OFF-TOPIC FORUM

Comments

• Mitchstein

I’ve been putting in the time today to get ready for the ponies tomorrow. There will likely be a few wide open races and a few which can be targeted with just one or two horses. It looks like a great day of racing, all 11 of them at Gulfstream Park.

Will any other RG be making picks for the race or DFS, or just following tomorrow?

• XxHeisenbergxX

Ok I lied..one more shot GP #11 Pact…I love (The Factor) horses on the turf..I am also wondering why she was shipped from Tampa to GP if she wasn’t going to run a little.

So I am going to take a shot..then I have to stop looking!

• XxHeisenbergxX

VOMIT!

• Stangs13

Total today -$7.7
    Race 5 @ Gulf 8WP

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Stangs13 said...

Total today -$7.7
    Race 5 @ Gulf 8WP

I am about -140.00 I am going to cap my losses at 200.00 rough day..

I am going 20.00 WP #5 R5 at GP…Big Brown filly on the turf dropping down another 25K..I dislike the jock though..

Exactas – 5 w/ 1,2,3,6,8 for 2.00 box

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Stangs13 said...

Total today -$7.7
    Race 5 @ Gulf 8WP

WE BOTH HIT!!!!! That gets me back!

• yisman

I am getting absolutely crushed during the COVID shutdown

not that I’m profitable otherwise, but on the worst run ever lately.

• XxHeisenbergxX

134.00 Exacta and 10x whatever the place… nice pick Stangs! 7.80 for the place I will take it..back in the black!

• XxHeisenbergxX

@yisman said...

I am getting absolutely crushed during the COVID shutdown

not that I’m profitable otherwise, but on the worst run ever lately.

Its because we are stuck at home and nothing else to do..trust me I have had my bad runs also..I had to learn to maintain and balance myself. I haven’t worked since March 13th!

• Stangs13

Thanks! $13.1 there to be up on the day $5.4 if doing $1 bets.
    Race 6 2,5,8 Ex box. A little worried about the layoffs here but I really like horses that race at a distance and then shorten up.

• XxHeisenbergxX

I am going to make one final bet today..since that got me a little ahead..

Oaklawn Park R4 15.00 WP on the #12 Whole Lotta Luck because I like the drop and the jockey/trainer combo..and I am going to be greedy and do a 5.00 exacta box 3/12 (because I think the 3 is really going to win but I can’t take that price)

• Stangs13

Do any of you play Los Alamitos? I only can stay on for the next at tampa then I have to go, but might come back on for LA later.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Stangs13 said...

Do any of you play Los Alamitos? I only can stay on for the next at tampa then I have to go, but might come back on for LA later.

I will definitely try to pop on later for sure.

• XxHeisenbergxX

OMG OAKLAWN – 3-7-12!!!

• Stangs13

So close on that at Oaklawn. Was an awesome longshot pick.
    Tampa Race 9 #2 WP that will be it for me until maybe LA tonight.

• miggs6876

It chalk #5 at Gulfstream. I like the 2 too.

• Stangs13

Here are my first few picks for Los Alamitos tonight. As always I will keep track as if they are $1 bets
    Race 1 #6 WP
    Race 2 #9WP
    Race 3 #7WP

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Stangs13 said...

Here are my first few picks for Los Alamitos tonight. As always I will keep track as if they are $1 bets
    Race 1 #6 WP
    Race 2 #9WP
    Race 3 #7WP

Hey Stangs..are you going to handicap for the Rainbow Pick 6 Mandatory Payout on Sunday? I just bought the form I am going to spend tomorrow studying..you are pretty good at GP would love your input on Races 6-11 for Sunday if you want to swap notes?

• Stangs13

I’d be happy to swap notes. I’ll post once I get a chance. Might not be till tomorrow night. I will say I had a good day today but last week I was awful.

• Stangs13

Wow the horse tossed the jockey over the rail in the first race at LA that looked bad.

• Stangs13

sounds like he is up and walking good to hear.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Stangs13 said...

I’d be happy to swap notes. I’ll post once I get a chance. Might not be till tomorrow night. I will say I had a good day today but last week I was awful.

Cool I will do the same…I am not that good at GP…there always seems to be a track bias..

• XxHeisenbergxX

LOS AL – R2 6/1,2,4,9 I dont know anything about LOS AL I am going by stats.. 6 showed speed first outing at Santa Anita..

• Stangs13

Keep in mind the rest of the night jockey Edgar Payeras is out after getting flipped over the rail. He is normally a pretty good jockey.

The 7 I have posted had him as the jockey. I put it in earlier so I will keep the pick but I thought everyone should know I’m not as confident with it now.

• Stangs13

Card update
    Race 1 #6 wp loser
    Race 2 #9 wp pd 4.4
    Race 3 #7 wp loser
    Total -$1.60

• miggs6876

Anyone playing Remington Park? I’m playing $5 to win and place on the 7 horse. Key is his start. Good luck guys.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler