OFF-TOPIC FORUM

Comments

• Mitchstein

I’ve been putting in the time today to get ready for the ponies tomorrow. There will likely be a few wide open races and a few which can be targeted with just one or two horses. It looks like a great day of racing, all 11 of them at Gulfstream Park.

Will any other RG be making picks for the race or DFS, or just following tomorrow?

• Stangs13

Im just playing LA tonight.
    Race 4 2,3,6 ex box

• XxHeisenbergxX

I got to stop playing I stink at these LOL

• miggs6876

Lost at Remington. I’m not on race 4 at LA.

• miggs6876

You guys see a guy won over 500k on a 50c pick 5?

• yisman

@Stangs13 said...

Wow the horse tossed the jockey over the rail in the first race at LA that looked bad.

strange race

just watched replay

first the #4 got pulled up shortly into the race after contesting the lead early, then down the stretch, the #3 threw the jockey

rare to see a jockey go over the rail!

• miggs6876

@Stangs13 said...

Im just playing LA tonight.
    Race 4 2,3,6 ex box

Good luck.

• miggs6876

Jose’s lock is the 8 horse.

• Stangs13

Yep figured the 8 might be the issue but didnt like the price. And well the 8 was the issue. Down $7.6

• Stangs13

Race 5 2 WP

• miggs6876

Anyone playing the free roll at Gulfstream Park today? I missed the first race. Winner on the 2nd race but he was 39% owned. The 3rd race I have 6 horse. He should be chalk.

• yisman

@miggs6876 said...

Anyone playing the free roll at Gulfstream Park today? I missed the first race. Winner on the 2nd race but he was 39% owned. The 3rd race I have 6 horse. He should be chalk.

I played it. They now list the morning line on FD.

I got 2nd in r1, winner in r2

r3 I switched from #3 to #5

• yisman

@miggs6876 said...

ended up chalk

got bet down right at post

edit: ADW money made the #3 favorite again

• yisman

man that was dumb

early money tricked me into switching off of the winner

• miggs6876

@yisman said...

man that was dumb

I have the 1 in race 4 at GP.

• miggs6876

@yisman said...

man that was dumb

Oouch

• yisman

switching to #11 in r5

• yisman

second time today I late swapped from the winner to third place

late swaps killing me today

• XxHeisenbergxX

@miggs6876 said...

You guys see a guy won over 500k on a 50c pick 5?

Yes but most likely it was a syndicate…he spent a lot more than .50 cents.

• XxHeisenbergxX

All of a sudden we have a wet track at GP which total screws all the handicapping I did for tomorrow.

• yisman

Remington refusing to pay jackpot win due to a dead heat.

https://www.paulickreport.com/horseplayers-category/unconscionable-remington-park-fails-to-pay-single-ticket-jackpot-winner/

• XxHeisenbergxX

@yisman said...

Remington refusing to pay jackpot win due to a dead heat.

https://www.paulickreport.com/horseplayers-category/unconscionable-remington-park-fails-to-pay-single-ticket-jackpot-winner/

That guy got screwed..he was the only player that had both those horses…NO other player had either one of those horses which would make him the only ticket holder.

I hope he takes them to court cause that is BS…that is why there is a huge black cloud over horse racing, not to mention all the other illegal shit that goes on in this sport.

• yisman

yeah, the track refused to pay because they want to keep the jackpot building to entice future bets

but he had all the winners on a single ticket and no one else did. He clearly should be paid.

• miggs6876

@yisman said...

yeah, the track refused to pay because they want to keep the jackpot building to entice future bets

but he had all the winners on a single ticket and no one else did. He clearly should be paid.

I agree. I’m no lawyer but I can’t see him losing a decision on court.

• miggs6876

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Yes but most likely it was a syndicate…he spent a lot more than .50 cents.

Probably using some algorithm. It’s virtually impossible to single every race and win.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@miggs6876 said...

Probably using some algorithm. It’s virtually impossible to single every race and win.

Most of these guys who hit these things are players who have inside info..or have access to the clockers in the morning..they will key one or two horses and then pretty much cover all the horses in the other 3 legs..when it comes to big payouts like that your either playing your grandmothers birthday (LOL) or you have access to information that we don’t that’s why it was a half a mil.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler