This Dunk Deserves it’s Own Thread

That is all.

• BMXracer

• astukas

• Blogger of the Month

cue 10 more people switching their avatars to Raptors logos

• joonbae

• Blogger of the Month

I give my vote to Lebron’s dunk. Ross’ dunk was basically a “throw it into the basket” move where the rim doesn’t even move a centimeter. Lebron’s dunk was thunderous. Ross’ dunk had a defender in front so it looks more theatrical but clearly, Lebron’s had more power, athleticism, and acrobatic finesse.

• Greebo

Ya, Ross’s would have been much nicer if he was able to throw it down the whole way.

Nice hang time and presence of mind to pull it slightly away from the Manimal though.

• billsfan777

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #54

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@astukas said…

ROSS

• emac

@astukas said…

Or even better…BillsFan rolling out a U-Dub tshirt/jersey in his closet for his next NBA GrindersLive appearance :)

• JHols1nger

From tonight

• saltwater39

Damn he even tried to reflect the nuts in his face, to no avail bwahahaha

• Greebo

Lance taking out the All-Star snub on the Refs… nice!

LOL I just realized they called an offensive foul on Hibbert on that play, should have T’ed up Lance for staring down the ref after the dunk!

• fishcakeking

FCK

No dunk should have it’s own thread. Except maybe D12 going.horizontal from free throw line at dunk contest.

Maybe the most underrated dunk of all time.

FCK

• fishcakeking

FCK

I will not be shouted down.

FCK

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

• FrancisBooth

That Lance dunk is amazing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.