was playing that hard right now but despite a couple guys having some success the bulk of the players still getting crushed

  • lfn1992

    +9 cut line. Book that right now.

  • MACKTYSON

    @whodat2 said...

    With the softer conditions, don’t look for the cut to move to +9 or 10. My guess would be +7 or +8.

    My guess it will be +8. Which means Hadwin has some work to do.

  • noddy

    @deleted1017 said...

    Cant believe people in the Showdown went some AM wave….The PM is going to have soft greens and no wind at all

    Wow great call

  • HunkerToe

    @lfn1992 said...

    RCB doesn’t need any help with the stinkin’ weather, he’s doing great

    Had him in my AM stack Showdown lineup and swapped him out for Sergio because a had extra salary.

  • Gtzerphy

    WOW, RCB with a -3 on the tougher nine!

  • Mikeybaywatch

    Rahm =‘s Done. What a disappointment.

    Terrible

  • HunkerToe

    @deleted1017 said...

    Cant believe people in the Showdown went some AM wave….The PM is going to have soft greens and no wind at all

    I did one of each. Have DJ and Henley in my AM one so not bad so far.

    Well except for Sergio. Barf.

  • Dunzor

    Rafa killing it out there, which makes me really annoyed that they added Grill at 7100 when he probably should’ve been 7500 because i ended up pivoting all my Rafa shares to Grillo when he got added

  • Dunzor

    @HunkerToe said...

    I did one of each. Have DJ and Henley in my AM one so not bad so far.

    Ya I played DJ & Stenson from AM and the rest afternoon guys

  • deleted1017

    You want to be playing 2-3 hours after any rain, not during it WITH wind.

    You are going to see some 66s/67s this afternoon, I dont think people realize the advantage this brings.

  • titanhawks

    my PM guys

    Rose
    ZJ
    Leish
    Kuch
    Fowler
    Fitz

    I’m happy right now :)

  • X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).