OFF-TOPIC FORUM

Comments

• Mitchstein

I’ve been putting in the time today to get ready for the ponies tomorrow. There will likely be a few wide open races and a few which can be targeted with just one or two horses. It looks like a great day of racing, all 11 of them at Gulfstream Park.

Will any other RG be making picks for the race or DFS, or just following tomorrow?

• yisman

Evidently Oaklawn ran out of saddlecloths today in every color but yellow.

Every single horse is yellow!

• XxHeisenbergxX

@yisman said...

Evidently Oaklawn ran out of saddlecloths today in every color but yellow.

Every single horse is yellow!

They do that for stakes races only I believe.

• tippycat

In the Apple Blossom, am going all in on the One, Ollie’s Candy. A 1$ extractor 1 box with all. $26.00 total. Has the rail, out of Candy Ride which is breed for distance. A 1 /16 is a two turn race. The outside horse are at a huge disadvantage.

• epot

Anyone know if FD or DK are considering paid horse racing contests like FD is doing now with its free version? Or will the tracks think that it would decrease their handle? I personally would love it.

• miggs6876

@epot said...

Anyone know if FD or DK are considering paid horse racing contests like FD is doing now with its free version? Or will the tracks think that it would decrease their handle? I personally would love it.

I would think it’s not allowed. If your interested you can open up a TVG account.

• epot

@miggs6876 said...

I would think it’s not allowed. If your interested you can open up a TVG account

thx but i already have racing accounts..I just like the concept of DFS in horse racing, ive been playing the free one (gulfstream) on FD and I wouldn’t mind playing the same on paid contests.

• yisman

3 of 4 in the late p4 at Oaklawn

17/1 shot beat me in the finale :(

Race 8 Oaklawn Park $0.50 P4 (PWHL) 2, 9, 10 / 1, 5, 6, 8 / 4, 11, 12, 14 / 1, 2, 5, 10 Bet $96

• yisman

@tippycat said...

In the Apple Blossom, am going all in on the One, Ollie’s Candy. A 1$ extractor 1 box with all. $26.00 total. Has the rail, out of Candy Ride which is breed for distance. A 1 /16 is a two turn race. The outside horse are at a huge disadvantage.

nice hit there

• tippycat

@yisman said...

nice hit there

Made just a few buck, she pay $7.20 to place. That was the play

• yisman

man, really brutal day

did 20 to win and 20 to place on the #2 at remington r5

finished 3rd and paid 13.2 to show

I guess I’ll go from WP to WPS, this is getting ridiculous

• miggs6876

@yisman said...

man, really brutal day

did 20 to win and 20 to place on the #2 at remington r5

finished 3rd and paid 13.2 to show

I guess I’ll go from WP to WPS, this is getting ridiculous

Yep. Then my horse finishes 4th. I love playing the horses but its very difficult to win on a consistent basis. Too many unknown variables. I find its impossible to play every race and win consistently. For me, it’s best to play limited races. The ones that really stick out and appeal to me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler