INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• beermakersfan

• Previously Ranked: #1 Overall

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Hey Guys—

We had such an overwhelming demand for the contest so we’re bringing it back as a thank you to the RG community and we’re doing it even bigger this time!!

We’re going to run this contest EVERY WEDNESDAY moving forward.

Here’s how it’ll work….

https://youtu.be/W2A47rCBJik

1. Check out My 6 Pack on the day of the contes

2. All you have to do is Post Your 6 Pack for the Day in the COMMENTS SECTION OF THE 6 PACK VIDEO, NOT IN THIS THREAD. Let’s save the thread for any questions/results, etc…and if you can’t follow simple directions, sorry about your damn luck.

ONE PERSON WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED FOR EVERY 50 VALID ENTRIES ON THE 6 PACK PAGES(RG And Youtube). If Selected, you will go 6 Pack v 6 Pack with me that night and if your 6 Pack beats mine using FD scoring, you will win a Fanduel MLB Incentives Package for the Rest of This Season AND a Rotogrinders T-Shirt!! If you already have the Incentives Package, hey you get a free RG T-Shirt out of the deal.

I will Post the Opponents and the Matchups here in the comments section as well as on twitter around 7:00e on the nights of the contest.

RULES:

1. No Duplication of Players, you get the pick of the litter after my 6.

2. NO COORS FIELD…EVER, TOO EASY

3. Your 6 Pack must contain 6 hitters with a max of one C/1B/2B/3B/SS and/or 3 OFs. Basically, you can’t go over the positional requirements of a standard lineup on FD.

4. All submissions must be in by 6:30 eastern, opponents will be notified before roster lock.

5. If a player of mine is not in the starting lineup, adjustments will be made accordingly.

Any questions, post them here.

Again, thanks for watching and supporting the 6 Pack and Rotogrinders and looking forward to some great competition!!!

Cheers,

Beer

• deguzmand

^this guy

• CornbreadClark

reading comprehension is hard..

• Galante118

• Blogger of the Month

He vapes, what do you expect

• beermakersfan

• Previously Ranked: #1 Overall

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Champion

This week’s contest is live, remember enter your 6 pack in the comment section of the video, NOT HERE. The more people who enter, the better chance you have at being picked so spread the word and GL!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler