When: April 29 – May 2

Where: Palm Harbor, FLA

Course: Innisbrook Copperhead | A par 71 playing at 7340 yards

Last Year’s Winner (2019): Paul Casey at -8

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Coverage: PGATourLive | Golf Channel | CBS

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Cup 2021 Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ifthethunder

Alright! Another chance to win tickets. Got a couple with my good 5/6 (586) at the Zurich, but I’m still well short of the 20 I’d like to have before the PGA Championship.
    ~

• BrianVT

Pretty nice field this week. Phatrick and JT back in action. I wonder what type of DJ we’ll get this week…

• mitchsnyderdfw

@BrianVT said...

Pretty nice field this week. Phatrick and JT back in action. I wonder what type of DJ we’ll get this week…

Probably the overpriced and under perform version. But he did T6 here in 2019.

• Wander_Bread

Happy to be over last week DFS wise. Did hit Leishman as my OAD pick so sitting pretty in 19th out of 1400+ folks, but my lineups were absolutely horrible even with the winning team.

Scheffler and Gooch are two players I am going to have a lot of interest in this week regardless of price.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Kisner opens up at 60/1?

I’m not touching that dumpster fire this week, regardless of salary

• BrianVT

SGT2G is huge here. Always feels like a cop-out to use it, but looks like it accounts for about 40% of a predicted finishing position here, which is much larger than I normally see.

• jcotdl

prices are out

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Winning score here is also always near -10 here. Grinders and unsexy par guys welcome.

• ifthethunder

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Grinders and unsexy par guys welcome.

Hmmm. Grinders. Never heard that word until moving north for collage, btw. We called them submarines in D.C.
    ~

• klyon28

Well took home 1st in the happy meal last week with a 6/6 629 pts but it’s kind of bitter sweet. I’d been struggling and in a little skid on dfs golf so decided to only play the Happy Meal last week and not my other usual big contests and give myself a break. Probably costed myself a bunch of money 😔

• eruthruff

Single bullet 629? That was worth $1500 in the $15k Sand Save. Ouch!

• jcotdl

@ifthethunder said...

Hmmm. Grinders. Never heard that word until moving north for collage, btw. We called them submarines in D.C.
    ~

hoagies and grinders, hoagies and grinders

• BrianVT

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Winning score here is also always near -10 here. Grinders and unsexy par guys welcome.

Bill Haas has played in this tournament almost every year, but didn’t make the field this year for some reason (or decided not to play).

• timusbr

Happy Meal Cup Standings after Zurich

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AiKGps2bl5SRomOfhRuVfUgZ_SBL

congrats Krylon for the win.

Congrats to titanhawks for jumping into first place. td33dzul and Eric2323 are right on your heals.

The Happy Meal for Valspar is now open

• Getty33

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Ted Potter is a self described grinder. Depalma might throw him in a few lineups.

• BrianVT

Cam Champ out

Garnett and Gordon got the C-19

• 1971hof

The big fifty cent mini max gpp is min cash 2x. First time I’ve seen that in a while. I don’t check every week though.

• timusbr

@Getty33 said...

Ted Potter is a self described grinder. Depalma might throw him in a few lineups.

speaking of DePalma…….you got anything running Sat.?

• timusbr

@1971hof said...

The big fifty cent mini max gpp is min cash 2x. First time I’ve seen that in a while. I don’t check every week though.

I play that all the time….because its 2x. Has been at least this year.

• timusbr

Damn, I have played so much Casey over the last 2 months, that I cringed when I saw his name. That wasnt the worst of it…….He finished first the last 2 times he played here….AAAHHHHRRRRGGGGGGGG

• mitchsnyderdfw

@timusbr said...

Damn, I have played so much Casey over the last 2 months, that I cringed when I saw his name. That wasnt the worst of it…….He finished first the last 2 times he played here….AAAHHHHRRRRGGGGGGGG

It’s actually great because Conners is going eat up most of the ownership in that level. So you get Casey for the three-peat at reduced ownership.

• Ricardo5346

I really hope McCarthy is not an industry sleeper guy this week.

• mh8235

Was listening to First Cut recap of R4, and they were talking about Cameron Smith and his career up to this point, age 27, and having 3 wins on tour already. They talked about how they thought his ceiling was maybe 6-8 wins and a major, which I thought was fair. Then Kyle Porter from CBS goes, “who do you think has the higher ceiling, Cam Smith or Maverick McNealy?” LOL. I audibly screamed at my laptop when I heard that. Maybe we all follow the tour a little too closely here haha, but how can this be your full time job, and make an insane career comparison like that lmao. I appreciate those guys on their reporting and being on site, but some are a little too ‘casual’ and just follow the Tigers and the Spieths on tour. Luckily enough, that was the most animated I’ve ever heard Rick disagree with a guest, saying wow that’s not even close KP!

He had just agreed that Cam’s ceiling was 8 wins and a major. That means some part of him thinks that’s McNealy’s ceiling as well haha pretty funny, but man that one got me riled up lol

• MrBreeze

Side note, found this, not sure where their info is coming from, but maybe, just maybe
    Screen-Shot-2021-04-26-at-11-05-04-PM

• ifthethunder

The 6,800 – 6,700 range is interesting me. Party Marty doesn’t seem to do well here, but you have Sepp Straka, RCB, Adam Schenk, KSDT…also Scott Stallings finished 9th last time they played this.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).