NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 10/10
    8:20 PM EST : NY Giants ( 15.5 ) at New England ( -15.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NDNole

@nsudds said...

Has Cody Lamiter even played a snap?

2 targets

• TheWeeIceMan

Giants not even trying to win at this point.

• Steverino01

Not sure why everyone is complaining. NE D as CPT was an obvious play.

• mdalb

Cant wait for NBA to start

• yisman

as someone with Giants +16.5 and Edelman captain, that sucked

• marker0357

you sir are a Richard Head

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

as someone with Giants +16.5 and Edelman, that sucked

and the under? Jeepers, REAPEResque

• monarch

Now I’m .02 out of first. Damn these showdown slates

• mdalb

That drive just killed me.

• yisman

@Sleazygreazy said...

and the under? Jeepers, REAPEResque

yep

• Dfspacman

Michel has burned me on dfs and season long, even Brady vulturing touchdowns from him..

• Smallchimp

Okay, let’s get another drive to kill my last entry in the green lol

• S7ubs

Lol too funny

• Kamais_Ookin

2h patriots spread was free money like i said they will punish giants for the first half humiliation

• jcotdl

played about 70% pats D naked in the Thu-Mon slate. Fading every other part of this game gets me ahead, methinks.. meh- it’s a start

• mrshhhh

if Hillman would have done anything worthwhile on that last drive I probably would have won it tonight on fanduel

• nsudds

Missed cash by .01 lol

• monarch

One more rushing yard for Brady and I would have split first. Not upset though

• Smallchimp

Won another opening night ticket for NBA, I suppose it’s something

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Part of the 80 way tie for 1st in FD… good for $4kish, let’s go!

• S7ubs

Had the winning lineup just had to switch my captain. Finished 2 points from first. Decent night overall. Pretty predictable showdown. Lots of ties but tripling your money is always a good thing

• squidkill

Jones over Tate cost me 500 beans. Still tripled up

• rog11sm

The refs were not the reason for that outcome but they sure didn’t hurt it.
    The Pats were going to win no matter what but them no calls on the pats defenders didn’t help and if they would of hit Brady below the knees that might of been a 30 yard penalty at the end.

• rog11sm

The only penalty I’ve seen over turn this year was against the Steelers Seattle and cost the Steelers the game early in the season

• CeeRob

Just needed one more giants sack and could’ve cashed 5,000 I’ll take the 75 bucks tho

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).