MAIN FORUM

• bretboy

Three games today, all at 2:45 PM EST.

AFC Bournemouth (1.90) v West Ham United (4.00) ; Draw (3.60)

Aston Villa (2.95) v Crystal Palace (2.50) ; Draw (3.20)

Newcastle United (5.00) v Manchester United (1.75) ; Draw (3.60)

Not a very exciting slate of games, but some potential for value? Let’s share our thoughts!

• Craptor

pickem slate.

• strassnerte

Picking the correct GK will be vital as I can guess there will be some high ownership numbers in the def and mid.

• bretboy

Now that lineups are out I like Jesse Lingard.

Bournemouth forward Benik Afobe isn’t even in the DK system.

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

@bretboy said...

Now that lineups are out I like Jesse Lingard.

Bournemouth forward Benik Afobe isn’t even in the DK system.

He joined the team after salaries were out. Not DK’s fault on that one.

• milanman21

Spend on the midfielders and go cheap on the forwards. At least that’s what I did.

• badgerdores

I totally would have started Bunn if salary was at all an issue, but it’s not on this slate. With Payet back, I loaded up on Hammers.

• badgerdores

Twenty minutes in and Cabaye and Payet both have zero points??? Thank god I played almost no GPP as those are out the window.

• milanman21

@badgerdores said...

Twenty minutes in and Cabaye and Payet both have zero points??? Thank god I played almost no GPP as those are out the window.

I expect Payet to come into this. Sounds like it’s a little windy at Bournemouth and West Ham are playing into it first half.

• einars

anyone know who got the assist for newcastle? at first it said mitrovic but now it doesnt have anyone

• badgerdores

It’s back to Mitrovic, but it should be Fellaini as he won the header.

• milanman21

Wayne Rooney decided he wants to be good at soccer again.

• hendry

@milanman21 said...

so much this.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@milanman21 said...

it’s a run of relatively easy fixtures and he’s had his hair plugs re-done. all will return to normal soon enough

• thetitanlb

Damn Ritchie taken off for injury. shittttt

• badgerdores

Are you kidding me. I have Carroll and Ritchie. Had finally pulled ahead in key H2H’s and now will have to sweat. Need a Hammers goal badly

• thetitanlb

Went from 2nd in the gpp at the end of the first halfs to almost last now. What a shitty 2nd half woat…

• thetitanlb

Faded payet and due went from like 1 point in the first half to like 24 in just 20 second half mins. He went off :(
    All 4 of my defenders were going on CS and so was my goalie too. Atrocious 2nd half

• badgerdores

@badgerdores said...

And Payet is upto 23 points now. A DFS stud on the Mahrez level. Fact half my H2H didn’t play him is making this a profitable day despite Carroll and Ritchie

• thekidjtaylor

This whole picking an expensive F and M against your own goalie and defenders is really annoying. The Top 10 in the Striker all have De Gea with Wjind AND Mitro. How does that LU make any logical sense?

• thetitanlb

@thekidjtaylor said...

This whole picking an expensive F and M against your own goalie and defenders is really annoying. The Top 10 in the Striker all have De Gea with Wjind AND Mitro. How does that LU make any logical sense?

Yeah it doesnt. Its frustrating that people with that kind of lineup construction can win

• Craptor

More likely to happen on a small slate. Not sure why people are frustrated by that, people playing bad and winning is great for the game.

• cccalloway

@Craptor said...

More likely to happen on a small slate. Not sure why people are frustrated by that, people playing bad and winning is great for the game.

This is such a good point.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

on three game slates that aren’t that appealing, you’ll have to target some plays that aren’t optimal.

also, targeting GK and opposing forward isn’t that bad. you get a point for every shot and 2 points for every save. If you think that a guy like Eriksen will let it fly 5 times a game from outside the 18 yard box, and 3 of those will hit the target, thats 14 points for your keeper and opposing player combined. not a bad return without considering anything else.

• thetitanlb

I agree somewhat iono just gives me the same feel as like picking a batter against your pitcher in baseball. He could hit a homerun but the pitcher can k 15 guys. Just seems off lol

• thetitanlb

Wow today slates scoring is not working. Wtffffff

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).