OFF-TOPIC FORUM

Comments

• Mitchstein

I’ve been putting in the time today to get ready for the ponies tomorrow. There will likely be a few wide open races and a few which can be targeted with just one or two horses. It looks like a great day of racing, all 11 of them at Gulfstream Park.

Will any other RG be making picks for the race or DFS, or just following tomorrow?

• blackdirkdiggler

I think tampa bay downs is also open tomorrow, along with GP. I think Oaklawn too. I use xpressbet. Be damned if I’m giving FD any money during this downturn.

• Mitchstein

I got caught in some tv binging and forgot about the ponies. But I’m back. Anyone here?

• Jesoral

I’m following. Good luck today! I might make a few bets today if I can find the time to research

• Mitchstein

Race 2:
    Win place show 8 horse

I’d spend the money on the 2 horse in FD

• Mitchstein

@blackdirkdiggler said...

I think tampa bay downs is also open tomorrow, along with GP. I think Oaklawn too. I use xpressbet. Be damned if I’m giving FD any money during this downturn.

FD has free contests for horse racing at GP

• Mitchstein

Total +16.60
    First race of the day is a winner.

Race 3:
    This race has 4 horses who can likely contend at the 5 horse appears to be mid priced. This race is too wide open for me and usually I’d just stay clear, but it’s quarantine horse racing and I have no other track to watch.
    So I will make a small play
    Horse 5 to show

Spending $2 on the 5 or 9 horse for FD is my plan. A few horses can win this race so I can’t justify spending the $3 on FD this time, but the two priced at $3 are the slight favorites.

• Mitchstein

@Jesoral said...

I’m following. Good luck today! I might make a few bets today if I can find the time to research

We all hope to hear some of your researched picks

• yisman

I’ve been playing. I bet 4 and 6 in r2 which didn’t work. FD off to a bad start as well.

r4, looking to bet #4 WP

and also do exactas and trifectas with 10-3-7-6

• Mitchstein

Total +19.20

The 4 contenders all finished top 4 and the 5 horse was mispriced. It could have been a lot more profitable, but I’ll take the small win on the 5 horse. I hope someone out there hit both winners (races 2 and 3)

Race 4:
    The 7 could get this win as most predict. But the 10 has the best speed and offers the bigger boom and bust pick.
    10 horse to win

Spending $3 on the 7 horse here is smart but $2 on the 10 is what I’m doing to save a little money

• Mitchstein

@yisman said...

I’ve been playing. I bet 4 and 6 in r2 which didn’t work. FD off to a bad start as well.

r4, looking to bet #4 WP

and also do exactas and trifectas with 10-3-7-6

I’m glad to see you on the 10

• yisman

r5

1 and 8 to WP

• Mitchstein

My internet went down yesterday. I wasn’t trying to leave everyone high and dry. I’m back now. Self isolation is harder without the internet. I’m glad we won early because we at least ended with a nicely profitable day.

• Mitchstein

Total +17.2
    Though just 3 races. Two horses won and the third finished last.

• Stangs13

Playing a little bit today. Dont see a thread up. If someone posts today you can copy my picks into the new thread as I wont be able to be back on until race 4. Here are my picks so far.
    Race 1 11WP
    Race 2 8,5,1 ex box
    Race 3 3WP

• XxHeisenbergxX

What is up guys..

I am liking R2 at Tampa so far today…first time starter out of Empire Maker Dini/Camacho – #3 Hyperloop

Starting off with a DD wheel with the 3 ALL/3 and I am playing extras with 5,8/3 and a WP bet on the 8 in R1 because they are putting up big numbers lately.

If you guys are going to post I will as well throughout the day.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Damn he ran 2nd..had the exacta and place bet but would have loved him to WIN!

• yisman

nice pick. missed it

• Stangs13

That was a good start. Still made some money.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Oaklawn Park R1

I really love the #8 Random Affair..his last race was on a sloppy track, first time stretching out..today’s track is fast and I am hoping for a speed BIAS and collect on the current odds of 8-1 but there is still a lot of time till post. Last time he completely stopped and was passed by two horses one of them was the #12 but 5/2 is too short of price for me to take in a 20k claimer..so I am hoping a reversal today with the 8 with 1,3,4,5,6,10,11,12 I will box the exacta play DD’s 8/1,2,3,4,7,10 and WP.

Trifectas .50
    8/3,4,5,6/ALL
    8/ALL/3,4,5,6

• XxHeisenbergxX

R4 Tampa – #7 Boatswain WP/ exacta wheel box

• XxHeisenbergxX

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

R4 Tampa – #7 Boatswain WP/ exacta wheel box

Terrible PICK! Didn’t run a step..ok have to calm down until the Oaklawn race LOL

• XxHeisenbergxX

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Oaklawn Park R1

I really love the #8 Random Affair..his last race was on a sloppy track, first time stretching out..today’s track is fast and I am hoping for a speed BIAS and collect on the current odds of 8-1 but there is still a lot of time till post. Last time he completely stopped and was passed by two horses one of them was the #12 but 5/2 is too short of price for me to take in a 20k claimer..so I am hoping a reversal today with the 8 with 1,3,4,5,6,10,11,12 I will box the exacta play DD’s 8/1,2,3,4,7,10 and WP.

Trifectas .50
    8/3,4,5,6/ALL
    8/ALL/3,4,5,6

Slop or fast he quit again! Bad loss..

• XxHeisenbergxX

Tampa R5 – #9 Row the Boat WP/ Exactas

If I lose this I need to take a break..I need to behave for the weekend LOL

you guys have any good plays?

• Stangs13

@Stangs13 said...

Playing a little bit today. Dont see a thread up. If someone posts today you can copy my picks into the new thread as I wont be able to be back on until race 4. Here are my picks so far.
    Race 1 11WP
    Race 2 8,5,1 ex box
    Race 3 3WP

Ok start to the day but down a bit. Down $5.70 so far.
    Gulfstream race 4 I really like the favorites here. But am going 8WP

• XxHeisenbergxX

Dammit beat for 2nd!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler