Where: Greensboro, North Carolina

Course: Sedgefield CC | A par 70 playing at 7117 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Henrik Stenson at -22

Last Year’s Cut: -3

Coverage: PGATourLive | Golf channel | CBS

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• walkoff9

So who’s the stud playing that everyone will think ia not motivated at all who will go on to just boat race the field?

• dangasin

Niemann?

• Dunzor

@dangasin said...

Niemann?

I like the kid and have played him a ton but he’s a fade for me this week. All his best work has been done on bentgrass thus far and we’re back on Bermuda this week. Add to that we have a less than driver course this week and it takes away one of the best parts of this game. He’ll likely be high owned again unless priced way up

• whodat2

Nugget: Niemann can only get into the Fedex playoffs with a win this week.

• mtdurham

Let me tell you it sucks hardcore living in Greensboro 361 days a year. So i am looking forward to this!

• upgradetoquestionable

Are we back on the Steve Stricker senior bus again this week?

• kps3205s

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Are we back on the Steve Stricker senior bus again this week?

On the fence since he hasn’t played this course at all since they moved it to Sedgefield in 2008.

Now what has me wondering….

Last 2 years on Bermuda 15/16 in cuts made with an average of 4.23 birdies per round and an avg finish of 23.6

• mitchsnyderdfw

So when does everyone think we’ll get the FPP payout from the handicap promo?

EDIT: Never mind, the promo page says it will be paid out today.

• shadowchap1978

For Tim…for the record. I was 5-15 against the forum last week at the PGA. Losing to BIF by .5 points really chapps my ass. Silly me for taking Hossler over Woodland. Big Mistake, hadn’t changed my lineup all week until Thursday Morning. Oh well, on to Football season thank god. Congrats Dunzor on your big win!

• dangasin

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

So when does everyone think we’ll get the FPP payout from the handicap promo?

EDIT: Never mind, the promo page says it will be paid out today.

I will be rolling in crowns today.

• Cincinnatibuck

Happy Meal Cup standing have been updated.

• Jeddy3

I hope the crowns work towards your monthly accumulation.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@Jeddy3 said...

I hope the crowns work towards your monthly accumulation.

Same here, might have a chance at platinum this month

• noddy

I have been so bad for weeks now I don’t even know where to start. No clue who to play.

• karatesbadboy

Is this 11k Webb Simpson week?

• Cncgolf

I would have to agree with you on the less than driver point. Accuracy off the tee out weighs distance greatly at this venue. Sedgefield CC only has a handful of holes where distance sets up well, but still need to be pin point accurate the longer you go off the tee. Congrats on the 4th place Dunzor. I had a team go 541.0 Pts. But was in the Mini for a $10 return. LOL.

• Dunzor

@karatesbadboy said...

Is this 11k Webb Simpson week?

I think he was about 10.5 last year but he wasn’t having the same kind of season he is having this year. There are a couple more big names this year than there were last so I could see him coming in right around that 10.5-11K range this week. I mean he does have a daughter named Wyndham….

• Dunzor

@Cncgolf said...

Congrats on the 4th place Dunzor. I had a team go 541.0 Pts. But was in the Mini for a $10 return. LOL.

Thanks! Ya it is rough when you have a great team at low dollar. I was lucky enough to sattelite my way into the Signature Hole contest so that my good score could win me a lot (that same lineup only won $200 in the Milly) so it really goes to show your best chance for that big score is in a higher $ smaller field.

That is why the satellite’s Coop put together are so great as they give that chance and I’ll be taking another shot this week with the tickets I won in the forum sats. I would advise any small dollar player to take a shot with a portion of your entries into satellites for larger contests so you have a chance to move your game up. Some will say that you pay double rake on a Satty, but I think it is still worth it and you just have to think of your second round as a freeroll once you’ve won the ticket and go big

• Jeddy3

I think I’m going to dip my toes in the Daniel Berger pond.

• Dunzor

@Jeddy3 said...

I think I’m going to dip my toes in the Daniel Berger pond.

I posted this in the PGA Champ thread but figured I’d copy over:

Just a heads up on berger, he did play well, but he also said in an interview on Thurs/Fri that he’s been dealing with a wrist injury that he’s been playing through since it’s major / playoffs season which might explain his poor overall results this year and would make me wary of playing him in a non-playoff event

• mitchsnyderdfw

@Dunzor said...

Thanks! Ya it is rough when you have a great team at low dollar. I was lucky enough to sattelite my way into the Signature Hole contest so that my good score could win me a lot (that same lineup only won $200 in the Milly) so it really goes to show your best chance for that big score is in a higher $ smaller field.

That is why the satellite’s Coop put together are so great as they give that chance and I’ll be taking another shot this week with the tickets I won in the forum sats. I would advise any small dollar player to take a shot with a portion of your entries into satellites for larger contests so you have a chance to move your game up. Some will say that you pay double rake on a Satty, but I think it is still worth it and you just have to think of your second round as a freeroll once you’ve won the ticket and go big

I am going to use my ticket this week too. Hopefully we are both near the top come Sunday.

• Kp24

Calling my shot, they’re gonna price up my man Si Woo Kim to $8100 this week.

• BIF

@shadowchap1978 said...

Losing to BIF by .5 points really chapps my ass

#MeToo

• hautalak

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

I am going to use my ticket this week too. Hopefully we are both near the top come Sunday.

I scraped by with a min cash for $250 so I’ll take it! Damn you Kuchar for making go 5/6 though.

• carolinacrusher

@noddy said...

I have been so bad for weeks now I don’t even know where to start. No clue who to play.

Right there with you.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.